Trial of teacher accused of videotapi...

Trial of teacher accused of videotaping girls set to begin today

There are 12 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Trial of teacher accused of videotaping girls set to begin today. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Testimony is expected to begin Wednesday in the trial of an elementary school teacher accused of secretly videotaping young girls in various stages of dress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Joe Lawyer

Mount Laurel, NJ

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Yes, don't make any quick judgements based on the evidence. What you think you're seeing isn't really what is happening.
Pablo

Albrightsville, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Joe Lawyer wrote:
Yes, don't make any quick judgements based on the evidence. What you think you're seeing isn't really what is happening.
I have no doubt that the girls were video taped. However, I will reserve my opinion until all the evidence is laid out.
The Answer Man

York, PA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that the girls were video taped. However, I will reserve my opinion until all the evidence is laid out.
I agree. I know nothing about the case. Where they surveillance camers set up in his home? Who were the children and why were they undressing? Were they the targets of the cameras?
Nanny cam

Lancaster, PA

#4 Oct 13, 2010
If I were to suspect my wife or babysitter of abusing my children I would most likely set up a hidden camera especially if divorce is involved.... It is nearly impossible for a father in PA to get custody of his children if the mother is contesting custody and hard evidence would be of great value in court.
capitalist

New Oxford, PA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
As a former teacher, I can't even imagine allowing young childrent hat are not related to me undress in my house with video cameras running. Nannycam? Please. Did he not know there was a camera in there?
disgusted citizen22

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 13, 2010
I will hold on to my opinion untill furthor indication. But quick question to Nanny cam. If you had children in your apartment and they were gettin undressed in the room you just so happen to have a video cam up and running in if it wasnt for perverted reasons why not turn it off when the kids were getting undressed. and what were they getting undressed for anyway?????hmmmm. i wonder!
Mr Traffic

New Freedom, PA

#7 Oct 13, 2010
Hang him first, then try him. Actually hanging is too good for him. He deserves something slower, like being bled out by his testicles.
WhyBother

Harrisburg, PA

#8 Oct 13, 2010
nothing to see between the ages of 9 and 11 anyway
Reality Check

York, PA

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Yes, like this isn't rocket science. I'm sure the dude will try to explains his way out, but come on people.
hmmm

York, PA

#10 Oct 13, 2010
the wizard of oz was more convincing when he said, "ignore the man behind the curtain."
Nanny Cam

Lancaster, PA

#11 Oct 13, 2010
disgusted citizen22 wrote:
I will hold on to my opinion untill furthor indication. But quick question to Nanny cam. If you had children in your apartment and they were gettin undressed in the room you just so happen to have a video cam up and running in if it wasnt for perverted reasons why not turn it off when the kids were getting undressed. and what were they getting undressed for anyway?????hmmmm. i wonder!
The purpose of a nanny cam is to film what is happening when you are not present. If this camera was set up to record the interaction between his estranged wife and daughter he may have not been present to "turn it off". Or the guy could be a pedo who deserves prison, just playing devil's advocate here.

Remember the Hanover grandmother that was arrested for dropping off film of her grandbabies taking baths? I'm quite sure she had no sexual intent, sometimes the law and commonsense just do not seem too mesh.
Pablo

Albrightsville, PA

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Nanny Cam wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of a nanny cam is to film what is happening when you are not present. If this camera was set up to record the interaction between his estranged wife and daughter he may have not been present to "turn it off". Or the guy could be a pedo who deserves prison, just playing devil's advocate here.
Remember the Hanover grandmother that was arrested for dropping off film of her grandbabies taking baths? I'm quite sure she had no sexual intent, sometimes the law and commonsense just do not seem too mesh.
We need to know WHY students were at his house changing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Aug 6 CCEASYRIDER 8
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jul 25 Rae Apfelbaum 395
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Jul 22 Jrude 61
News After 29 years on the job, York City cop is now... (Apr '14) May '14 lady 3
Who owns the lot across 15 from the outlet? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Curious 1
Quiet pills (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lake City 1
News So that others may live (Feb '14) Feb '14 lady 1

Mount Joy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Joy Mortgages