Jason Manns Knock Out
keeping100

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I c my other post got deleted so 2 all of u who dont kno kool cat Jason got knocked out last friday nite.I kno he was embarrassed cause he was n the club on sat.So hes not so bad aint nobody scared of his PUNK A**!!!!!
people

Ardsley, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I see you are very childless so who cares but you he's out and about and was Saturday he's not hiding nowhere this must be a female he doesn't wanf
want to know

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Where did it happen and who knocked him out snice you know so much
in the know

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2012
There's a difference between getting knocked out and sucker punched...I believe you have to be unconscious to be knocked out.. .and the dumba$$ that did it ran right after... so sound like he was scared to me
want to know

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Who suckered punched jroc Friday and what club did this happen at
people

Ardsley, NY

#6 Oct 24, 2012
He was suckered punch by big Will and then he ran out the door so who's the b*tch now
Mrs

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Lmbo so who's are yous keeping it 100 are yous scared to post ya nane
people

Ardsley, NY

#8 Oct 24, 2012
AT keeping it 100 you must like his name in your mouth because you're the only one talking about him he doesn't bother anybody not unless they bother him keeping it 100
wizz

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 24, 2012
u say must b a female he wont f$ck i dont think theres none of them that man would f$ck nething that would let him at least 1 time
Rick

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 25, 2012
yea right
Money

Beckley, WV

#11 Oct 27, 2012
He don't go out anymore he scared they said he had to go to the hospital
G money

Ardsley, NY

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Money wrote:
He don't go out anymore he scared they said he had to go to the hospital
he just don't go out to drifters he be out everyday and he never went to no hospital so get your facts straight ! Why you on here sayin stuff when I know you see him out and don't say nothing out the way to him so you a soft azz person just step up to him then all you all want to do is keep stuff going on here just let's him know y'all are jealous az hell cause doin better then y'all broke azzes.
Well well

Ardsley, NY

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Actually he was out last night since you seem to know so much he ain't never been scared of anyone you must be of him to hide behind a fake name y'all kill me talkin y'all real then come on here a be fake use your name let these people know who you are and how you feel.
Source

Beckley, WV

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Just to let everybody know he burning he gave my bit/( some sh@! Jj-roc being fu:; king people along time I'm surprise he don't have aid but he do have herpes I'm just warning women to stay away from him he is a trouble maker don't care about anybody but his self I know this for a fact my information is true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min REDNECKHILLBILLIE... 2,889
Uptown Fusion Closing 13 min NancySlimeSlit 12
Pastor and prostitutes 14 min NancySlimeSlit 26
Boo 15 min NancySlimeSlit 66
9yr old bullied at school is not true! 4 hr Be nice 79
Woodrow Wilson Cheerleaders 4 hr Moose call 33
Woodrow football 4 hr A parent 17

Mount Hope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance