Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Steve

Riverton, NJ

#1 Nov 19, 2013
He must be related to OJ somehow!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/19/george-z...

Since: Apr 12

Riverside, NJ

#2 Nov 20, 2013
ugh... can we get the dude some therapy now? He clearly needs help,
bill

Oaklyn, NJ

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Maybe the very racist new black panther party putting a bounty on his head has something to do with it?
Aimee

Riverton, NJ

#5 Nov 20, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
ugh... can we get the dude some therapy now? He clearly needs help,
I don't think there is therapy for Karma.
bill

Oaklyn, NJ

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Funny how white folks wern't dancing in the streets after the verdict like black people did after the o.j. verdict. Blacks idea of justice is getting the verdict they want. With whites it is more about the rule of law.
Aimee

Riverton, NJ

#7 Nov 21, 2013
bill wrote:
Funny how white folks wern't dancing in the streets after the verdict like black people did after the o.j. verdict. Blacks idea of justice is getting the verdict they want. With whites it is more about the rule of law.
As a White female, I must say that they may not have been dancing in the streets but they were sure dancing in their living rooms. Celebrating for a murderer is just plain wrong no matter how its done.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Where's all the Zimmerman defenders? Just like the case if the races were reversed would you be defending the arrested yet again Zimmerman? He had assaults in his past and now he was detained for one and arrested for another within a year of his acquittal.

What would call a "brother" that had this much contact with the police? Thug that's what. Lets hear it.
Jerseyboy for Life

Elkhart, IN

#9 Nov 22, 2013
bill wrote:
How about the new crime wave going on across America by Blacks preying on the innocent by sneaking up people,then knocking them out,then laughing about it,like it's a game ....Lock and Load America,the rise of the "CHIMPS"....

Riverside, NJ

#10 Nov 22, 2013
bill wrote:
Maybe the very racist new black panther party putting a bounty on his head has something to do with it?
Probably... those dumbasses really no how to take things too far. CLEARLY the dude had some problems before that whole mess, but everyone has their own problems... but with ALL of this extra attention he's been getting from the media nd everyone else, there's pretty much no way he's come out psychologically unscathed...

Riverside, NJ

#11 Nov 22, 2013
Jerseyboy for Life wrote:
<quoted text>How about the new crime wave going on across America by Blacks preying on the innocent by sneaking up people,then knocking them out,then laughing about it,like it's a game ....Lock and Load America,the rise of the "CHIMPS"....
First, what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Second, IKR? Those kids are going nowhere fast with behavior like that. If you're gonna do random acts of violence keep it in fictional settings. Just go play GTA on you're gaming system of choice, or write a fictional story about it... or just about anything more productive... dumbasses.

Also, I'm choosing to believe that you did not intend to have the implication of it being all black teens, or even all black people, reveling in such moronic behavior as if none of us have any more sense than that... even though you probably did.
Jerseyboy for Life

Elkhart, IN

#12 Nov 23, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
Where's all the Zimmerman defenders? Just like the case if the races were reversed would you be defending the arrested yet again Zimmerman? He had assaults in his past and now he was detained for one and arrested for another within a year of his acquittal.
What would call a "brother" that had this much contact with the police? Thug that's what. Lets hear it.
Sooooooo!!,OJ went on a crime spree after his innocent acquital for mudering two people....Big whoop!!...Atleast a bunch of "whites"didn't dance in the streets like they did with OJ!!,when he was acquited on "murder charges"...

Pemberton, NJ

#13 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Sooooooo!!,OJ went on a crime spree after his innocent acquital for mudering two people....Big whoop!!...Atleast a bunch of "whites"didn't dance in the streets like they did with OJ!!,when he was acquited on "murder charges"...
Defending Zimmerman by using OJ and dancing in the streets.

Face it you defended a thug criminal murderer and still make excuses for him
Jerseyboy for Life

Elkhart, IN

#14 Nov 24, 2013
And you defend OJ likewise,we agree then!...

Willingboro, NJ

#15 Nov 24, 2013
And you defend OJ likewise,we agree then!...
Please provide a link to me defending OJ.

You been defending zimm for a year and he does is get arrested.
Jethro

Mount Laurel, NJ

#16 Nov 24, 2013
Zimmerman did what any other guy in his position would of done when their girlfriend goes psychotic. He was defending himself after she went ape-shitte on him and the only way to protect himself was kicking her out of the house and barricading the door! I mean...I've known women that act possessed and are capable of ANYTHING so his natural instinct kicked in, he grabbed his shotgun and went into self defense mode. As far as the glass table he broke, if he was defending himself walking in reverse with a shotgun, he likely tripped and his fat A$$ fell on it, end of table. Nothing criminal happened at all on his end.
Aimee

Riverton, NJ

#17 Nov 24, 2013
Jethro wrote:
Zimmerman did what any other guy in his position would of done when their girlfriend goes psychotic. He was defending himself after she went ape-shitte on him and the only way to protect himself was kicking her out of the house and barricading the door! I mean...I've known women that act possessed and are capable of ANYTHING so his natural instinct kicked in, he grabbed his shotgun and went into self defense mode. As far as the glass table he broke, if he was defending himself walking in reverse with a shotgun, he likely tripped and his fat A$$ fell on it, end of table. Nothing criminal happened at all on his end.
OMG, I feel sorry for your wife/girlfriend.

Riverside, NJ

#18 Nov 25, 2013
Jethro wrote:
She went psychotic? Where does it say that?
Jethro

Washington, DC

#19 Nov 25, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
<quoted text>
She went psychotic? Where does it say that?
Do you really think she was going to admit to police that she went ballistic on him causing him to defend himself? NOO...of course she was the innocent victim here making herself look good by being the first to call authorities! What a sick twisted psycho and because of Zimermans record, she knew. She got him.
Jerseyboy for Life

Elkhart, IN

#20 Nov 25, 2013
The whole Zimmer thing was the Lefts attempt to cause civil unrest,while Obama and his minions do some damage to our nation,what they didn't expect was that Zimmerman was of mixed heritage,and not a white guy!!ooopps...The race baiters were in a pickle over this biggie....And the media went crazy,Obama went crazy...And now it's Christmass around the corner,no looting again....Maybe next year 2014.....

Riverside, NJ

#21 Nov 28, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think she was going to admit to police that she went ballistic on him causing him to defend himself? NOO...of course she was the innocent victim here making herself look good by being the first to call authorities! What a sick twisted psycho and because of Zimermans record, she knew. She got him.
Who said she was innocent? But there is no evidence that she was psychotic, either. And the article says nothing about her mental state,unless you're just gonna take his word for it... I'd much rather hear from an expert before I believe what people say. So this is all speculation. The only thing I'm worried about is, whether or not the dude's getting therapy... he's been in and out of the news constantly for over a year, over crap that is REALLY, his business and not ours, been called multiple unsavory names by like half of the country, and at this point has had WAY too much dirty laundry aired for all to see... I'd be, as my friends usually say, "flippin' a sh!t" at this point. Is he gonna be alright?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Ferguson type shooting 20 hr Jerseyboy For Life 5
Cop tries to incite looting and violence during... 20 hr Buckeye at birth 7
Mostpeople who die as a result of arrest are...... 22 hr The Man 25
A break from the Cop-bashing Dec 25 Crack Corn 19
#Crimingwhilewhite Dec 24 Haruko57 13
girls of mount holly Dec 23 arobnerd 1
Burlington Twp hang outs and memorable places (... (Jun '08) Dec 23 John 144

Mount Holly News Video

Mount Holly Dating
Find my Match