Crash kills Littlestown area teen

Crash kills Littlestown area teen

There are 95 comments on the Evening Sun story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Crash kills Littlestown area teen. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A Littlestown area teenager died this morning after crashing into a tree along Route 97 in Mount Joy Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
neighbor

Middletown, PA

#93 Oct 1, 2009
that was for the theater chick who needs to get a life of her own.
truth

New Oxford, PA

#94 Oct 2, 2009
I'm rude? Me? I was simply drawing attention to Theater girl's hypocracy. My heart breaks for this family, and she feels the need to not one, not two, but THREE times call herself polite and considerate while at the same time degrading this poor girl's memory. Sorry, but in my opinion saying, "This girls was awful to me but I won't say bad things about her," is terribly hypocritical and completely inappropriate, and certainly not anywhere near a caring thing to say. Somehow that makes me rude? You'll have to explain that one.
friend and classmate

Carlisle, PA

#95 Oct 6, 2009
Reading all of these posts, makes me cry. None of this should be about bashing each other, this is for megan and her family. Please stop bashing each other because it makes everyone sound immature. Megan was my friend and a friend of many other people. Megan, you are very much loved and missed. RIP Megs
Janette

Annapolis, MD

#96 Oct 6, 2009
I only knew Megan for 2 weeks,we worked briefly together near the end of July 2009.But she was always very nice,polite and absolutely pleasant to be around.She was very kind to me.It's a tragedy what happened to this young lady.She will be missed and it saddens me that some are not respectful of this sweet,beautiful girl.My heart goes out to Megan's family and friends.R.I.P.Megan
Spirtual Movement

Columbia, PA

#97 Oct 9, 2009
Another concerned parent wrote:
I would like to send my condolences to Megan's family. I know what you have been dealing with and this is definately your worst nightmare come true. I did not know Megan personally but new of her and the people and things that she was into. When the results come back from her blood, I truly believe they will find that she had stuff in her system that contributed to her death and I hope the family once they can come to terms with her death (if ever) get mad and follow the trail to the person or people responsible for selling her anything. This is a nightmare awaiting other families and something needs to be done. This is another young life tragically lost for no reason. I am praying for the family and hope they make it through this. It is one of the hardest things to deal with. Just believe that you did everything you could and you did it all right.
First and foremost why the heck would you even come on here and post something like this. The only person that will do judgement is the God and I think it is very reprehensible of you to even try and state something regarding this. If you are a parent like you say you are, then maybe try asking yourself would you want anyone posting anything remotely close about one of your children who was in an accident such as this one. I don't think so.
82409abc

Apple Creek, OH

#98 Oct 9, 2009
Spirtual Movement wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost why the heck would you even come on here and post something like this. The only person that will do judgement is the God and I think it is very reprehensible of you to even try and state something regarding this. If you are a parent like you say you are, then maybe try asking yourself would you want anyone posting anything remotely close about one of your children who was in an accident such as this one. I don't think so.
She had recently been released from rehab and had been out late that night of the accident. There is one person in her life that keep feeding her drugs and he needs to be put back into jail. Anyone who knew Megan knows who Iím talking about. I believe one person has already called him out on here. He has killed a few people now, how many more need to die before Meganís friends go to the police and get his a** back in jail for life? Iím not saying she was using, I wasnít there so I canít say. I just know that this guy needs to rot for the lives he has ruined. Another concerned parent isnít dissing Megan or her parents she knows the truth about this guy and wants to see him in jail.
parents

Boiling Springs, PA

#99 Oct 13, 2009
compassion wrote:
The fact is that she is not going to be with us anymore. She was a caring human being, a normal teenager that may have been going through a stage, which most of do. She has family and friends that need to be comforted. They do not need people speculating or judging. They just need your prayers and understanding. Please do not use this forum to bash her or judge her or her family. My children knew her and they say she was really nice. Rest in Peace Megan. My prayers are with Becky and her family and all the young friends that are saddened by this. She is in a better place, but she will be missed.
Thanks for not judging us!
parents

Boiling Springs, PA

#100 Oct 13, 2009
82409abc wrote:
<quoted text>
She had recently been released from rehab and had been out late that night of the accident. There is one person in her life that keep feeding her drugs and he needs to be put back into jail. Anyone who knew Megan knows who Iím talking about. I believe one person has already called him out on here. He has killed a few people now, how many more need to die before Meganís friends go to the police and get his a** back in jail for life? Iím not saying she was using, I wasnít there so I canít say. I just know that this guy needs to rot for the lives he has ruined. Another concerned parent isnít dissing Megan or her parents she knows the truth about this guy and wants to see him in jail.
Thanks for your kind words and yes he will rot
soccerchick

Hanover, PA

#102 Nov 5, 2009
Megs I will miss you!
TheyCallMeFruit

Scranton, PA

#103 Nov 6, 2009
Just wanted to say, rest in peace Megan Mills.. I never actually knew you, but I heard you're name a lot. So, I'm guessing she was a very well known person... My prayers and condolences go out to her family..
Morgan

Cumberland, MD

#104 Dec 23, 2009
Megan we were close when we were young! Everyday I think about you and how you and my dad are having fun up there watching us down here! Love you so much and miss you! My heart goes out to family and friends of Megan!
Pam Staub

Chambersburg, PA

#105 Feb 7, 2010
I'm so sorry to haer what happen.
Pam Staub

Cashtown, PA

#106 Feb 19, 2010
Sorry to hear
bre lundy

Columbus, OH

#107 Apr 8, 2010
Megan Mills was the first person I met when I started going to school at Littlestown High... She showed me around and made me so comfortable being in a new state, and attending a new school. I was devastated to hear such tragic news.. God bless her family, and may she rest in peace..
LOVE ALWAYS
BRE
little girl lost

Chambersburg, PA

#108 Jul 6, 2010
i grew up with megan and courtney. ive grown to appriciate the both of them so much. megan is and was a great person. she will never be forgotten <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Aug 11 Barb 392
Is HERSHEY CANDY SAFE Aug 11 Barb 1
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Aug 11 Squirrel 52
News Poisoning Case: Officials received 700 letters ... (Jan '07) Aug 4 June 76
News Kelly Clarkson And Tori Kelly Can't Stop Fangir... Jul '15 John Kenney is No... 1
News Timothy Mercer Retires with 27 Years of Service... (Feb '15) Jul '15 A Yankee 2 14
News Police: Wrightsville woman sold 10,000 false pr... May '15 Mildred 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Joy Mortgages