White House sends delegation to Brown...

White House sends delegation to Brown's funeral, but not slain Generals!

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#1 Aug 25, 2014
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/24/appall...
A disgrace if ever there was one! Pay respects to a thug with a record who attacked a cop.
But snub a friggin General!
Jethro

Moorestown, NJ

#2 Aug 25, 2014
WTF is going on ? Attend a funeral of a felon killed while attempting a second attack on a police officer ? The only thing the Obama regime is interested in is causing racial division and chaos! Obama should remain neutral on this one. At the very minimum, he should show he trusts his own police force until proved otherwise. Basically he is sending three people using tax payer money to attend a funeral of a robber who disobeyed legitimate orders from a policeman and got shot. That just inflames the class division. The next thing you know the town of Ferguson will have a statue of Brown in the town square erected and paid for with taxpayer dollars by the Obama bunch. At this point nothing surprises me.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#3 Aug 25, 2014
oh yeah that major general died in Afghanistan right? I think I remember hearing a little snippet about that between all of the constant Ferguson coverage... I'm not surprised... The people who run our government are politicians, and politicians in general are publicity whores... they will go where the most cameras are in order to make it look like they actually care about the reason those cameras are there in the first place... It's a trend... send more important people to where there are more cameras, it's not like this administration is the first to practice this... get over it.

It is unfortunate that that major general died though. My condolences to his family.

Riverton, NJ

#4 Aug 25, 2014
oh hey I just google searched the name Major General Harold Greene and this was the first article to come up... it seems they didn't completely snub the major general.. they just didn't send as much in comparison... which... just goes with that "publicity whor e" belief of mine..
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/08/25/r...

Riverton, NJ

#5 Aug 25, 2014
More importantly lets learn more about this major general for whom we should show more honor and respect than to use his funeral as a reason to poke at politicians...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Greene

Gotta love a well maid wikipedia page... academia may scoff at it at times, since the admins of the site were not the best at fact checking in the past... but they do good work compiling information like this.
Barack Obola

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 26, 2014
What a disgrace of a President. I would say the worst in all of history in terms of National debt racked up, divisiveness of the American public, foreign affairs(Israel has been abandoned but he reaches out to radical muslims)forcing unwanted healthcare on people and lying about being able to keep your current doctor. The list goes on.. so much for Patriotism. Land of the Pilgrams pride, home where my Fathers died. Let freedom ring.
Rush Limpcox

Maple Grove, MN

#7 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my goodness, my panties are in a bunch, what should I do? Should I pull them out and go on with my life or should I keep whining about it??????
Crack Corn

Riverton, NJ

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Haruko57 wrote:
More importantly lets learn more about this major general for whom we should show more honor and respect than to use his funeral as a reason to poke at politicians...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Greene
Gotta love a well maid wikipedia page... academia may scoff at it at times, since the admins of the site were not the best at fact checking in the past... but they do good work compiling information like this.
Who cares about who the major was... the important part is that the Obama admin practically ignored his funeral while sending so many people to an even less important persons situation.
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#9 Sep 2, 2014
Welcome to the "topsy -turvy" world curtesy of the current "MARXIST" who occupies our WH.This is intended to cause as much division and strife as he can,because thats what leftist do best devide and conquer it's the cry of every Lefts,Communist ,Fascist that has ever walked upon this Earth,and Obama is just following every known Leftist,Communist and fascist foot steps like a good MARXIST DOES.....So watch and learn he isn't hidding anything,you just have to know what to look for people.....
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#10 Sep 3, 2014
Jethro wrote:
WTF is going on ? Attend a funeral of a felon killed while attempting a second attack on a police officer ? The only thing the Obama regime is interested in is causing racial division and chaos! Obama should remain neutral on this one. At the very minimum, he should show he trusts his own police force until proved otherwise. Basically he is sending three people using tax payer money to attend a funeral of a robber who disobeyed legitimate orders from a policeman and got shot. That just inflames the class division. The next thing you know the town of Ferguson will have a statue of Brown in the town square erected and paid for with taxpayer dollars by the Obama bunch. At this point nothing surprises me.
It's loosers,thugs,and welfare sucks ,who voted his sorry ass into the WH ,so he owes these types some gratitude even if they are CRIMINALS..........Obama is one of Us,like a song in his honor repeats......over and over,almost hipnotic......Obama is a radicle,he is acting it out for us to see,and he knows no one is going to do a damn thing to him....It's a crime just to watch him crack that sh$t eating grin of his and then mock any attempted to point out who he is,and what he is doing to our Nation.....Need's to be forced out of office......
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#11 Sep 3, 2014
The Man wrote:
http://www.bizpacreview.com/20 14/08/24/appalling-wh-ignored- us-general-snubbed-margaret-th atcher-sends-3-reps-to-michael -browns-funeral-140925
A disgrace if ever there was one! Pay respects to a thug with a record who attacked a cop.
But snub a friggin General!
We have a bunch of radicles running our military into the ground!.Obama is the commander and liar,he dropped ;"don't ask don't tell,now we have homo's dancing on our bases for gay pride,I bet that has changed alot of good service men to hang their career's up....He is doing everything in his power to demolish the integrity of our armed forces..Example,VA scandle!!...Obama is dangerous,he is going to cause our military a humiliating defeat somewhere in the world,because of his leadership,and what he has done to our military readyness......Obama is a big UN guy,if things keep happening to our military with the actions of this fool in charge,we're "DOOMED!".......He'l l be more then happy to surrender our Nation to the UN......
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#12 Sep 3, 2014
Barack Obola wrote:
What a disgrace of a President. I would say the worst in all of history in terms of National debt racked up, divisiveness of the American public, foreign affairs(Israel has been abandoned but he reaches out to radical muslims)forcing unwanted healthcare on people and lying about being able to keep your current doctor. The list goes on.. so much for Patriotism. Land of the Pilgrams pride, home where my Fathers died. Let freedom ring.
OBAMA is acting like an Imperil President,so would someone on the right hit him in the head with his cane,then tell him he is just the President bound by the restraints of the C O N S T I T U T I O N he swore to uphold and honor..........If he continues on this reckless disregaurd towards our Constitution,impeach the bastard!!......Would someone on the right grow a pair!!.....
stevie social worker

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 16, 2014
Jethro wrote:
But not a word from Obama or anyone else in his administration about the 32 year old police officer and father of 2 children that was murdered by a felon that was out on parole for less than 2 weeks. The felon shot the officer in the face, the officer's sidearm was still holstered. There were over 4000 police officers from all over this country and from other countries 2 weeks ago that attended his funeral. Yet no one from the White House or Obama said a word. Because of how this administration acted when a felon punk was shot by the police officer he attacked, but said nothing about the Rochester NY police officer that was murdered I have to ask, could it be because of race? Both police officers were white and both thugs were black. Seems strange to me, not really, I knew what Obama and his friends were all about before his first election, I took the time to research his background, at least what wasn't hidden. S/N: The democratic governor of NY(Cuomo) didn't bother to attend the funeral either, must be the dems just don't care for anyone but their voting base and they spit on everyone else. Cuomo was less than 90 miles away campaigning, what a guy.

Riverton, NJ

#14 Sep 16, 2014
stevie social worker wrote:
<quoted text> But not a word from Obama or anyone else in his administration about the 32 year old police officer and father of 2 children that was murdered by a felon that was out on parole for less than 2 weeks. The felon shot the officer in the face, the officer's sidearm was still holstered. There were over 4000 police officers from all over this country and from other countries 2 weeks ago that attended his funeral. Yet no one from the White House or Obama said a word. Because of how this administration acted when a felon punk was shot by the police officer he attacked, but said nothing about the Rochester NY police officer that was murdered I have to ask, could it be because of race? Both police officers were white and both thugs were black. Seems strange to me, not really, I knew what Obama and his friends were all about before his first election, I took the time to research his background, at least what wasn't hidden. S/N: The democratic governor of NY(Cuomo) didn't bother to attend the funeral either, must be the dems just don't care for anyone but their voting base and they spit on everyone else. Cuomo was less than 90 miles away campaigning, what a guy.
Was there massive press coverage or protests held out in the streets over this?
C U Next Tuesday

Maple Grove, MN

#15 Sep 16, 2014
<quoted text> But not a word from Obama or anyone else in his administration about the 32 year old police officer and father of 2 children that was murdered by a felon that was out on parole for less than 2 weeks. The felon shot the officer in the face, the officer's sidearm was still holstered. There were over 4000 police officers from all over this country and from other countries 2 weeks ago that attended his funeral. Yet no one from the White House or Obama said a word. Because of how this administration acted when a felon punk was shot by the police officer he attacked, but said nothing about the Rochester NY police officer that was murdered I have to ask, could it be because of race? Both police officers were white and both thugs were black. Seems strange to me, not really, I knew what Obama and his friends were all about before his first election, I took the time to research his background, at least what wasn't hidden. S/N: The democratic governor of NY(Cuomo) didn't bother to attend the funeral either, must be the dems just don't care for anyone but their voting base and they spit on everyone else. Cuomo was less than 90 miles away campaigning, what a guy.
I didn't go either
stevie social worker

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 17, 2014
Haruko57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there massive press coverage or protests held out in the streets over this?
Of course not, the officer was white and the perp is black. Just a week and a half another felon was released less than 24 hours on parole and raped a 14 year old girl in midtown Rochester during the day less than 1 block from a police substation yet the MSM only skimmed over the story on the news. Again the perp is black and the victim is white, do we see a pattern of bias reporting by the MSM? I believe so.

Riverton, NJ

#17 Sep 17, 2014
<quoted text> Of course not, the officer was white and the perp is black. Just a week and a half another felon was released less than 24 hours on parole and raped a 14 year old girl in midtown Rochester during the day less than 1 block from a police substation yet the MSM only skimmed over the story on the news. Again the perp is black and the victim is white, do we see a pattern of bias reporting by the MSM? I believe so.
If the people around these incidents aren't making as big a stink about it as was done in Ferguson, then how on Earth can you be shocked by the lack of acknowledgement from politicians? They're publicity whores. They go where the cameras are. Rally a good number of people, call in a few news stations and put on a show worthy of their stage performance. People only care after enough people have organized and made a spectacle of the situation. It's like old show business... it doesn't have to be good, but it had better be big and loud.

Riverton, NJ

#18 Sep 17, 2014
I SHOULD say that all of those incidents are quite unfortunate. My condolences to the victims and those involved.
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#19 Sep 26, 2014
The media is in the tank with this Prez,Soro's money is financing groups to protest, and to cause all kinds of civil unrest,whenever ,and whereever any black person is murdered by a white any body...Obama has only two short years to implement his Liberal agenda upon America..He and his ilk are full steam ahead on doing just that,nothing else really matters ,all hell can break loose,it has!,and Obama is totally ignoring it,because the destruction of America comes first!!!.......then golf,vacations,smirky sh$t eating grin,sly remarks,total disregaurd for any other race deaths matters.?Remember the five most dangerous "TERRORIST" released into the World by the radicle President,he even pissed off alot of his own followers in his administration for doing it.Obama will do what he feels he needs to do,because nobody has the "GUTS" to stop him!,because he is "BLACK" and we have been trained to keep our mouths shut......God Bless America....Because nobody else seems to give DAMN!!..... I guess when a huge mushroom cloud rises over one or more of our cities,then we will say;" WHY DIDN'T ANYONE STOP HIM!!......T O.. L A T E !!!!!! P/C works remember America,the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE they were not brave enough to stop a HOAX from destroying them......One guy!,who would have ever thought it possible....But then again there was HITLER ,did they the German people ever think tooooooooooo!!....
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#20 Sep 26, 2014
Talk is useful,but getting out the vote, and taking control of both houses might shut down" Dumbo"until 2016.....The time to start is now!! Our home is at stake!!!!!!!!!!Our survival is in very serious trouble,the Tyrant at the HELM has got to be stopped now!!.....God Bless America...Our Nation was worth dying for over two hundred years ago,and it still is despite what the Librals lie and fabricate about it......Call it a RANT,but it's a wake up call to save our society from these HIPPIES that have taken over our Nation.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount Holly 1970s/Early 80s (Feb '15) Jul 19 Aimee Marder Miller 5
News Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul 15 Klarisa 115
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Jul 12 Anonymous 989
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 8
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... Jun '17 Dude 2
Old Murder (Feb '08) May '17 SWAMPCOP79 45
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) May '17 Real idiot 54

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages