Mt. Juliet commissioners pick Ed Hage...

Mt. Juliet commissioners pick Ed Hagerty to be next mayor

There are 5 comments on the The Tennessean story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Mt. Juliet commissioners pick Ed Hagerty to be next mayor. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Mt. Juliet City Commissioner Ed Hagerty is expected to become the city's mayor when Linda Elam gives up that position at the end of next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Disgusted in Mt Juliet

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Although I do not know enough in regards to Haggerty, I do know one thing, Ted Floyd is the best man that the city of Mt. Juliet has. When he served as police chief, the city was in much better shape than Chief Garrett could ever dream of achieving ! What a loss ! I just hope that the new Mayor is as good of a man as Ted Floyd !
they do what they want

Columbia, SC

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Eagerly is a self absorbed [email protected]#&?#$ that in reality dosent give to [email protected]#*#. He's out for himself so he can be re-elected.
hey you mr acosta

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Well look who i have found complaining again, werent you just bitchin bc someine used your phone and "wrote some stuff" on here but now your slandering ed haggertys name. Wow man you are a true grade a f u c k
Mr Acosta

Albemarle, NC

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Wow apparently there was something else done to slander me. I'll find out who this is sooner or later and I will correct all this. I Will Correct It!!!
soyjoy

Spencer, NC

#5 Jul 10, 2011
Might i remind you again mr acosta this is a public forum and freedom of speech is a liberty that we all retain. unfortunately in some cases it can cause tempers to flare, but in other it is bitter sweet. My advie is not to read if it upsets you or right back, but a pissing match between two adults is rather stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Juliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban Pit Bulls in Hendersonville (Nov '12) 1 hr Jamie 54
Delle Land Surveying 5 hr Property owner 1
What happened to The Cove? Thu Lisa 2
our councilman Steve Glover Thu Donna T Nshift 1
Sheriffs election Sep 19 Corrupted Town 16
Katherine daniels (Dec '16) Sep 18 Yep 2
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Sep 18 Tada 15

Mount Juliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance