First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mj mom

Myrtle, MS

#1 Feb 19, 2008
My neighbor is a middle aged man who has put a camera on a pole and has it pointed in my daughters bedroom window. Can you believe that it is legal? I have contacted the police dept, and the DA's office and there is nothing I can do. He should be on the sexual predators list. I wonder how many more perv's are out there like this?
American

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2008
mj mom wrote:
My neighbor is a middle aged man who has put a camera on a pole and has it pointed in my daughters bedroom window. Can you believe that it is legal? I have contacted the police dept, and the DA's office and there is nothing I can do. He should be on the sexual predators list. I wonder how many more perv's are out there like this?
You should hire some gay men to do something he won't like seeing. Then he might take it down.
Another MJ Mom Concerned

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Apr 7, 2008
I cannot believe this is legal. I am keeping my daughters blinds closed. It is ridiculous that there is nothing anyone can do. But you have the power of the internet and e-mail. E-mail everyone in Mount Juliet you know and tell them the name of this pervert so it doesn't go further then just a camera. Or post his address.
bob

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 8, 2008
put a big picture of an eye in your daughters bedroom window looking back right at the camera.Then he'll know that he is being watched.Or put one on a pole in your front yard facing his front door, that way he'll figure out how weird it really feels.

Since: Nov 07

KY

#5 Apr 11, 2008
Is his name "Frankie"? I used to live next to a similar pervert in MT Juliet. you need to contact the police asap.
MJ Mom

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2008
I would:
1) take photos of the camera
2) post a LARGE sign in your yard
3) Have you thought about circulating a petition against him?
Just Me

Green Ridge, MO

#7 Apr 25, 2008
Have you gone over and asked him what the hell he is doing? I can believe they did nothing! Not until something happens can they even make a damn law! That is invasion of privacy!! Take a BB gun and shoot the lens, if you can get to an angle that doesn't tape you doing it!... what a perv! Is this jerk married or have kids? Wow, that is truly disturbing!!

“ Long Beach Boy”

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach

#9 Apr 29, 2008
Another MJ Mom Concerned wrote:
I cannot believe this is legal. I am keeping my daughters blinds closed. It is ridiculous that there is nothing anyone can do. But you have the power of the internet and e-mail. E-mail everyone in Mount Juliet you know and tell them the name of this pervert so it doesn't go further then just a camera. Or post his address.
Your young daughters blinds, shade, curtains should be closed at night you idiot. Is there no man in your family. I would simply walk over. pull the camera down and then throw it through the freaks window.
Can't you Southerners think on your own? Damn I wish Gen. Sherman had been equipped with napalm.
Carmen

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#11 Apr 30, 2008
i agree with danny
Kingsmen

Brunswick, ME

#12 May 4, 2008
Danny Wilcox is an obvious Idiot! Did the Yankees really go out to Long Beach CA? I seriously doubt it. Gen Sherman was a war criminal...what are you?
You are crazy

Nashville, TN

#13 May 7, 2008
mj mom wrote:
First I would ask why he had camera aimed at that specific window and one must assume he had no idea it was a young girls bedroom. Second the sexual offenders list is for convicted offenders and marks them for life,some have not done the so called bad things the media portrays. One can put any camera on their propert at anytime for any reason as it is their property. Unless he is a smart man and has a camera with zoom,night vision capabilities why would you be concerned? Keep blinds closed and end of issue.You could be sued for the very comments you made against him as to date I assume nothing has been done illegally except your very remarks. Why do you not go and ask him in a civil manner the purpose of cameras and if he was aware it is aimed at your daughters bedroom?
JCP

AOL

#14 Jun 1, 2008
I have seen a camera or a device that might be a camera on a neighbor's fence, but; what do I care?
Heck, it might be a security system? I just do not care.
JCX

AOL

#15 Jun 21, 2008
I agree with you. Too many accusations, no proof, and sounds like a busybody. Perhaps, the so called camera is a mere decible meter?
Someone with experience

Bronx, NY

#16 Jul 1, 2008
If your daughter is a teen- consider that she is changing in front of an open window at night.

That is enough to entice any man, and may just bring him to taking out the camera for any shows he misses.

Sadly, it isn't illegal for him to do this, as he never leaves his own property. But it REALLY isn't hard to just close curtains and blinds. After awhile, he'd get bored with that view and take it down.

There must be something that is convincing him to keep the camera up.
rpg

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 2, 2008
There are perverts and pedophiles living at 213 Queen Avenue Nashville,TN
JCP

AOL

#18 Jul 12, 2008
RE: Camera. I want a decible meter.
concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 13, 2008
rpg...please don't post peoples addresses on here. If for no other reason, it could get you sued.
mj mom...It is frustrating that he isn't breaking the law. Like others said, keep blinds closed, and maybe even put up fencing or something to block his view.
DON'T do anything destructive to his property or anything on it or you'll be the one breaking the law. DO talk to your other neighbors about it and let them know what he's doing, and ask them to keep an eye on your property (something all good neighbors should do anyway for each other, IMO.)
MJ Resident

Nashville, TN

#20 Nov 10, 2008
Putting up a camera on your own property does not make you a pervert or qualify you to be put on a sex offenders list. Many people put up cameras for home security. If he really wanted to spy on your family he wouldn't need a camera. He lives next door to you!! My advice is to keep blinds closed at night and when you are not fully clothed. If it concerns you thay much move your daughter to another room in your house.
New2MJ

Lebanon, TN

#21 Dec 8, 2008
Shoot that camera, if he puts another one up, shoot it too.
RANTING

Goodlettsville, TN

#22 Jan 15, 2009
No way I am even saying what this guy is doing is ok, moral, or good..... BUT I can understand why the cops can't do anything. The perv is in his own home, unfortunately he is not breaking any laws. If the girl's father went over there raising hell, breaking stuff and beat the guy to a pulp....the girl's dad would be the only one going to jail.

It SUCKS majorly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Juliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club (Jul '14) 18 min Website Operator 10
Chadwick Hayes Family Law Attorney (Jan '12) 1 hr IEXPOSEDSOME 10
Review: Ivy's Hope Mon Rob 1
Idiots driving in the left lane on VVB (Sep '13) Mon Fed up with left ... 52
Who wanted Chris Jones job enough to set him up? (Aug '13) Sun larry 10
Gossip Sun tdombro1 2
Rub and tug? Mar 1 makemequiver 1

Winter Storm Warning for Wilson County was issued at March 03 at 3:14PM CST

Mount Juliet Dating
Find my Match