Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32774 Aug 23, 2012
Welfare At All-Time High Under Obama

A record 5.4 million workers have applied for federal disability checks since President Obama took office, according to a news report that cites recent government figures.

This is straining already-stretched government finances while posing a long-term economic threat by creating an ever-growing pool of permanently dependent working-age Americans, the report says.

Since the recession supposedly ended in mid 2009, the number of people who have applied for disability benefits is double the job growth figure, according the report which includes an informative chart.

In just the first four months of this year, 539,000 joined the disability rolls and more than 725,000 applied for the federal benefit.

That means nearly 11 million people are on disability, according to the Social Security Administration.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/04/wel ...

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32775 Aug 23, 2012
Unemployment rates rose in 44 US states in July

WASHINGTON — Unemployment rates rose in 44 U.S. states in July, the most states to show a monthly increase in more than three years and a reflection of weak hiring nationwide.

The Labor Department said Friday that unemployment rates fell in only two states and were unchanged in four.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/08/17/2259 ...

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32776 Aug 23, 2012
Maybe we can expose obummer as a four year failure,

oh wait a minute ..........

I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"

Looks like the stupid communist put the swift boat up his own ass
..........

c'mon danny boy debate

SCUM-bagger
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32777 Aug 23, 2012
Black Conservatives Make Their Voices Heard After Poll Shows Romney Support Among African-Americans at Zero Percent.

A new poll conducted by NBC and the Wall Street Journal shows that support for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney among black people stands at an incredible zero percent. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

But in order for the poll to be accurate, one would have to assume that there are indeed “zero” African-Americans that stand with Mitt Romney. And while the folks at NBC or WSJ certainly aren’t obligated to justify their findings, they would likely have a hard time doing so to the sea of African-Americans who took to Twitter to express their support for Romney after feeling as if they were being ignored — or better yet, as if they don’t exist at all.

Thus the #BlackConservativesForMittRomn ey hashtag was born. Here are some of the best:

https://twitter.com/... #!/search/%23blackconservative sforromney?q=%23blackconservat ivesforromney
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32778 Aug 23, 2012
Dave Rogers
Clearfield, PA

sez

This is one of Dan the Man's sources (Stephanie Cutter) he has used for facts and absolute truth.

Now, to be fair to Dan the Man, he didn't lie when quoting her, he just has a problem believing that all liberals post truth and never lie.

----------

"Cutter appeared on CNN Wednesday morning to say, among other things, that 'I don't know the facts' about the case of Joe Soptic,[a] steelworker who appeared in" a video that attempts to connect presidential candidate Mitt Romney to the death of Soptic's wife.

However, this is in direct contrast to the fact that

"Cutter herself [had previously] hosted a conference call in which Soptic detailed his case to reporters....

The call took place as Soptic began appearing in Obama campaign ads, and was featured in a profile on the Obama campaign website."[10]

Then, on August 9, 2012, Obama campaign spokeswoman "Jan Psaki admitted ...

that Obama’s campaign had used misleading comments from Joe Soptic ...

after [Psaki] had denied any connection to Soptic." [11]

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32779 Aug 23, 2012
(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more.)
.
Woah “Newsweek”, oh “Newsweek”, don't treat me so mean,

You're the meanest old magazine that I've ever seen.

I guess if you said so

I'd have to pack my things for Chicago.(That's right)

.
(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more.)
.

What you say?

.
(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more.)
.

Now,“Newsweek”, listen don’t ya treat me this-a way

Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.

.
(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
(you ain't got no plan you just ain't no good.)
.

Well, I guess if you say so

I'll have to pack my things for Chicago.(That's right)

.
(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
bobby64

Auburn, WA

#32780 Aug 23, 2012
Uninformed rogers or low information voter, you did not know your warrior for the tea bag class is living off the big government dime in liberal California? You should know but the warrior wont tell you, what a sponge.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32781 Aug 23, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Uninformed rogers or low information voter, you did not know your warrior for the tea bag class is living off the big government dime in liberal California? You should know but the warrior wont tell you, what a sponge.
..........

A better and peaceful world is possible — a world where people and nature come before profits.

That’s socialism.

That’s our vision.

We are the Communist Party USA.

http://www.cpusa.org/
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32782 Aug 23, 2012
'Fast and Furious' ATF Official Granted Paid Leave to Take 6-Figure Job at JP Morgan

( CNSNews.com )- The long-awaited inspector general's report on the Justice Department's botched gun-running scheme is finished, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said on Wednesday.

But along with that news comes more questions:

Issa and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are demanding to know why a top ATF official involved in Operation Fast and Furious remains on paid leave from ATF --

while simultaneously drawing a six-figure salary from J.P. Morgan, a major investment bank.

In a letter to the acting head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Issa and Grassley asked why the Justice Department would approve such a special arrangement for Bill McMahon.

“Under any reading of the relevant personnel regulations, it appears that ATF management was under no obligation to approve this sort of arrangement,” wrote Issa and Grassley.

“Given McMahon’s outsized role in the Fast and Furious scandal, the decision to approve an extended annual leave arrangement in order to attain pension eligibility and facilitate full-time, outside employment while still collecting a full-time salary at ATF raises a host of questions about both the propriety of the arrangement and the judgment of ATF management.”

Issa and Grassley say the ATF has made it possible for McMahon to "double dip for nearly half a year by receiving two full-time paychecks -- one from the taxpayer and one from the private sector."

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32783 Aug 23, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Uninformed rogers or low information voter, you did not know your warrior for the tea bag class is living off the big government dime in liberal California? You should know but the warrior wont tell you, what a sponge.
..........

Donate

BECOME A SUSTAINER

The monthly sustainer program allows a supporter of modest means to make a substantial contribution over the course of a year.

And for an organization like ours that must carefully budget its regular monthly expenses, the dependable monthly income from our sustainers helps keep our work on track.

When you sign up for the monthly sustainer plan, every month you'll be making an investment in the future.

You can cancel or adjust your sustaining contribution at any time.

Please note: donations to the Communist Party are NOT tax deductible.

http://www.cpusa.org/donate/
Proud Republican

Reading, PA

#32784 Aug 23, 2012
I am a proud Republican because:

- I blame others for my actions
- I expect others to clean up my mess NOW/INSTANTLY
- If you can not instamtly clean up my mess the mess is your fault
- Islam sucks and no one should live in an Islamic law
- Everyone should live in under christian law
- You do not decide for me but I decide for you
- Money should trickle up and stay there
- We hold Regan high but have NO idea what he really stood for
- Why shoud I help you, I put a dollar in the offering plate
- I want our military to protect me because I I too much of a putz to serve myself
- I do not want to pay taxes to fund our military
- I want better roads for my gas guzzler
- I am not willing to pay taxes for better roads
- I want a bigger gas guzzler
- I want lower gas prices
- Its all about me me me me me
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32785 Aug 23, 2012
Proud Republican wrote:
I am a proud Republican because:
- I blame others for my actions
- I expect others to clean up my mess NOW/INSTANTLY
- If you can not instamtly clean up my mess the mess is your fault
- Islam sucks and no one should live in an Islamic law
- Everyone should live in under christian law
- You do not decide for me but I decide for you
- Money should trickle up and stay there
- We hold Regan high but have NO idea what he really stood for
- Why shoud I help you, I put a dollar in the offering plate
- I want our military to protect me because I I too much of a putz to serve myself
- I do not want to pay taxes to fund our military
- I want better roads for my gas guzzler
- I am not willing to pay taxes for better roads
- I want a bigger gas guzzler
- I want lower gas prices
- Its all about me me me me me
..........

Limousine liberal is a pejorative North American political term used to illustrate perceived hypocrisy by a political liberal of upper class or upper middle class status;

including calls for the use of mass transit while frequently using limousines or private jets,

claiming environmental consciousness but driving low MPG sports cars or SUVs,

or ostensibly supporting public education while actually sending their children to private schools.

Its all about me me me me me

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32786 Aug 23, 2012
Proud Republican wrote:
I am a proud Republican because:
- I blame others for my actions
- I expect others to clean up my mess NOW/INSTANTLY
- If you can not instamtly clean up my mess the mess is your fault
- Islam sucks and no one should live in an Islamic law
- Everyone should live in under christian law
- You do not decide for me but I decide for you
- Money should trickle up and stay there
- We hold Regan high but have NO idea what he really stood for
- Why shoud I help you, I put a dollar in the offering plate
- I want our military to protect me because I I too much of a putz to serve myself
- I do not want to pay taxes to fund our military
- I want better roads for my gas guzzler
- I am not willing to pay taxes for better roads
- I want a bigger gas guzzler
- I want lower gas prices
- Its all about me me me me me
..........

Survey shows skyrocketing number of Americans on welfare

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1778374738001/surv ...

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32787 Aug 23, 2012
Proud Republican wrote:
I am a proud Republican because:
- I blame others for my actions
- I expect others to clean up my mess NOW/INSTANTLY
- If you can not instamtly clean up my mess the mess is your fault
- Islam sucks and no one should live in an Islamic law
- Everyone should live in under christian law
- You do not decide for me but I decide for you
- Money should trickle up and stay there
- We hold Regan high but have NO idea what he really stood for
- Why shoud I help you, I put a dollar in the offering plate
- I want our military to protect me because I I too much of a putz to serve myself
- I do not want to pay taxes to fund our military
- I want better roads for my gas guzzler
- I am not willing to pay taxes for better roads
- I want a bigger gas guzzler
- I want lower gas prices
- Its all about me me me me me
..........

Strausstown, PA , you would make a delicious hunk of fresh meat for dannyboy.

Better yet, are you a female?
Rush Limpballs

Reading, PA

#32788 Aug 23, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Survey shows skyrocketing number of Americans on welfare
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1778374738001/surv ...
..........
I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message
You get your facts from FOX News also!!!!!

I watch NOTHING but FAUX.

I have NEVER heard them report a lie.
bobby64

Auburn, WA

#32789 Aug 23, 2012
Warrior for the tea bag class, your government check is in the mail, but when it arrives you can always send it back. You to dependant to do that so your next best thing is to yap and babble about a big daddy government hatred as California voters will save you
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32790 Aug 23, 2012
Rush Limpballs wrote:
<quoted text>You get your facts from FOX News also!!!!!
I watch NOTHING but FAUX.
I have NEVER heard them report a lie.
..........

Are you that azzhole WHO sleeps in the Walnut St.parking lot across the street from C&C PIZZA?

You're the one they call the Village Idiot.

Do you know there are people who take their kids to C&C just to watch your stupid azz beg for money and scrape cheese out of the tossed out pizza boxes?

You need obummer, I don't.

..........

A better and peaceful world is possible — a world where people and nature come before profits.

That’s socialism.

That’s our vision.

We are the Communist Party USA.

http://www.cpusa.org/
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32791 Aug 23, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Dave Rogers
Clearfield, PA
sez
This is one of Dan the Man's sources (Stephanie Cutter) he has used for facts and absolute truth.
Now, to be fair to Dan the Man, he didn't lie when quoting her, he just has a problem believing that all liberals post truth and never lie.
----------
"Cutter appeared on CNN Wednesday morning to say, among other things, that 'I don't know the facts' about the case of Joe Soptic,[a] steelworker who appeared in" a video that attempts to connect presidential candidate Mitt Romney to the death of Soptic's wife.
However, this is in direct contrast to the fact that
"Cutter herself [had previously] hosted a conference call in which Soptic detailed his case to reporters....
The call took place as Soptic began appearing in Obama campaign ads, and was featured in a profile on the Obama campaign website."[10]
Then, on August 9, 2012, Obama campaign spokeswoman "Jan Psaki admitted ...
that Obama’s campaign had used misleading comments from Joe Soptic ...
after [Psaki] had denied any connection to Soptic." [11]
..........
I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.


Dan the Man is very gullible. When presented the facts he denies them or as usual goes into hiding. In Danny BOYS world there are no liberal liars, they just don't exist. Only conservatives are capable of lying.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32792 Aug 23, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Uninformed rogers or low information voter, you did not know your warrior for the tea bag class is living off the big government dime in liberal California? You should know but the warrior wont tell you, what a sponge.
Bobby, you're so full of shit I can smell your stench through the PC. What I do know from reading your posts as Bobby64 and your other IDs is you are a drop out, probable 4th grade, you're an alcoholic, you have a one track mind with an obsession with the Tea Party that you know nothing about, you like electoral maps that have bright colors, and you probably receive assistance and SSD
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32794 Aug 23, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Warrior for the tea bag class, your government check is in the mail, but when it arrives you can always send it back. You to dependant to do that so your next best thing is to yap and babble about a big daddy government hatred as California voters will save you
.........

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it...*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*..Obama,....Colt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 poll,........McCain,.....Colt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state..........urrrp*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jun 7 Keira Hume 393
News Timely reminder: Don't touch! Video shows museu... Jun 3 greymouser 5
News PPL unveils rebate program to reduce peak elect... (May '11) Jun 2 Blorgon 3
Moving to Columbia (Jul '14) May '16 Anonymous 3
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr '16 Yourmom90 4
News After 29 years on the job, York City cop is now... (Apr '14) May '14 lady 3
Who owns the lot across 15 from the outlet? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Joy Mortgages