New blue voter registration cards mai...

New blue voter registration cards mailed to voters

There are 2 comments on the Lebanon Democrat story from Jul 6, 2012, titled New blue voter registration cards mailed to voters. In it, Lebanon Democrat reports that:

Every active registered voter in Wilson County will receive a new blue voter registration card in the mail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Democrat.

Citizen

Ford City, PA

#1 Jul 13, 2012
It does not matter what color that they are there is still tampering with the voter registration system and the number one culprit is 911 county addressing officials. There is no oversight of their work as to it's legality. There is no place you can go to correct a bad or wrong address, and you may end up with a address no where near your home. The federal government needs to get in there and straighten these officials out. I was sent a card and it does not match my legal address, so I guess instead of spending money trying to fix it I will not be able to vote. The justice department has declared voter ID law invalid and yet the counties in Texas are still requiring state photo ID to vote. Of course this doesn't really matter since your ID and your registration neither have my legal address. One has my address where I receive my mail under the care of another person since it is a 40 mile trip to my local post office. I think that the people who run our country have either gone crazy or they have hired the biggest criminals in the world to run our civil works. I remember a time when honesty from your civil servants could be counted on. Today, anything goes and the less sense it makes the better. Safety is no longer a consideration. Integrity is History. And money seems to rule it all. What is legal does not seem to be a concern any more. Put a new system in no matter how unsafe it is and no matter how illegal it is, just as long as you have a system, even if it doesn't work. It doesn't really matter what color the cards are because most of your legal voters are not going to be able to use them to vote anyway. The problem is not with the voter cards but with the people who run the system. If you want to know my address then ask me, but if you want to know my 911 address then you don't need to ask me anything just do what you want because you seem to be doing it anyway.
just wondering

Lebanon, TN

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Citizen wrote:
It does not matter what color that they are there is still tampering with the voter registration system and the number one culprit is 911 county addressing officials. There is no oversight of their work as to it's legality. There is no place you can go to correct a bad or wrong address, and you may end up with a address no where near your home. The federal government needs to get in there and straighten these officials out. I was sent a card and it does not match my legal address, so I guess instead of spending money trying to fix it I will not be able to vote. The justice department has declared voter ID law invalid and yet the counties in Texas are still requiring state photo ID to vote. Of course this doesn't really matter since your ID and your registration neither have my legal address. One has my address where I receive my mail under the care of another person since it is a 40 mile trip to my local post office. I think that the people who run our country have either gone crazy or they have hired the biggest criminals in the world to run our civil works. I remember a time when honesty from your civil servants could be counted on. Today, anything goes and the less sense it makes the better. Safety is no longer a consideration. Integrity is History. And money seems to rule it all. What is legal does not seem to be a concern any more. Put a new system in no matter how unsafe it is and no matter how illegal it is, just as long as you have a system, even if it doesn't work. It doesn't really matter what color the cards are because most of your legal voters are not going to be able to use them to vote anyway. The problem is not with the voter cards but with the people who run the system. If you want to know my address then ask me, but if you want to know my 911 address then you don't need to ask me anything just do what you want because you seem to be doing it anyway.
Why don't you receive your mail where you live???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Juliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gabe thompson 2 hr trash 8
Loud Boom/Explosion 2 hr maybe blasting 4
Judge John T Gwin (Jan '15) 8 hr onetimer 20
Crooked John Harp 14 hr Nosey 2
Lebanon Hotels 16 hr Submit comment 1
Pastor Tony Balding makes wild claims... (Apr '12) Sat PastorBalding 39
Samantha Strawn (Nov '16) May 18 Concerned 18

Mount Juliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance