Since: Apr 12

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

To be honest, I don't quite get the whole "Politically Correct" thing... I can understand wanting to make sure there is a overall non-offensive term for each race, but sometimes the issue gets blown SO far out of proportion... Also... "P/C police are not looking out for MEEEEEEEEEE!!....But they do want my money though!!"... DUH! The "P/C police" as you call it is more or less compensation (In some ways over-compensation) for hundreds of years of imbalance of power in great favor of a certain race, so that certain race isn't gonna get squat out of it. And before you say it... yes.. it's been 50 years already since we gained "equal rights" legally... However, hard feelings die hard. Have you ever heard the phrase "A cat's curse can last 7 generations." Well I tend to believe humans can be FAR more vengeful and vindictive than some mere feline. Surely it's not shocking that, unless it's something TRULY jacked up, I mean worse than any of the stuff that's happened to minorities, then you're not getting any sympathy. "Oh no! I'm forced to pay money into something I don't get ANY benefit from!" Everyone has something they pay for, but don't see the benefit from, get over yourself.
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

I'm not responsible for anything prior to "MY" birth that happen in my country!.That goes for slavery,the fighting against the American Indians ,even the civil wars etc...I'm only responsible for "MY"actions,and not the actions of any previous generation before MEEEEEEEE!.But the race baitors have predicated on the past to excuse their lawlessness in our society,Like they have a ligitimate excuse for any actions they do,because they were treated badly,or slaves.NOT MY FREAKIN FAULT!!!!......And "NEVER"will be my fault,how about trying to get over it,and join us,instead of "crying"for something that just can't be ever changed........Slavery happende!,it has happened long before America!,but the excuse of it to do crime is not acceptable anymore.........What happen between Zimmerman and Trayvon was between "TWO" individuals,not the "WHOLE" white race.....Like the usual suspects and the media tried to say,especially OBAMA!!....The great devider the Hoax in the WH......

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
I'm not responsible for anything prior to "MY" birth that happen in my country!.That goes for slavery,the fighting against the American Indians ,even the civil wars etc...I'm only responsible for "MY"actions,and not the actions of any previous generation before MEEEEEEEE!.But the race baitors have predicated on the past to excuse their lawlessness in our society,Like they have a ligitimate excuse for any actions they do,because they were treated badly,or slaves.NOT MY FREAKIN FAULT!!!!......And "NEVER"will be my fault,how about trying to get over it,and join us,instead of "crying"for something that just can't be ever changed........Slavery happende!,it has happened long before America!,but the excuse of it to do crime is not acceptable anymore.........What happen between Zimmerman and Trayvon was between "TWO" individuals,not the "WHOLE" white race.....Like the usual suspects and the media tried to say,especially OBAMA!!....The great devider the Hoax in the WH......
And no one holds you personally accountable... Like I said, a cats curse lasts 7 generations... We, in general, are holding grudges against all of you, in general, mainly because the "inequality" is still visible in small ways. it's only been about 50 years. The generation of people who had to deal with the civil rights movement and all of the chaos and fear that it contained are still very much alive, and you can be they've taught and preached the "wickedness of the racist white man" into their children as well. Based on the "7 generations rule" we have at least another 80 years before it blows over enough that you won't have to feel so "persecuted"... unless everything completely evens out before that point... which it likely won't.. and even after things have evened out, it's a common trend in human nature for balances in power and standing amongst different peoples to be exceedingly fleeting. I expect there will come a time when there is a higher percentage of white people on welfare than any other race... If that's still what we call it, in whatever century that happens in. Just by looking at history, it's an easy guess... We don't learn properly from our past, so we're always doomed to repeat it in some fashion.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Haruko57 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one holds you personally accountable... Like I said, a cats curse lasts 7 generations... We, in general, are holding grudges against all of you, in general, mainly because the "inequality" is still visible in small ways. it's only been about 50 years. The generation of people who had to deal with the civil rights movement and all of the chaos and fear that it contained are still very much alive, and you can be they've taught and preached the "wickedness of the racist white man" into their children as well. Based on the "7 generations rule" we have at least another 80 years before it blows over enough that you won't have to feel so "persecuted"... unless everything completely evens out before that point... which it likely won't.. and even after things have evened out, it's a common trend in human nature for balances in power and standing amongst different peoples to be exceedingly fleeting. I expect there will come a time when there is a higher percentage of white people on welfare than any other race... If that's still what we call it, in whatever century that happens in. Just by looking at history, it's an easy guess... We don't learn properly from our past, so we're always doomed to repeat it in some fashion.
Clear, concise and very logical, so there's no way he'll get any of it. He's already stated he's a racist and he's been that way for over 50 years. He holds grudges for things that happened 50 years ago but he's the only one allowed to do so.

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

enemy combatant wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear, concise and very logical, so there's no way he'll get any of it. He's already stated he's a racist and he's been that way for over 50 years. He holds grudges for things that happened 50 years ago but he's the only one allowed to do so.
Yeah, I know he'll either not get it or choose to ignore me, as usual... but it's fun. And I know at least someone might read it and understand it well enough. Maybe someone will even provide logical extension or rebuttal some time.
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

A nation can't go any further,if it's head is stuck in the "PAST",but a Nation has to reflect on it's past, so it won't repeat them.And I don't see the racism that is flung around since this imposture took office.When he"OBAMA" opens his mouth,I just hear the same ole crap falls out.When are those that have been so discriminated against ever going to live as individuals,instead of this tribal mentality.I know if your a voting group for the Democrat Party,they usually asign you to one of their many communities.then they pass alll sorts of legislation to keep you on those reservations for life,example;Obamacare.Then they get you all fired up whenever a situation like that involving this topic happens ,then they act like this sort of thing is mainstream.We all know that this situation was blown out of sight,and it's the Left trying to stir the masses.I guess when your called a "RACIST" enough why fight it!!.......might as well be one!!........

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

A nation can't go any further,if it's head is stuck in the "PAST",but a Nation has to reflect on it's past, so it won't repeat them.And I don't see the racism that is flung around since this imposture took office.When he"OBAMA" opens his mouth,I just hear the same ole crap falls out.When are those that have been so discriminated against ever going to live as individuals,instead of this tribal mentality.I know if your a voting group for the Democrat Party,they usually asign you to one of their many communities.then they pass alll sorts of legislation to keep you on those reservations for life,example;Obamacare.Then they get you all fired up whenever a situation like that involving this topic happens ,then they act like this sort of thing is mainstream.We all know that this situation was blown out of sight,and it's the Left trying to stir the masses.I guess when your called a "RACIST" enough why fight it!!.......might as well be one!!........
Believe me when I say it's not any one political group "trying to stir the masses". Though most of the "race baiters" as you call them, generally consider themselves to be democrat...Like the members of the New Black Panther Party... even a good amount of black people... are ashamed of that group... they make fools of themselves most often when it comes to these race issues, and you KNOW that most of them are democrats... Just like how members of the KKK and other such "white supremacy groups" are mainly Republicans... it's common for outsiders to identify a group by the most negative parts and not realize that the group is mostly decent people... Like how bronies were identified by most media as cloppers when the group first started... Actually most of my friends that never got into the show, or looked into the community, still think that bronies are just cloppers... Curse that Rule 34...

Now you talk about people acting as individuals... and to some degree I agree with you. This country is built on far more individualistic principals than most other countries... We're often mocked by other countries as being self-absorbed and solipsistic because of it, but it's what generally worked best for us for all of these years. However, the "tribal mentality" comes from a very human need for community. No matter how individualistic we try to be, humans are still social creatures who need to be surrounded by others we identify with... so we band together, into races and ethnic groups, genders, nations, states, provinces, towns, clubs, nerds, jocks, hipsters, moderates,Trekkies, Bronies... and gather in groups so that we won't have to face life alone. We instinctively crave the support of others in times of need, and sympathize with others in their times of need, creating a sense of community that is essential to society and its morals. Unfortunately this can make many of us behave very much like lemmings, but to completely ignore this basic need would be devastating to society... at the same time, if we spend too much time sitting around licking each others wounds, we won't make much progress... equilibrium is the key... but the question is where does that balance lie? How do we find and maintain it?
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I have said some pretty inflammatory comments in my posts,and I deeply aplogize both past and present.I get mad at this false naritive on race relations in America,I believe we have made some serious strides in race relations.And it burns me when the Left extorts those gains,and returns to the past,to excite the crowd,over some incident inwhich they try and say look!,racism,,,,,It's all we have heard since Obama stepped into the WH.He didnt get there totally on the "Black" vote!...In future cases,lets let the law work!,and shut down the usual foes,who thrive on causing hatred..........
Streetrunner

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

I have said some pretty inflammatory comments in my posts,and I deeply aplogize both past and present.I get mad at this false naritive on race relations in America,I believe we have made some serious strides in race relations.And it burns me when the Left extorts those gains,and returns to the past,to excite the crowd,over some incident inwhich they try and say look!,racism,,,,,It's all we have heard since Obama stepped into the WH.He didnt get there totally on the "Black" vote!...In future cases,lets let the law work!,and shut down the usual foes,who thrive on causing hatred..........
The U.S. is one of the few countries in the world that abolished slavery. The only country that fought itself over the issue (Civil War). The black vote consistently falls approx 50/50. Both the Democrats and Republicans try to get the others 50%.
Streetrunner

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

We have be careful of the white spring too.

Riverside, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

I can't speak on much before the late 90's... since I was either not born or too young to pay any attention to the news... but racism, sexism, and discrimination in general has been all I've heard since I first started paying attention around the time of Bush's first term. and what I've read up on of our history indicates that many of these issues, were issues long before that point too. Discrimination is a key talking point with politics, and has been for a while. It's an easy subject to rally people to.

Riverside, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Streetrunner wrote:
<quoted text> The U.S. is one of the few countries in the world that abolished slavery. The only country that fought itself over the issue (Civil War). The black vote consistently falls approx 50/50. Both the Democrats and Republicans try to get the others 50%.
Well it's not quite 50/50 right now... but it's close enough... like 45/55 in favor of the democrats over recent decades. It's kind of interesting though. Since our government began this 2-party system there are occasional paradigm shifts where one party becomes more liberal, and the other more conservative... Basically one party that might have had a lot of conservative following, pulls a fairly liberal move of some kind, causing many of the liberals of the other party switch over to support, and many of the conservatives of their party to hightail it out of there and throwing their support to the other party, who, despite having a liberal reputation before this point, took a stand against the liberal idea, and/or presented a far more conservative option. Just take a look at our history for african americans. Republicans pushed for the abolition of slavery in their politics, but it was Democrats who pushed the civil rights movement 100 years later. aligning the various political beliefs of people in the mid-late 17th century to the belief portrayed by people now, it would be safe to assume that many of the republicans way back then, would likely be democrats if they were alive now, and vice versa. It's kinda fun to think about. and during the paradigm shift, there tends to be a 3rd party that becomes at least somewhat prominent, look at the Progressive party and right now we have the Independent Party.I wonder how our parties would behave 100 years from now? Will more black people be siding with the republicans? Will anyone even care? lol it's fun to imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Holly Discussions

Search the Mount Holly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
my brother 17 hr Steven Boer 1
Obama wants forced integration to White neighbo... (Jul '13) Jul 25 Haruko57 43
When will verizon FIOS come to Mount Laurel? (Apr '09) Jul 22 Bing 13
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Jul 21 one step ahead 812
New Jersey Laws Jul 20 Haruko57 2
$30 worth of Japanese Food for $15 Jul 20 foodie 1
World coming unglued, Obama has cheeseburger an... Jul 20 Haruko57 6
•••
•••