Alan Dershowitz " Zimmerman case shou...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#21 Jun 18, 2013
The Man wrote:
Once again your racial paranoia has gotten the best of you.
While our courts work under the presumption of innocence the gas station murder was caught on video, start to finish. Kind of hard to dispute what happened isn't it?
The Trayvon matter wasn't caught on video. And the eyewitnesses gave conflicting stories.
What do you think a cop would do if you were slamming somebodies head into a concrete sidewalk?
Trayvon was trying to do great harm or kill Zimmerman. This was beyond a fight, he was trying to kill/maim Zimmerman.
All the other stuff is mostly irrelevant. Once Zimmerman was on the ground getting his head bashed in, he had but one way to defend himself.
The stuff that happened before the actual fight just isn't as important as many think. If it was only a tussle or boxing match it would be a different story. Zimmerman's broken nose, grass stains on his back, wounds to the back of his head all point to his version of the story being correct. Zimmerman self identifies as Hispanic. If I was as racist as you claim why would I bother defending a non-white?
I remember some other things "caught on video" didn't much matter in that outcome now did it?

It's not defending non-white its supporting anti-black that makes you racist. Have a nice day
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#22 Jun 18, 2013
Like what Rodney King? He didn't deserve the whooping he got but if the cops have to chase after you as Chris Rock said, "Their bringing an *sswoopin with them." It is an emotional thing. Jack ass endangers a bunch of lives for nothing, so they kicked his *ss. But being the criminal he was I'm certain you would stick up for him. Just keep in mind he won millions in a civil suit. So he did see a fair amount of justice.
"Have a nice day." It's nighttime!!

Willingboro, NJ

#23 Jun 18, 2013
The Man wrote:
Like what Rodney King? He didn't deserve the whooping he got but if the cops have to chase after you as Chris Rock said, "Their bringing an *sswoopin with them." It is an emotional thing. Jack ass endangers a bunch of lives for nothing, so they kicked his *ss. But being the criminal he was I'm certain you would stick up for him. Just keep in mind he won millions in a civil suit. So he did see a fair amount of justice.
"Have a nice day." It's nighttime!!
Oh ok if you make the cops chase you it's perfectly acceptable to get beaten to a pulp. Nice way to argue for and against video evidence in only 2 posts. I can always depend on you to always go against anything black. I'm not sticking up for him. He deserved to be arrested and charged for evading and whatever else he did but not what the cops got away with "caught on tape". Cops beat black guy on tape,cops go free and that's justice. Black guy kills a guy on tape and its string him up no trial needed. Consistently is not your thing I guess.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#24 Jun 18, 2013
Just were did I say it was acceptable to be beaten by the police? I didn't but I explained why they may have acted the way they did.
I wrote, "he didn't deserve the whooping he got." You even quoted it in your last post.
Reading comprehension problems........
Maybe you should watch and comment on this video.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#25 Jun 18, 2013
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#26 Jun 18, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#27 Jun 19, 2013
:GASP: You mean police brutality can happen to anyone regardless of race? Who would've thought?
By the way, compilations are easier...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Willingboro, NJ

#28 Jun 19, 2013
The Man wrote:
Just were did I say it was acceptable to be beaten by the police? I didn't but I explained why they may have acted the way they did.
I wrote, "he didn't deserve the whooping he got." You even quoted it in your last post.
Reading comprehension problems........
Maybe you should watch and comment on this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kpEmHI-NdmcXX
Then the feast of what you wrote seemed to justify their actions.
Consistency problems.......

Willingboro, NJ

#29 Jun 19, 2013
* the rest. Where did feast come from?

Willingboro, NJ

#30 Jun 19, 2013
Where did I say the cops only beat black people? This isnt even the topic at hand. We were talking about things "caught on tape" and how the Willingboro guy caught on tape should be strung up sans trial but that other things caught on tape don't even merit a conviction.

Riverton, NJ

#31 Jun 19, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
* the rest. Where did feast come from?
lol let me guess, you posted from your cell phone. "smart text" makes funny changes sometimes... Combined with a Swype input, "you're really silly" becomes "you've rashly supply" XD
bill

Wilmington, DE

#32 Jun 19, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol let me guess, you posted from your cell phone. "smart text" makes funny changes sometimes... Combined with a Swype input, "you're really silly" becomes "you've rashly supply" XD
At least the phone is smart.

Riverton, NJ

#33 Jun 19, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the phone is smart.
Meh I'm not overly fond of smart phones... So many functions and I only use it regularly for talk and text... On those rare occasions when I want to google something and don't have access to a computer it's nice to have... and I'll play sudoku and kakuro on it once in a while too...(I tend to have the technological approach of a 90-year-old grandma. lol) but the darn thing's so sensitive. The screen'll crack if you just look at it funny lol. Not like my old cell phone. I once dropped that phone into a 13 foot diving well. When I went down and got it the screen was starting to cave in on itself and everything due to the water pressure. The screen popped back out on the way back up and I just took the phone apart and left in a bowl of rice for 3 days... After that it worked just as well as if I'd never dropped it... A smart phone isn't going to bounce back from something like that. And I'm really clumsy, that sort of thing used to happen fairly often with me... then my parents had to go and surprise me with this $180 watchama and I'm on pins and needles half the times I take the thing out of my pocket... not to say I'm not grateful for the new phone. At least it's insured...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Murder (Feb '08) Aug 13 chimera 48
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Aug 9 Xavier 994
Mount Holly 1970s/Early 80s (Feb '15) Jul '17 Aimee Marder Miller 5
News Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul '17 Klarisa 115
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 8
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... Jun '17 Dude 2
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) May '17 Real idiot 54

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages