Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Freed

Erie, PA

#23019 May 15, 2012
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Obama is the failed President in office now?
Can you stay up-to-date? Why not tell us how great Obama is!
LOL!
You have no comeback...that's okay. I didn't expect you to come up with one since you are a witless right wing zombie.

I posted this yesterday, but here we go again:

Student Loan Reform and Pell Grant Award Increases (part of the Affordable Care Act of 2010), which cut private lending companies out of government loans to save $61 billion in subsidies over the next decade, more than half of which goes to funding increases in Pell Grant awards (up to $5,550/year in 2011).

The Credit Card Holdersí Bill of Rights Act of 2009, which banned underhanded and predatory practices by credit card companies and provided new consumer protections, as well as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (formed under the 2010 Wall Street Reform), which seeks solely to educate and protect consumers from unfair and predatory practices by financial institutions. Its goal is to make sure prices are clear up front, that risks are visible, and that nothing deceptive or abusive is buried in fine print.

Health Care Reform (aka ObamaCare, aka Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010), which forbids health insurance companies from canceling coverage when a person gets sick, from refusing to cover preexisting conditions, and from imposing lifetime limits on medical care. The bill also established federal subsidies to decrease the price of health insurance (families of four earning up to $88,000 are eligible) and initiated federal oversight of premium hikes.

The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which extends federal protection to victims who were attacked because of their gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. Shepard and Byrd were murdered in 1998, the bill was first introduced in 2001, and it finally passed in 2009.

The Education Jobs and Medicaid Assistance Act of 2010, which allocated $10 billion to avert public education layoffs (saving or creating 161,000 teacher jobs) and authorized $16.1 billion in Medicaid funding to help grant low-income people access to potentially life-saving services.

The end of the Stem Cell Research Ban, for which Obama takes full credit. He used an executive order in March 2009 to end former President George W. Bushís ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.

FTW
Harvey Bean

King Of Prussia, PA

#23020 May 15, 2012
Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there even any gay people in bumfuck, PA where you live?
I can discredit any of your bigoted views on homosexuals any time you like. Where is the part of your bible where Jesus talks about homosexuality?
2276
Exactly what I'm talking about. You Bumfuckers are clueless on the burden you continually and unrelentlessly put on society. You're a miserable, insecure, self-serving breed that decays civilized humans all the while trying to justify your perverse lifestyle by demonizing those that tell you the truth about your degrading life choices.

Now dumbf**K, talk to me about Jesus and the Bible. Is that all you got? This discussion has nothing to do with religion. It's about the continued decay of civilization. No wonder there are plagues and natural disasters.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#23021 May 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
TSA should do a full cavity search on ole kissinger every time and say "welcome to the new world order mother f+ucker".
<quoted text>
At lest Henry didn't throw a tissy fit, whine & set a poor example like the idiot Rand Paul did.
Freed

Erie, PA

#23022 May 15, 2012
did-u-c-that wrote:
It doesn't necessarily state homosexuality but...
TheBible.net :: Morality & Ethics
Did Jesus Ever Condemn Homosexuality?
By Mike Benson
Click for printable version
Question:ďIs there any place in the New Testament where Jesus actually condemned homosexuality? If so, I have not been able to find it....It seems to me that if the Savior didnít say it was wrong, then neither should we.Ē
Answer: While it is true that there is no NT record of where Jesus explicitly stated that homosexuality is wrong, He did in fact condemn the behavior. A careful study of the Bible will bear this out. Please read the following Bible passages and then consider the questions which follow:
1. And He answered and said to them,ďHave you not read that He who made them at the beginning Ďmade them male and female,íďand said,ĎFor this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?íĒ(Matt. 19:4.)
Questions: What did Jesus say about Godís creative work? Did He make Adam and Joseph? Did He create male and male, or did He create male and female? According to this passage, what has been Godís plan for sexual union [one flesh] since the beginning of time? Was His plan for a male partner to be joined to another male partner, or was it for a husband to be united to his wife? According to this passage, is a man to cleave to his male partner, or to his spouse?
Consider: Since Jesus approved of His Fatherís plan [i.e., one man, one woman, one flesh,] could we correctly say that Jesus condemned homosexuality?
Something to ponder if you like. I'm not gonna argue this, just supplied something that you asked about, that might answer your question.
Answer me these questions:
Do you stone people that work on Sundays?
Do you stone your children when they are bad?
Do you stone anyone who wears blended fabrics?
Do you own slaves?

Because all that shit is in the bible too. Maybe a book written 2000 years ago with no first hand accounts of Jesus's actual life should be taken with a grain of salt.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23023 May 15, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better read the Bible son, we were all born in sin....I dont see anything in the Bible mentioning if you're gay ,you're sinning ??
Do you? Please post it!
You just hate gays,and probably blacks as well. We are all God's children.
NO one forces women to have take birth control or have abortions. It's a woman's choice,,,,no yours not mine........you must have read that on some right wing newspaper or maybe listened to Glenn Beck,or Sean Hannity???
You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself..
And if you're Catholic I guess all the priests that molest kids go to heaven too? Or do they move them around Heaven to hide them as we do here on Earth?
Better read the Bible son? lol If you donít see anything in the Bible about living a gay lifestyle is a sin then you have never picked up a Bible. Oh, and by the way Iím sure my kids are older than you, From reading your posts I doubt youíre even close to 20 years of age. If you are older you have some serious problems.

Iíll have to set you straight as I did Dan the Man, I donít hate gays or blacks or even stupid people like yourself.

Did I ever state anyone is forcing women to take birth control, no I never did. You really need to learn to comprehend what you read. As for the rest of your post Iím not going to respond to your immature comments.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#23024 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
The liberals, gays and atheists want separation of Church and State yet they want to force the church to provide birth control and now they want the church to marry homosexuals. You canít have it both ways. Do me a favor and keep your perverted beliefs out of my church. Open your own church and worship as you please.
The church itself had an exemption. If the pope wants to go into business, he follows the same rules as everyone else.

A church can choose if they want couples to marry in their church.

Don't worry, your church can still be a pack of bigoted azzholes.

If I want to open my own church & marry same sex couples, it's not legal;. Are you now arguing to make gay marriage legal? I mean, you wouldn't dare tell me what I can or can't do in my own church. Would you?
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23025 May 15, 2012
Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual behavior is found in over 1500 species on this planet. Homophobia is found in only ONE species on earth. Guess which one is more natural.


The one species you speak of is human, the others are animals. Nice comparison idiot. Animals shit and lick their own ass too.

Have you renewed you N.A.M.B.L.A. membership yet?
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23026 May 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The church itself had an exemption. If the pope wants to go into business, he follows the same rules as everyone else.
A church can choose if they want couples to marry in their church.
Don't worry, your church can still be a pack of bigoted azzholes.
If I want to open my own church & marry same sex couples, it's not legal;. Are you now arguing to make gay marriage legal? I mean, you wouldn't dare tell me what I can or can't do in my own church. Would you?
Churches for hundreds of years never needed any exemption on any benifits they supplied to members or church businesses etc.. But now Obama says different.

The rest of your post is BS.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#23027 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>Better read the Bible son? lol If you donít see anything in the Bible about living a gay lifestyle is a sin then you have never picked up a Bible. Oh, and by the way Iím sure my kids are older than you, From reading your posts I doubt youíre even close to 20 years of age. If you are older you have some serious problems.
Iíll have to set you straight as I did Dan the Man, I donít hate gays or blacks or even stupid people like yourself.
Did I ever state anyone is forcing women to take birth control, no I never did. You really need to learn to comprehend what you read. As for the rest of your post Iím not going to respond to your immature comments.
You still havent shown me a verse in the Bible that God or his Son Jesus hated gays, did ya?
Better look for a longer handle on that shovel,,,,you're way over your head now LOL!

Just post the facts is all I ask??
Where in the Bible does God say he hate gays?
Case closed!
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

#23028 May 15, 2012
Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me these questions:
Do you stone people that work on Sundays?
Do you stone your children when they are bad?
Do you stone anyone who wears blended fabrics?
Do you own slaves?
Because all that shit is in the bible too. Maybe a book written 2000 years ago with no first hand accounts of Jesus's actual life should be taken with a grain of salt.
Apparently, you didn't read this part of my post. "Something to ponder if you like. I'm not gonna argue this, just supplied something that you asked about, that might answer your question."
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23029 May 15, 2012
Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me these questions:
Do you stone people that work on Sundays?
Do you stone your children when they are bad?
Do you stone anyone who wears blended fabrics?
Do you own slaves?
Because all that shit is in the bible too. Maybe a book written 2000 years ago with no first hand accounts of Jesus's actual life should be taken with a grain of salt.
Another idiotic post from someone who has no knowledge of the Bible or Gods teachings. Do some studying then come back when you have some knowledge.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23030 May 15, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You still havent shown me a verse in the Bible that God or his Son Jesus hated gays, did ya?
Better look for a longer handle on that shovel,,,,you're way over your head now LOL!
Just post the facts is all I ask??
Where in the Bible does God say he hate gays?
Case closed!
I could show you hundreds of references but with your mindset it would be a waste of my time. You're not looking for truth your looking to just bash another whom does not agree with you. It's so simple sonny just pick up your Bible if you even have one and start with the first book. When you come to something you do not understand just Google it like you Google all your posts. Try going to a church too.
Pope Bend A Dick

West Mifflin, PA

#23031 May 15, 2012
To sum it up most churches dont care if you're black,white,green,blue,gay,str aight,or a transvestite,,,,,,,,,the larger value of the bill you throw into the collector plate, the more you are welcome there....
Pope Bend A Dick

West Mifflin, PA

#23032 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiotic post from someone who has no knowledge of the Bible or Gods teachings. Do some studying then come back when you have some knowledge.
HEY ass wipe, the Bible means different things to different people.....everyone reads it differently......one person might take it one way,another can take it the other way....the Bible contradicts alot, and what you get out of the Bible is how one tranlates it.....It's one's opinion to the majority who read it.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#23033 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I could show you hundreds of references but with your mindset it would be a waste of my time. You're not looking for truth your looking to just bash another whom does not agree with you. It's so simple sonny just pick up your Bible if you even have one and start with the first book. When you come to something you do not understand just Google it like you Google all your posts. Try going to a church too.
Just one.,try me!
I just wanted to know if God thinks gays should be punished and should live in sin for being gay.......someone said gays live in sin,I got news for you,we all do! Again all I wanted was information about god saying if youre gay it's a sin???
Freed

Erie, PA

#23034 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiotic post from someone who has no knowledge of the Bible or Gods teachings. Do some studying then come back when you have some knowledge.
I'm sorry...was I wrong? Are those in the same passages as the ones about homosexuality? YEEEEUUUUUP.

If you use the bible as a basis of your bigotry towards homosexuals then you must also be against people wearing cotton/poly blend t-shirts.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#23035 May 15, 2012
You have Christians today who protest and preach against homosexuality in such an offensive way. Holding up signs that read God Hates Fags!Ē

I am not sure where the concept of protesting comes from. And while I have never held a picket sign I also have at times tried to make my voice heard in opposition to sin. My concern is that it appears that some Christians seem to believe that they will change this sinful old world through political might! And that is not how it works.

Trying to accomplish in a political manner the Lordís Work is backward. God works from the inside. Every where pure Christianity grows evil diminishes.

The principles of Christianity destroy the practices of slavery, abortion, homosexuality, the mistreatment of women, etc. But the only sword that needs be drawn is the Sword of the Spirit. Read the last verse of Romans 1. It provides a challenging balance.
Freed

Erie, PA

#23036 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
The one species you speak of is human, the others are animals. Nice comparison idiot. Animals shit and lick their own ass too.
Have you renewed you N.A.M.B.L.A. membership yet?
Have you renewed your Neo-Nazi membership yet?

I'm not even gay, just happen to have close friends that are. Of course you think that all gay men are pedophiles, but of course you are completely wrong.

An especially pernicious myth is that most adults who sexually abuse children are gay. A number of researchers have looked at this question to determine if homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals, and the data indicate thatís not the case. For example, in a 1989 study led by Kurt Freund of the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry in Canada, scientists showed pictures of children to adult gay and straight males, and measured sexual arousal. Homosexual men reacted no more strongly to pictures of male children than heterosexual men reacted to pictures of female children.

A 1994 study, led by Carole Jenny of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, surveyed 269 cases of children who were sexually molested by adults. In 82 percent of cases, the allegedoffender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of thechild, the researchers reported in the journal Pediatrics. In only two out of 269 cases, the offender was identified asbeing gay or lesbian.

ďThe empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children,Ē wrote Gregory M. Herek, a professor of psychology at the University of California at Davis, on his website. Herek, who was not involved in the 1989 or 1994 studies, compiled a review of research on the topic.

-addictinginfo.org
Freed

Erie, PA

#23037 May 15, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I could show you hundreds of references but with your mindset it would be a waste of my time. You're not looking for truth your looking to just bash another whom does not agree with you. It's so simple sonny just pick up your Bible if you even have one and start with the first book. When you come to something you do not understand just Google it like you Google all your posts. Try going to a church too.
You are a flat out liar if you can show hundreds of references in the bible to homosexuality.
Freed

Erie, PA

#23038 May 15, 2012
Also still waiting for that list of Conservative domestic achievements of the last 100 years.

BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson And Tori Kelly Can't Stop Fangir... Jul 18 John Kenney is No... 1
News Timothy Mercer Retires with 27 Years of Service... (Feb '15) Jul 15 A Yankee 2 14
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Jul 14 no name 51
News Poisoning Case: Officials received 700 letters ... (Jan '07) Jun '15 Saltzgaber 75
News Police: Wrightsville woman sold 10,000 false pr... May '15 Mildred 1
Moving to Elizabethtown Apr '15 Lori 1
shooting at mussers Apr '15 lady 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Joy Mortgages