#1 Oct 12, 2013
Jessica

Willingboro, NJ

#2 Oct 12, 2013
R.I.P Evan!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Poor man is down to traffic accidents. What's next reports from crossing guards on which kids are late for school?
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Oh yes, just a traffic accident. An accident that cut a young life short. An accident that may have forever fractured a family and changed lives forever. An accident that never should have happened if only the one with a suspended license and active warrants had not gotten behind the wheel. Yes E.C. it is just an accident.

Willingboro, NJ

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Do you report every traffic accident that cuts a young life short or is it only if the word Willingboro appears in the article?

Nice of you to include the warrants as if they were a contributing factor in the accident.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#6 Oct 13, 2013
He had no license. He had active warrants.
Perhaps not in every case but people who live so recklessly often drive recklessly.
You would be surprised how many drug busts happen because the driver was going 80 mph weaving in and out of traffic.

Willingboro, NJ

#7 Oct 13, 2013
He had a suspended license. He had warrants. Neither likely had anything to do with the accident. Was he fleeing the police at the time? Then you can make the correlation. You just want to make any connection between anything criminal and Willingboro. The fact that he lost his own brother doesn't stop you from pointing out anything you can about him that again had nothing to do with this accident. If you said he was drunk or leaving the scene of a crime then fine but attempting to make a left turn, really? When I was young and dumb I drove on a suspended license if I got in an accident like this I would have been in trouble too. Just think some idiot would have posted it on a forum to use as some anti Willingboro propaganda.

Who said he was driving recklessly? He was cited for driving while suspended involved in a fatal accident. The charge is for the state of his license not his driving at the time of the accident.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#8 Oct 13, 2013
"He had a suspended license. He had warrants."
Yes and that type of individual doesn't tend to be the best of drivers.
"Who said he was driving recklessly?"
He was making a left turn and a oncoming SUV from the opposite direction struck the passenger side of his car. If that isn't reckless what is?
"When I was young and dumb I drove on a suspended license if I got in an accident like this I would have been in trouble too."
They both were in their 30's. "Young and dumb" doesn't work anymore.

Willingboro, NJ

#9 Oct 14, 2013
Having warrants and or suspended lisense = a bad driver. Why was his license suspended? Could it have been something like failure to pay a ticket or even as small as not paying a seatbelt ticket. Of course that couldn't be it. He's from Willingboro so there is no benefit of the doubt because we all know every resident is a criminal. The fact he had warrants and a suspended license means it contributed to the accident. It must feel good to have all the answers with none of the information.

If he was driving recklessly then they would've charged him with that, but they didnt.
I had the exact accident about 10 years ago except I was the one that hit the person turning. The accident was 100% the other drivers fault but at no time was the other driver ticketed for reckless driving. Oh I guess cause he didnt have warrants it wasn't reckless and he wasn't from Willingboro.

I said when I was young and dumb, I didn't say anything about this guy. You really need to work on the reading skills.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#10 Oct 14, 2013
I am truly sorry that abstract thinking is new to you. But I will try to but it into simpler terms so you can understand.
Man A. breaks laws on multiple occasions therefore, we can deduce he has less respect for laws than most. There are laws/rules governing motor vehicle traffic. It is designed to ensure a safe, orderly flow of traffic. Since man A. has less respect for rules and laws we can come to the conclusion that he is far more likely to be a poor driver.

Willingboro, NJ

#11 Oct 14, 2013
I guess I don't respect the law and I'm a bad driver since I too had a suspended license and broke the law on multiple occasions. I'm sure you've never been in accident because your license was never suspended and you never had warrants nor have you ever broken the law.

So please oh wise one why was his license suspended? What were his warrants for?

It's nice in your world where accidents are caused by people with warrants because they don't respect the law. Wonder why they call it an accident

Lol you just attempt to stir sh!t if the word Willingboro is involved or the person is black. You don't give a crap about "the young life cut short" oh just realized only you can call them young. If I call myself young and dumb at a time you complain they are 30. So which is it a young life or young doesnt work anymore? Since you said both in less than 24hrs.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#12 Oct 14, 2013
"I guess I don't respect the law and I'm a bad driver since I too had a suspended license and broke the law on multiple occasions."
What I wrote was "far more likely to be a poor driver" Not definitely a worse driver.
I have worked with and hung around all kinds of people. Those who I've had contact with who had criminal records often had a common trait. Poor impulse control!! They see it, they take it. They are not long term thinkers who fully think things through. They don't really think about the consequences of their actions. Most street level crimes involve very little or no planning. They are spur of the moment.
Driving requires thinking ahead. Sometimes as much as 30-45 seconds. A virtual lifetime to someone with impulse control issues. He/she see's a turn they are about to miss they may turn without checking for traffic.
I don't know what his warrants were for nor why his license as suspended. However, he was held at the county jail under $15,000 bond once.

Willingboro, NJ

#13 Oct 15, 2013
"I don't know what his warrants were for nor why his license as suspended. However, he was held at the county jail under $15,000 bond once."

Yes that would be for being involved in a fatal accident while driving with a suspended license. At least that's he the article read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Jun 20 Edgewater Park Re... 986
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun 19 FireyFellow44 8
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... Jun 1 Dude 2
Old Murder (Feb '08) May '17 SWAMPCOP79 45
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) May '17 Real idiot 54
Millbrook Mustangs Apr '17 ghhghgg 4
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages