Review: Sadler Health Center Corp

Posted in the Mount Holly Springs Forum

AMH

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I feel the absolute need to write a review about this particular dental office. Don't go looking to be treated with respect or kindness especially as it pertains to the receptionsists in the office. Also, don't get behind traffic, drive in a snow storm or even attempt to be one minute late or more (reasonable time of course...again reasonable which I believe should be up to 10 minutes late due to acts of God beyond our control. We were 6 minutes late for a recent appt. as we got caught behind a school bus. I travel over 40 miles to see this dentist and nothing was taken into consideration for a 6 minute late arrival. Afterall, you always have to sit in the waiting rooms for 15-30 minutes waiting to be seen. They are not at all accommodating nor do you experience any form of decent/appropriate people skills here. I have now changed dentists and will NO LONGER REFER ANYONE TO THIS OFFICE FOR ANY REASON. Don't get me wrong, the dentists are great, but their support staff leave a lot to be desired. If you like drama and don't mind being treated like dirt, than this is the place for you.
Fire all support staff I'd say and maybe just maybe I would consider returning...but I doubt it.
Gang Related

Carlisle, PA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Sadler is for Medicaid and Medicare patients, not a place for the working man or woman to go to for treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) May 23 Adam 44
News Police: Pa. mom accidentally shoots 2 daughters (Jan '11) May 16 Natalie R 45
Review: Platinum Preowned LLC (Apr '14) May 13 Steph 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Carlisle, PA (Jul '10) May 13 Mister Carl Isle 34
Carlisle students get to work from home with di... Apr '15 The Man 2
Bucher Hill Mansion aka Swan Lake Mansion (May '08) Feb '15 Lblack715 21
News Cumberland County man dies on railroad tracks (Mar '09) Oct '14 Jim Stephens 26
More from around the web

Mount Holly Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]