Zimmerman is a complete moron

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#22 Nov 28, 2013
Weird... you're ready to call this chick psychotic... but no one but me seems to think that Zimmmerman has some psychological damage at all? Is that really what going on here? Note, I'm not saying he's crazy, or psychotic... just damaged. I'm pretty sure most of us would be, after this point in his situation..

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#23 Dec 1, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
Weird... you're ready to call this chick psychotic... but no one but me seems to think that Zimmmerman has some psychological damage at all? Is that really what going on here? Note, I'm not saying he's crazy, or psychotic... just damaged. I'm pretty sure most of us would be, after this point in his situation..
They stand behind Zimmerman right or wrong no matter what. Doing otherwise would be them admitting they were wrong. Something they hate more than the president or black people.
Jethro

Burlington, NJ

#24 Dec 1, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
<quoted text>
They stand behind Zimmerman right or wrong no matter what. Doing otherwise would be them admitting they were wrong. Something they hate more than the president or black people.
Fair enough.. and YOU are just looking for a reason to put a noose around his neck because your distorted view is that he got away with cold blooded murder in the Trayvon case. Last I checked, he was acquitted by a jury, same as your boy O.J.
Oh wait, wasn't OJ charged with strong armed robbery WITH A GUN after his murder trial when his people painted him as someone who could do no harm? Hmm, guess the blacks couldn't admit THEY were wrong either!
BTW.. You got it backwards. I clearly hate the President and racist minorities MORE than admitting I'm wrong.
Steve

Willingboro, NJ

#25 Dec 1, 2013
Pull the OJ card, oh wait he already did....LMAO!

Willingboro, NJ

#26 Dec 1, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.. and YOU are just looking for a reason to put a noose around his neck because your distorted view is that he got away with cold blooded murder in the Trayvon case. Last I checked, he was acquitted by a jury, same as your boy O.J.
Oh wait, wasn't OJ charged with strong armed robbery WITH A GUN after his murder trial when his people painted him as someone who could do no harm? Hmm, guess the blacks couldn't admit THEY were wrong either!
BTW.. You got it backwards. I clearly hate the President and racist minorities MORE than admitting I'm wrong.
If Zimmerman would stop assaulting people and getting arrested we wouldn't be discussing him.

Riverton, NJ

#27 Dec 10, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman would stop assaulting people and getting arrested we wouldn't be discussing him.
We'd also stop discussing him, if the media would just butt out of his personal affairs as well. Do you know how many domestic disputes occur daily, that gets reported? There were at least 50 more people in the same situation around the country at that very same second that were reported... and likely hundreds more that weren't. We don't have any big news coverage of the other hundreds of abuse cases reported daily in this country... Why? Because the other people weren't involved in a "public scandal" like this guy was. Even though that's all done and over with, the news media still find him to be super extra newsworthy, since he was a source of so much debate already. Slap his face on the front page and people will likely pick up the paper to see what kind of mess he's gotten into this time. In other words, he's a cash cow for the moment.

Willingboro, NJ

#28 Dec 10, 2013
True just like athletes getting speeding tickets etc. if your name can sell they'll print it

Riverton, NJ

#29 Dec 26, 2013
We could also just ignore him and whatever the news says about him for ourselves and stop letting these stupid articles work us all into such a tizzy... but what's the fun in that?
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#30 Jan 10, 2014
Zimmerman is a hero,he stopped a thug from furthering his criminal career, terrorizing folks.If anything there should be more like him ,and that would deffently take a huge "BITE" out of crime,and maybe folks like him ,will seek another form of 'INTERTAINMENT" and career choices...Good Job Zimmerman!...
Delroy

Willingboro, NJ

#31 Jan 10, 2014
Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
Zimmerman is a hero,he stopped a thug from furthering his criminal career, terrorizing folks.If anything there should be more like him ,and that would deffently take a huge "BITE" out of crime,and maybe folks like him ,will seek another form of 'INTERTAINMENT" and career choices...Good Job Zimmerman!...
Yes, we do need more guys like Zimmerman to date our daughters, I like how he keeps them in line with brute force......It's kinda of hot, don't you think?
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#32 Jan 12, 2014
Well considering that alot of Black males beat their woman,and they have been doing this knock out game mostly on females,and targetring woman's purses ,and carjackings in some cities for decades,then I agree......I know a police officer,and he says the marjority of his domestic complaints are "Black males beating up their spouces.And thats from a town of fourty -five thousand people,can only imagin a much larger citry like New York or Chicago!,must be epedemic.....But there are alot of girls who love a man who corrects them when their BAD!!.....
Delroy

Willingboro, NJ

#33 Jan 12, 2014
Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
......I know a police officer,and he says the marjority of his domestic complaints are "Black males beating up their spouces.And thats from a town of fourty -five thousand people,can only imagin a much larger citry like New York or Chicago!,must be epedemic.....But there are alot of girls who love a man who corrects them when their BAD!!.....
Could you ask him why 74% of domestic violence is white people harming their white family members?
Jethro

Clementon, NJ

#34 Jan 12, 2014
Delroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you ask him why 74% of domestic violence is white people harming their white family members?
You can make up any statistics you want without a legitimate resource to back it up, which just makes you a liar. Lets look at the FACTS. Open the link below and scroll down to the section titled "Domestic Violence by Race and Ethnicity"
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/domestic_vi...

Willingboro, NJ

#35 Jan 13, 2014
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make up any statistics you want without a legitimate resource to back it up, which just makes you a liar. Lets look at the FACTS. Open the link below and scroll down to the section titled "Domestic Violence by Race and Ethnicity"
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/domestic_vi...
Lol really statistics from the mid 90's? You comment on old threads and use old stats. Are you using a commadore 64?
Jerseyboy for Life

Elkhart, IN

#36 Jan 14, 2014
Delroy wrote:
<quoted text>
he only works for a town that has fourty-thousand,not the whole UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!...And not to mention there are a much larger "white" population then there are blacks,so your arguement changes considerably,so if the populations were equal,then what would you have?Probably more Blacks beating up their spouces,then whites percapita.Sorry!!.....

Willingboro, NJ

#37 Jan 14, 2014
Jerseyboy for Life wrote:
<quoted text> he only works for a town that has fourty-thousand,not the whole UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!...And not to mention there are a much larger "white" population then there are blacks,so your arguement changes considerably,so if the populations were equal,then what would you have?Probably more Blacks beating up their spouces,then whites percapita.Sorry!!.....
The fact is there are more whites than blacks. You're whole life is built on what ifs instead of what is

Riverton, NJ

#38 Jan 14, 2014
Ugh... how about a bit less concern over what skin-tone is more likely to abuse, and more concern over how often it happens and what can be done to discourage it on an overall scale...You guys are way too intransigent.
bill

Medford, NJ

#39 Jan 15, 2014
enemy combatant wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol really statistics from the mid 90's? You comment on old threads and use old stats. Are you using a commadore 64?
Are you denying some races or ethnic groups are more violence prone then others?

Willingboro, NJ

#41 Jan 15, 2014
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying some races or ethnic groups are more violence prone then others?
So you are saying skin color or ethnicity makes you genetically predisposed to violence?

Who would you say that was true about if we lived on a plantation in the south in 1840?

How about in Cambodia in 1973?

How about a Jew during the Roman Empire?

Who would you say was predisposed to violence as you walked the trail of tears?

Are you dening that all races and ethnic groups are not only capable of unspeakable acts but have also carried them out.
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#42 Jan 26, 2014
Just looking out for my Brother's and Sister's like everyone else does these days......We're all not all created equal,and the P/C police are not looking out for MEEEEEEEEEE!!....But they do want my money though!!..Lifes a "BEACH".......And everything else they can take from me........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Fri Dawn 326
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) Feb 20 MiXina 53
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Feb 11 Twin Hills Resident 932
Old Murder (Feb '08) Feb 8 Linda DiMarco 39
Remembering Eddie Jones Jan '17 Black man 1
Hawk over Hainesport NJ looking for fish. Jan '17 Leocarol 1
News State claims contractors defrauded 38 customers (Apr '07) Dec '16 john 27

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages