wow

United States

#21 Sep 28, 2012
Lol getem

Since: Sep 12

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2012
Have you ever tried to break a piece if steel?right its impossible so take this advice i cant be broken.hey but ill tell you what keep trying .with your bitch azz.continue to hate.see how far it gets you .im having a good time fu**cking with u little side block mf .have u ate today mf ?cause i have .STEEL: LOOK UP THE DEFINITION .you sound like u had a hard day at the job. go lay down get your mind right cause messing with me tou will get no where .im the one you will be thinking about tonight while im snoring in my bed .

Since: Sep 12

United States

#23 Sep 28, 2012
Anyway im tired now ill check back later to read some more about drug dealing and snitching .this shit is like a soap opera .kids and hurt azz baby mommas and kids everywhere.anyway im starting to yawn .its nice ti be the center of attention .to the haters suck a di**k to the fans love yall talk to yall later .
dang

United States

#24 Sep 29, 2012
Why don't you like him stink rat
Josh burd

United States

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Y'all hatin on Jrocc and Danielle n won't say anything to they face p ussys holla at me
dag

United States

#26 Oct 13, 2012
Jason is a snitch he the one hating... when he sell dope n drive his New car with no license, and with a gun shooting down drifters last night. Would like to get together and get this man put back in jail, bad for the streets is so peaceful when he is gone. Any info where his probation is?
wow

United States

#27 Oct 13, 2012
Wow that's all I can say how u know so much
oh my god

Ardsley, NY

#28 Oct 14, 2012
dag wrote:
Jason is a snitch he the one hating... when he sell dope n drive his New car with no license, and with a gun shooting down drifters last night. Would like to get together and get this man put back in jail, bad for the streets is so peaceful when he is gone. Any info where his probation is?
yeah call 1 800 suck a d*ck
mrs

United States

#29 Oct 14, 2012
Yalls are a trip likes forreal
woww

Springfield, NJ

#30 Oct 14, 2012
No it was fruit,rj gray,reese gray and bb Jones shooting outside the bar get your facts right
Jroc

Ardsley, NY

#31 Oct 14, 2012
Yall keep hatin and try to do whatever y'all want because at da end of day I'm not worried about none of y'all and y'all I got a new car you try to to get one lol lol get on my level bit*hes!!! I love it when y'all talk bout me lets me know I'm doing good so say whatever you want not responding to dis bull anymore do enjoy yalls life because I'm enjoying mine more y'all
dang

United States

#32 Oct 14, 2012
He a snitch with herpes
da real bb

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Oct 15, 2012
to whoever wow is this is bb jones i wasnt at drifters so kiss my black a"s and leave me the fu"k alone im tired of this stupid sh"t yall gonna untaim the beast im trying to be nice now all i ask leave me alone and out yall shi"t .......apartment 6 is where im at
goldenchild

Beckley, WV

#34 Oct 15, 2012
BB dont let these fools get 2 u n get urself n ne trouble f*ck them just let them talk there shit cause u know they wont come at u with it
woww

Ardsley, NY

#35 Oct 15, 2012
Bebe you're not going to fight anybody just pull that rusty 45 out that's all you're about you talk like you're a man but all you is is a scared little punk still staying with you mama
da real bb

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Oct 15, 2012
you funny.... thats sounds real mature whoever yuor are..talk about me evetually you will see
YeahhhBuddy

Daniels, WV

#37 Oct 16, 2012
Why do people care soo much about what other people are doing?? Is it effecting your life?? If not, sit the f*ck down and shut up. If Jroc , whoever that is, wants to do what people says he does, then it is what it is. why the f*ck do yall care. he aint botherin yall. and how does bb get brought into it? tha damn forum is about jroc. stay on the topic at hand. actually, if you so tough to get on here and talk shit, bb told you where he stay, go say it to him. and if yall know so much, that means yall know where jroc be at. go say it to his face. yall get on here like some scared little b*tches and talk all that crap but cant say it to their faces. quit hiding behind fake names and step up to the people you are talking sh*t about. smh.
bebe

Zanesville, OH

#38 Oct 16, 2012
Couldn't have been said better .....
YeahhhBuddy

Daniels, WV

#39 Oct 17, 2012
^^ Thanks! I get on here and read all this stuff people sit and talk about but none of them are woman or man enough to just step to the person they are hollerin about. They obviously ain't about that life!! Why am I using a different name than my own?? Because I'm a commentator. If it were about me, please believe I would use my name. And I was going to start a forum , I would use my name. Topix is funny to me. A bunch of scary a** b!tches being hard over a computer... Internet thugs are funny! I give props to the ones that come on here and defend themselves using their real name. But at the same time, let people hate. They ain't doing nothing but giving you life. Nobody will forget who you are cuz these people make yall known. LOL.
Josh burd

United States

#40 Nov 20, 2012
Damn all the hatin on my dude n I was wit him at drifters ain't shit happen so get ya facts straight u dry snitching ass sneak dissin haters exposé urself if u ain't no hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foster kids 12 min Melissa 27
Hey WV republicans or as I call them......... 19 min DemsAreDumb 22
jason clyburn 51 min nasty 8
When you vote 1 hr digglers daddy 3
Beckley Mayor Rappold Going to SUCKUP to the Young 2 hr Hulette Schmidt 1
Airport Video (Nov '10) 4 hr Bill 134
Trump/Pence aka TP 4 hr Watson 12

Mount Hope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance