NY man trying to help another dies in...

NY man trying to help another dies in bridge fall

There are 1 comment on the 2NEWS.TV story from Jun 29, 2009, titled NY man trying to help another dies in bridge fall. In it, 2NEWS.TV reports that:

Police say a New York man running to the aid of another motorist fell to his death from a bridge, apparently because he didn't know there was a large gap between lanes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2NEWS.TV.

Lizzie

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Jul 1, 2009
This man used to be a member of our local volunteer fire department. When I heard about this story of one good man making the effort to help another and losing his life so tragically in the process, I felt an overwhelming sadness...I guess because it's just not supposed to end up this way. My son is also a member of the same local fire department and I know how much they give (often thanklessly) to serve our community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Kisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for Tom McCullough 7 hr F Dapena 1
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Sat Musikologist 15
News Train Station Ads Claim Israel Does 'Apartheid' (Mar '13) May '16 TRUMP EXPose 8
to whom it may concern (Dec '11) Mar '16 lolinnewrochelle 53
News Hillary Clinton vaccine-damaged? Severe brain d... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Acme Markets Bids For Eastchester A&P (Jul '15) Oct '15 ChristineN 2
Rob Thomas (Sep '15) Sep '15 RT 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Kisco Mortgages