Man hit by Taser was Vietnam veteran

Man hit by Taser was Vietnam veteran

There are 2 comments on the LancasterOnline story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Man hit by Taser was Vietnam veteran. In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

A man who died Saturday after scuffling with police and being hit by a Taser was a Vietnam veteran who was haunted by his memories of the war, family members and a friend said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

droptop170

Newville, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2010
perhaps someone could explain why mr. niell was found in a large pool of blood in front of a different building other then his? i was unaware that a taser combined with pepper spray can make a man bleed out as much, if any, then in this particular incident.
droptop170

Newville, PA

#3 Nov 12, 2010
autopsy report was inconclusive as to the cause of death. NOT 1 MENTION ABOUT THE LOSS OF BLOOD. hmmmmm. makes you wonder about the force used by 4 trained officers, responding to a call from a man that they knew, and had transported to the hospital in the past. what a sad celebration of veterans day in mt. joy. 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr 23 Yourmom90 4
News John Kasich: Ted Cruz 'has no record' Apr 5 Responsibilty 22
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Mar '16 Facts 56
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Rose Bush Murders (Apr '12) Feb '16 Pepamom 3
News 11-year-old boy hit by vehicle (Apr '11) Feb '16 sramirez13 9
News Undercover prostitution sting nets 10 arrests (Oct '10) Jan '16 Putin 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Joy Mortgages