Has the race war started?

Has the race war started?

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#1 Aug 27, 2014
Many had predicted that a race war would start. Has it already started?
JB4LIFE

Bristol, IN

#2 Aug 28, 2014
If it hasn't ,what went down in Ferguson MO,sure looked like the beginnings of a full fledged "RACE WAR".the usual race hustlers were there to stoke the crowd,the looters were finally set free to do their thing.The judge and jury with no trial,was there ,and they determined purely on speculation everything about what happen to Michael Brown by the justice Brothers,and the Leftist media..The new Black Panthers showed up,along with the American socialist party ,and some anarchist.I'm really surprised that the death toll didn't increase,and it should have, on the third night, whenb the the gaurd showed up,they should have issued a dusk to dawn curfew,anyone caught on the street shoot to KILL......It's the only language these types will ever understand,they have been bought by the Left to do their dirty work,and they should pay the ultimate price for taking orders from a bunch of radicles.Al Sharpton yells out to the "MOB","WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!Well!we have had enough too!,of a bunch of lawless thugs,who are still wet behind the ears,and are "PAID ASSASINS"who are sponsored by Left,with full support from our beloved Justice Dept run by Obama's left hand man Eric Holder.....War they want!,war they should get!!......
Beauford

Baltimore, MD

#3 Aug 29, 2014
JB4LIFE wrote:
If it hasn't ,what went down in Ferguson MO,sure looked like the beginnings of a full fledged "RACE WAR".the usual race hustlers were there to stoke the crowd,the looters were finally set free to do their thing.The judge and jury with no trial,was there ,and they determined purely on speculation everything about what happen to Michael Brown by the justice Brothers,and the Leftist media..The new Black Panthers showed up,along with the American socialist party ,and some anarchist.I'm really surprised that the death toll didn't increase,and it should have, on the third night, whenb the the gaurd showed up,they should have issued a dusk to dawn curfew,anyone caught on the street shoot to KILL......It's the only language these types will ever understand,they have been bought by the Left to do their dirty work,and they should pay the ultimate price for taking orders from a bunch of radicles.Al Sharpton yells out to the "MOB","WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!Well!we have had enough too!,of a bunch of lawless thugs,who are still wet behind the ears,and are "PAID ASSASINS"who are sponsored by Left,with full support from our beloved Justice Dept run by Obama's left hand man Eric Holder.....War they want!,war they should get!!......
I'm with ya, and ready to wear my white hood! Black Panthers are just the blacks version of the KKK, so if no one questions them showing up..then let em bring it! I got somethin for those boys.Barack Ebola works hard at making sure theres no justice for whites, so lets handle things another way.
Buckeye at Birth

Bristol, IN

#4 Aug 29, 2014
Beauford wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with ya, and ready to wear my white hood! Black Panthers are just the blacks version of the KKK, so if no one questions them showing up..then let em bring it! I got somethin for those boys.Barack Ebola works hard at making sure theres no justice for whites, so lets handle things another way.
For five long years, I have been warning people about this "HOAX" occupying our WH,he is a hardcore LEFTIST created, and nurtured by the left,and now he is dismantling the Greatest Country on Earth,and we wait for someone to impeach, or use the articles of the Constitution to put this phony out of business.....Obama has done enough damage to our Country !,when is enough!,enough!, when,atomic bombs start to rain down and exploading over our cities!!......Then it will be TOOOOOOOOOO G/D late....Then the bastard will have finished us!.....Obama is a disaster....he hasn't done one G/D thing right yet!!...Where in the hell is the WW2 crowd,they would be demanding for him to step down,thats why the Left waited for a majority of that generation to die off, before they pulled this hoax off......Pray for a miracle ,nobody has the gut's to stop him,they speak about it,but no action taken.They fear the midterms,and are bound by P/C and his race......Do what is good for the Country Republicans,we're behind you,have some faith in us,and stop listening to the Left's propagandist......
JB4LIFE

Bristol, IN

#5 Aug 29, 2014
JB4LIFE and Buckeye at Birth same guy...Willingboro topix wasn't doing much,went to ohio my birth state to stir the crowd,after all Ohio helped us lose the election and put numb nuts back in there!!......
Im with supid

Willingboro, NJ

#6 Aug 29, 2014
Does anyone know what time the race war starts? I don't want to be late for the show.
JB4LIFE

Bristol, IN

#7 Aug 31, 2014
Im with supid wrote:
Does anyone know what time the race war starts? I don't want to be late for the show.
When the Statue of Liberty is replaced by two homosexuals servicing each other,the isis black flag flying over the Wh, our cities invaded by more central americans.Then you turn on the TV,and you see millions of blacks on the roads murdering any white person who has stopped in their vehicles because we're law abidding citizens.....Then you'll know what time it is,TOOOOOOOOOFKIN LATE.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W'boro man charged in Pemberton stabbing,robbery Jun 28 The Man 1
W'boro store clerk cut during knife point armed... Jun 27 The Man 1
Anyone remember House on the Hill? (Sep '11) Jun 24 Steve Marcus 10
News The Barking Dog Inaugural Print Release Jun 7 waynev 1
these "firefighters" May '15 Derrik 1
Mount Holly 1970s/Early 80s Feb '15 Jerseyboy88 3
News Baby abused repeatedly over 7 months by Pembert... Jan '15 smh 1
More from around the web

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages