Mount Joy woman who killed sons in 20...

Mount Joy woman who killed sons in 2004 found dead in Arizona

There are 5 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Mount Joy woman who killed sons in 2004 found dead in Arizona. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Pennsylvania woman found not guilty by reason of insanity in the 2004 killings of her two young sons has been found dead inside her crashed minivan in an Arizona canyon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

oh my

York, PA

#1 Jun 8, 2011
idc if your insane or not, thats no excuse to murder children, and get away with it.
China

Westminster, MD

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Why in the world was she even ALLOWED to have her children?????
bonnie

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2011
she got what she deservers she should of not have kids how can anybody kill there kids
Dawson

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Your lack of empathy is matched only by your lack of proper grammar. She was mentally ill, committed a heinous act, but did not know the difference between right and wrong. That is why she was freed. If this was a suicide, it clearly proves she did not "get away with it."
Her poor family.
Give Chance a Piece

Mechanicsburg, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2011
oh my wrote:
idc if your insane or not, thats no excuse to murder children, and get away with it.

You are really showing your ignorance. If you are insane, you don't know your insane and reality for these people is very much altered and terrifying at times, so unless you have experienced insanity you should stop deciding what you think is best for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Aug 6 CCEASYRIDER 8
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jul 25 Rae Apfelbaum 395
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Jul 22 Jrude 61
News After 29 years on the job, York City cop is now... (Apr '14) May '14 lady 3
Who owns the lot across 15 from the outlet? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Curious 1
Quiet pills (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lake City 1
News So that others may live (Feb '14) Feb '14 lady 1

Mount Joy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Joy Mortgages