Bainbridge man charged with shooting man in hand

Full story: PennLive.com

A 30-year-old Bainbridge man was charged with aggravated assault after an Elizabethtown man was shot in the hand during an argument Saturday, Susquehanna Regional Police said today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
jeffrey smith

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I wasn't there,but from what I've heard....you need to gather more statements from all who were there.....the weapon was taken from the owners car,wrestling took place and the gun went off....innocent until proven guilty?....get the truth before you incarcerate please
postal

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

this is par for the course for the bainbridge area... these people r the dumbest hicks i have ever met n this incident just cements the fact that these people r losers the storys about molestation n hardcore drug n drunk abuse in that town are legendary with the state police... pray for the river to flood the place out n wash all the trash 50 miles south or pray TMI has a major radiation leak n fries all those losers to death... scum deserves death n chaos !!!!!
nasal texture

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I totally agree with postal... its a scumbag town that alot of trash emminates from... the lancaster county drug task force has not done any favors for the town because they dont shut the big drug dealers down because their afraid of PAGAN NATION !
shortnsassy

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Kevin Booth of Elizabethtown,PA. was an informant for the Lancaster county drug task force and for the state attorney generals office, Kevin has played both sides of the drug game.. dealing n informing at the same time... when the cops remind him that dealing is not allowed he swings instantly in2 sum half baked food business with glossy brochures n heavy promotional events the monies 4 these events comes directly from the district attorneys office because when kevin signs off on information provided about fellow dealers there has 2 b proof of employment 4 the Judges 2 sign the warrants to search homes n listen to peoples phones... Boothys BBQ my ass dont ya mean the District attorneys BBQ -- Disclaimer ::: all information posted can be verified thru PAGAN NATION !! Bware the WEASEL !!
peanut

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

I totally agree that Kevin Booth of E-Town was n informant...every1 around him always gets busted but somehow he never does n knowing Kevin since 7th grade n knowing his involvement in dealing drugs for 30 years... It dont pass the smell test... I SMELL A RAT !!!!
Lipstick

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Any 1 that knows how the drug game works knows that Kevin Booth was n Informant 4 the Lancaster county drug task force... hes been dealing drugs for 30 years n has never even had a close call... I dont think so ! hes been on the Confidential Informants list for years with Task n the DA's office... I know a girl he lived with n she so much as told me that she overheard him talking to Law enforcement many times... didnt u people ever wonder why Kevins so carefree n never worried about gettin busted ???? duh hes dealin n informin at the same time... Its always that way with dealers who have been in business for a long time !!!
SOFTAIL

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

HES A RAT.... Ive known it ever since he got smacked with those gun charges... nobody gets off on charges that heavy in conservative Lancaster County... the charges just ( poof) disappeared!!!
Candy

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

I totally agree that Kevins been snitchin for a long time n behind the scenes eliminated his competition... n as far as the gun charges go ya those were heavy charges to just go (poof) n there gone !
ARGO

Watford City, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Booths A LAZY BUM !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mount Joy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount Joy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••