Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I've heard talk about the girls asst basketball coach being a lesbian. I'm all about everyone to their own rights but do we really need it in our young girls faces influencing them at a young age?
WOW

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I guess teaching them intolerance is fine, huh? Homosexuality is not something that can be caught or taught. Although sheer stupidity and hypocrisy sure are. Grow up.
How do you know

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Maybe the asst is homosexual or maybe she just is more "athletic" looking. Either way, I think it's illegal to consider someone's sexual preference in the hiring process.
I would imagine that HHS would hire someone based on their ability to coach basketball. I have heard that the team has been involved in some charity community work so someone over there must be showing leadership and character-building to the girls.
Bam

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I have nothing against people and their sexual preference but if I had a teenage daughter I would want her decision on being gay be her choice and not be influenced. I say that cause thats a difficult time growing up anyways. She is probably doing a great job with the team but she isn't a goody goody either.
Anonymous

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I dunno, but her Facebook profile says she's interested in men.
Bam

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Don't always believe what you see on facebook! People can live double lives!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bigotry alive and well in 2012.
Anonymous

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bam wrote:
Don't always believe what you see on facebook! People can live double lives!
I'm more inclined to not believe what I see on Topix.
Anonymous

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more inclined to not believe what I see on Topix.
. If you would like to give me your email, I could prove you very wrong. I'm sure ,concerned parent, didnt just make it up to hurt the asst coach. I think she has the right to be concerned. Is topix the best way to find out information? NO! But she did it an its out there. I personally have no problem with anyone's sexual orientation but I don't have kids either, so I might feel differently if I ever do.
Anonymous

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>. If you would like to give me your email, I could prove you very wrong. I'm sure ,concerned parent, didnt just make it up to hurt the asst coach. I think she has the right to be concerned. Is topix the best way to find out information? NO! But she did it an its out there. I personally have no problem with anyone's sexual orientation but I don't have kids either, so I might feel differently if I ever do.
I don't need to be proven right or wrong. What needs to happen is if Concerned Parent has legitimate concerns, she should speak with Coach Wilhite or other school officials. What could possibly benefit Concerned Parent by posting this garbage on Topix?(other than the satisfaction of being a successful rumormonger.)
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to be proven right or wrong. What needs to happen is if Concerned Parent has legitimate concerns, she should speak with Coach Wilhite or other school officials. What could possibly benefit Concerned Parent by posting this garbage on Topix?(other than the satisfaction of being a successful rumormonger.)
you are so clever! Thought proving each other wrong is what this was about!!! You wanted to prove the Facebook thing wrong right?
Anonymous

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> you are so clever! Thought proving each other wrong is what this was about!!! You wanted to prove the Facebook thing wrong right?
Really? Where did I try to prove Facebook wrong?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

You tried proving this whole thread wrong by looking up on Facebook to see what gender she is interested in. Then stating that Facebook is reliable. There are a lot of people that live double lives, contrary to what is on the Internet. By the looks of your previous posts I'm guessing you are pretty naive.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Oh and one other thing, if "concerned parent" is such a rumormonger what does that make you??? You had to be on topix ,this wonderful sight for gossip, for some reason to begin with! One who isn't digging for something juicy just doesn't happen to be on a website like this.
Anonymous

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Oh and one other thing, if "concerned parent" is such a rumormonger what does that make you??? You had to be on topix ,this wonderful sight for gossip, for some reason to begin with! One who isn't digging for something juicy just doesn't happen to be on a website like this.
So, again I say, where did I try to prove Facebook wrong? Huh? Perhaps you should learn to word your sentences with the proper verbage to mean what you say. And yes, I peruse this site fairly regularly and send requests to have anything removed that makes mention of a minor. This, my friend, is my reason for being here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Juliet Discussions

Search the Mount Juliet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Julia 141,592
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr logical fallacy 8,981
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed jarda 8,594
Target Mt. Juliet Wed the unknown 2
terry jones Wed lovelylady 1
City Schools outsourcing custodial work to GCA ... Jul 28 Nook 14
Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) Jul 28 JobHunter 1,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Juliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Juliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••