Identities Released In 4-Car Lebanon ...

Identities Released In 4-Car Lebanon Crash

There are 5 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jul 30, 2011, titled Identities Released In 4-Car Lebanon Crash. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

LEBANON, Tenn. Two people, including 4-year-old, Alton B. Barrett and his 69-year-old grandfather, James A. Barrett were killed in a four-car crash in Wilson County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Lisa Brown

Ravenna, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2011
So sad, haven't seen James since I was a little girl. He was my sister Donna's ex-husband. She passed away in 2001. Very heartfelt sympathy for the family. Grandad and Grandson rest in peace.
mee

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Who was the driver??????
Lisa Brown

Ravenna, OH

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Lisa Brown wrote:
So sad, haven't seen James since I was a little girl. He was my sister Donna's ex-husband. She passed away in 2001. Very heartfelt sympathy for the family. Grandad and Grandson rest in peace.
If I am mistaken and this is the wrong person, I apologize, the marriage I'm speaking of would have been in the mid 1960's, lasting no more than a couple of years. Regardless, this was a horrible horrible price for your family to pay because of the legal systems lapse in judgement.
Anonymus

Morrison, TN

#4 Aug 2, 2011
mee wrote:
Who was the driver??????
Barbara Mayfield, known alcoholic!!!!!!
mee

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2011
If she was a known alcoholic I'm sure she has been in trouble before I'm sorry but alcohol should be banned......Tell me how many wrecks u eally hear of someone high on weed wrecked alcohol is worse so many people die and this poor little boy and grandfather are gone because of the system........I have this family in my prayers I feel so bad this little boy was only on this earth a short time.........I say death penalty should be used on ths woman........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Juliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cockfighting would be felony under bill (Jun '09) 17 hr Good Citizen 2
to whoever is looking for that pos ethan woods 18 hr EthanWoodsIsABitch 1
Is Hendersonville a good place to live? (Mar '08) Fri The Truth 172
david wayne comer (May '12) Jan 20 Curious 9
Amanda Cowan Blythe??? Jan 20 Curious 1
Alyssa nevitt (Jul '15) Jan 18 Bubbles628 3
Ken Hackett Jan 17 guess 2

Mount Juliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance