whats wrong with him?
Jason

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Burnt Completely Out!
Scarbro Pimp

Glen Burnie, MD

#3 Jan 30, 2011
I don't understand Fayette County!!!!! Why ALL THE HATE!!! Leave that man alone and let him run his business and live his life. Hes not bothering anybody so chill out before we have to wreck somebody!!!!!!!
atlanta

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2011
I heard he did a lot of drugs. I thought he may have got a brain injury or sumthin. I heard he has a kid he dont see.
homecoming queen

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Scott is gay and burned out from all the drugs hes on. thats all thats wrong with him.
DA HUSTLA

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2011
LEAVE ZOOK ALONE!!! HE GETS MORE GIRLS THAN ANY OF ALL YALL GAY HATERS!!!!! GET OFF HIS NUTS!!! IF YOU DNT LIKE IT HOLLA AT ME!!!
1 post removed
homecoming queen

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jan 31, 2011
I talk to Scott almost every day and have NEVER seen him with a girl but you DO see him with dudes. have heard the rumors for years seems true now. He has been arrested a couple of times now. He could have done somethin now hes a washed up has been thats to stoned to know what day it is.
ugly homecumming QUEEN

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2011
BEFORE U JUDGE SCOTT U NEED TO ASK YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!QUIT HATN ON HIM U ARE MAD CAUSE HE WONT GIVE U NONE!!!! SHE GOT IT!!!!
judge

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2011
who are you all to judge scott has no KIDS!!!! DUMB ASSES!!!
atlanta

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jan 31, 2011
not judging Scott. I think hes hott. He doesnt talk much and I dont know much about him. Scared to talk to him frum what I hear. Was just curious about him. Frum what im reading hes not interested in a female anyway.
gspot

Beckley, WV

#12 Jan 31, 2011
I dont think hes gay but does he still live at home with his parents?
omg

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2011
Scott is not gay!!!!.... I was wit him an he's a good guy.... an wutever lifestyle he chooses ta live (drugs or not) is his business, his decision an damn sure dnt make him a bad person.... he does like ta drink an he deff likes havin a good time... he's jus livin life... he runs a business that his GRANDFATHER started an he makes sum of tha best damn phillys... back off him an leave him alone.. he dnt bother nobody... an not bein mean jus bein honest, if he dnt make any kind of association wit u its cuz he's not interested... I kno him an he is tha biggest flirt... an I agree wit ugly homecoming queen, ur prob mad cuz he did have ur mom... he's a pu$$y champion ;) he's damn good at wut he does an I'm so sorry he didn't want u but dnt hate... miss "homecoming queen" cuz u apparently ain't got wut he wants...
1 post removed
MBridgeGirl

Oakvale, WV

#15 Jan 31, 2011
Yea Scott is def. not gay nor is he on drugs and No he doesn't have any kids either......do u ppl seriously not have anything better to do than talk shit about other ppl??? Quit hatin on Scott hes a great guy and yea i know for a FACT that he's not gay...we was together the other nite!! I "love" u scott, u r an amazing person...so keep doing what u do best and just keep laughing at all the idiots on here that don't have a life so they are trying to get involved in yours!!!
Yeah

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2011
Gay he is..he wont even give a lady the eye!
atlanta

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Feb 1, 2011
I dont want involved with drugs gay or not.I just mved back here and noticed Scott You think you might have met a nice guy and then topix steps in. thank ya'll
We All Know

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Feb 1, 2011
We all know that topixs is and can be a bunch of lies.. If you just moved back than dont judge Scott if you really dont know him.. Everyone has faults, including you..Nobody is perfect. Scott is a good man, he is far from perfect but he dont deserve to be trashed either..
MBridgeGirl

Spencer, WV

#19 Feb 1, 2011
Damn scott....they must really be lovin talkin shit about you and they dont even know ya....f*ckin haters!!! Oh well the ones that do know ya...at least they know the truth...love ya hun!!
Chillidogmother

Beckley, WV

#20 Feb 1, 2011
Im a man and I know for a fact that scott swings both ways. Me and him love getting high and rimming each each other. So, Back off all you big fat loose b*tches!
Scarbro Pimp

Glen Burnie, MD

#21 Feb 1, 2011
This is for Chili Dog Mother. You really don't know what your getting yourself into talking all this shit. Don't let us find out who you are because if we do you'll be tied to the back of the whip and dragged all the way down 61 you homosexual tranny. Chill out dude!!!!!! Last Warning!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Chillidogmother

Beckley, WV

#23 Feb 1, 2011
Look Scarbro Pimp..I would take a pounding for him anyday of the week. FYI ,,, know it all..He wears womens underwear at work all day and only close gay friends know this! SO you back off!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they building on Rt 19 in Mount Hope? 12 hr wesley 7
Dems switching Republican 13 hr wesley 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr yahoo 1,267
Boy Scout camp is bull shit Wed Run 10
Snitchs Tue john 5
cops of mt hope (Dec '14) May 2 Alien 15
Earl jones May 1 Alien 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Hope Mortgages