teachers at Mt. Hope High School

Posted in the Mount Hope Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
would like to know

AOL

#1 Dec 27, 2009
What do you think of the teachers at MT. Hope High School?
plzed

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 31, 2009
some of the teachers there are very polite
old blue

Daniels, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2010
plzed wrote:
some of the teachers there are very polite
some are nice-have there own set of rules though.students get punished for simple things that some of the teachers do on a regular basis!although the "man in charge down there"talks to people with respect he also pratices the old indian saying"man who speaks with a forked tounge".
nikkir_2009

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2010
I love the teachers at mount hope and i am very proud to have graduated there
Sombitch4578

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Mar 13, 2010
You all are very dumb I go to Mount hope high sure the teachers are alright but they are dumbasses and know nothing. Mount Hope needs to overhaul their teachers.
kkk

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2010
they suck and so does all of mount hope
mount hope resident

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2010
Then "kkk" I invite you to stay away from mount hope! If ya don't like the town, get out! SIMPLE. As for the teachers, you must be disturbed to say they suck because I'm sure you don't know all of them. Have a great life outside of Mount Hope bud!
Best

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2010
nikkir_2009 wrote:
I love the teachers at mount hope and i am very proud to have graduated there
me to i loved that school class of 07 from mthope
Yeah Right

Seth, WV

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Mt Hope High School Is A Joke!!!!! My niece was going to school there and lives in Beckley But home address is Mt Hope..It's all confusing but she tried the Beckley school and didn't like it because of alot of bullying there so my sister was driving her to Mt Hope every morning to go to school and then the principle calls her to come in and talk to him and when my sister goes there he calls my neice in the office to and tells them that she is not allowed to go there anymore and said that where she's not a mt hope resident (which she really is) that the school don't have to keep her there and that she has to leave because her grades aren't good enough to stay at that school so he can choose not to let her go and told my sister to go enroll her in the other school but needless to say my sister said he was a pain in the ass and to me that is just wrong to send a kid away when they chose that school to go to and thought it was better above all and then that principle let her down like that and turn her away. A School is suppose to care about students and they should of considered it a privilege that a child would pick their school to attend and I just think it's wrong so now she will either be homeschooled or attend a different school and I hope that they do shut mt hope high school down or get different teachers and a principle because you don't treat children like that when they are willing to learn!!!!!!!!!
mount hope resident

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Nov 16, 2010
for every story there is another side
Yeah Right

Seth, WV

#11 Nov 16, 2010
It don't matter what other side there is..A child is a child and you don't turn them away!!! It's obvious this principle is only out for what makes him look good and ain't worried about children and their education or helping them and that's the story!!!
starbursts leader

Summersville, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2010
kkk wrote:
they suck and so does all of mount hope
i go 2 mt.hope & we dnt suck. we bring it & we r awsm so just shut ur mouth cuzz u dnt go there

Since: Nov 10

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2010
Yeah right I believe it has to do with taxes. People in ral. Co pay taxes there and the taxes help fund the schools in Raleigh co. and Fayette county doesn't receive taxes from people in raleigh county. Just a thought.
jufujiogf

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Dec 5, 2010
im gonna settle this about mt.hope right now... bottom line it sucks, everybody in the town are idiots, and the school is filled with nothing but people that aren't going to be anything in life and rapist.

p.s. the teachers got their teaching degree from a cereal box
Troll

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Dec 5, 2010
starbursts leader wrote:
<quoted text>
i go 2 mt.hope & we dnt suck. we bring it & we r awsm so just shut ur mouth cuzz u dnt go there
^ Mount Hope English 101
Troll

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Dec 5, 2010
jufujiogf wrote:
im gonna settle this about mt.hope right now... bottom line it sucks, everybody in the town are idiots, and the school is filled with nothing but people that aren't going to be anything in life and rapist.
p.s. the teachers got their teaching degree from a cereal box
This man / woman is my new idol. <3
HA HA

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Dec 5, 2010
Wel "jufujiogf" sounds like you know a whole lot about Mt. Hope huh? Probably because you are one of its fine sucky idiotic ppl! LOL. Ignorance is bliss!!!
HA HA

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 5, 2010
Has anyone ever watched the show "Maude"? She had a saying on there that is OH SO TRUE!!! "God's gonna get ya for that!!!!!!!!!!" Remember ppl, God sees and hears all. You WILL have to answer for EVERYTHING you do, think, or say in life to him. I would NOT want to be a lot of you on here when that time comes. Judge not lest ye be judged! For anyone that doesn't know what that means....... If you are perfect in every way, go ahead and say things and judge ppl. Nobody qualifies!!!!!!!!!! I will be praying for all of you.

Since: Nov 10

Dallas, TX

#19 Feb 15, 2011
HA HA wrote:
Has anyone ever watched the show "Maude"? She had a saying on there that is OH SO TRUE!!! "God's gonna get ya for that!!!!!!!!!!" Remember ppl, God sees and hears all. You WILL have to answer for EVERYTHING you do, think, or say in life to him. I would NOT want to be a lot of you on here when that time comes. Judge not lest ye be judged! For anyone that doesn't know what that means....... If you are perfect in every way, go ahead and say things and judge ppl. Nobody qualifies!!!!!!!!!! I will be praying for all of you.
Amen HAHA. Yes He does.
Has Children There

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2011
There are about 3 teachers at Mt Hope High School. The rest are substitutes, actors, and con artists. The teachers that people think are good are just good at putting on a show and knowing what to say and when to say it. They also kiss a lot of ass. Parents, don't be fooled by their kindness or politeness. They cover for each other when they mess up and blame the parents for the child's underachievement. They show too many movies including R rated, and some have even given students the answers on the WESTest.(A friends child was given answers. I was even in the office when I heard school associates talking about how a teacher in the gym slammed a student up against the wall by his throat. Do we want teachers like this? No! Bad news, some of them will be going to teach at Oak Hill......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Vote for Amanda Crookshanks Kennedy for R... 4 hr Paul 1
Cvs. Beckley Eisenhower dr 4 hr Paul 5
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. 7 hr CodeRed 24
does anyone know -is dr. yee a good doctor? (Sep '12) 7 hr Curious 33
Fish 7 hr Mr Wendell 7
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 13 hr Jon_B 7,793
Fat women in leggings (Apr '15) Tue Ubotherme 22

Mount Hope Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Hope Mortgages