County rounds up 48 for child support 14 are from W'boro

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#1 Jun 27, 2013
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/burling...
Burlington county in the 2010 census has 449,000 people.
Willingboro had 32,000 people.
So Willingboro has about 7% of the counties population.
But Willingboro has 29% of the dead beat parents.
Interesting to say the least.........
bill

Reading, PA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay to raise your children. It is a sad day when you abandon your own flesh and blood to fend for themselves. Even animals stick around to raise the young.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#3 Jun 28, 2013
bill wrote:
Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay to raise your children. It is a sad day when you abandon your own flesh and blood to fend for themselves. Even animals stick around to raise the young.
Yea like this scumbag, shame

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/6720892...
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#4 Jun 28, 2013
HMMM who was it that questioned what certain posts were doing in a Willingboro forum?

Willingboro, NJ

#5 Jun 28, 2013
Is that posts or threads?
Is this thread about deadbeat dads or not?
Les see if you say that next time jersey boy puts Obama in the next tread.

Read what bill wrote its about tax payers paying to raise their children. So here's a deadbeat dad but are we paying for his kids? Are we to assume oh their from Willingboro must be on public assistance or is that true for all deadbeat dads?

Since: Apr 12

Riverside, NJ

#6 Jun 28, 2013
bill wrote:
What about sea turtles? They're animals. They don't look after their young... Hamsters often eat their young... When a mother panda has more than one offspring, while she likely won't abandon the other, she'll favor one over the other. When you see a family of 3, the 2nd offspring is often malnourished while the favored one is robust and healthy...

Riverside, NJ

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Oh and in the case of most breeds of bears, the father has nothing to do with the raising of offspring... that includes Pandas. And in some breeds of elephant, that father can actually pose a threat to their offspring.
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#8 Jun 29, 2013
"Single parenthood is a bigger indicator of poverty than race"
With something like 3/4ths of all black babies born to unwed woman is it any wonder poverty has such a grip on African-Americans.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/4441841-11...
Time to step up to the plate and stop blaming racism, post slavery syndrome etc.

Riverside, NJ

#9 Jun 29, 2013
The Man wrote:
With something like 3/4ths of all black babies born to unwed woman is it any wonder poverty has such a grip on African-Americans.
Time to step up to the plate and stop blaming racism, post slavery syndrome etc.
Who said anything about racism having anything to do with the single parent issue?

Willingboro, NJ

#10 Jun 29, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about racism having anything to do with the single parent issue?
It's kinda like the sun rising in the east, jerseyboy injects Obama and this fool always brings up race.
Mongoose

Riverside, NJ

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
Oh and in the case of most breeds of bears, the father has nothing to do with the raising of offspring... that includes Pandas. And in some breeds of elephant, that father can actually pose a threat to their offspring.
I knew about the sea turtles, and I learned the hard way about the hamsters. I never knew about the bears and elephants though. Interesting.
Mongoose

Riverside, NJ

#12 Jun 29, 2013
The Man wrote:
Being born to an unwed, mother does not necessarily mean there is no father, or father-figure in the picture... Although single parenthood IS in fact a decent indicator of poverty, in an economy that requires to either have one large income, or two incomes, for a family to prosper.

Riverside, NJ

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
Being born to an unwed, mother does not necessarily mean there is no father, or father-figure in the picture... Although single parenthood IS in fact a decent indicator of poverty, in an economy that requires to either have one large income, or two incomes, for a family to prosper.
I know, right? My parents got engaged and the wedding was 2 years later. I was conceived during said engagement. I was 2 months old at my parents wedding, which means I was technically born to an unwed mother... My dad never left or anything. And what about children who lose a parent to natural causes. My older sister's dad died when she was 2. My mom was a single parent. They got by just fine. Sure they had to downsize, move in with nana and pap-pap, while mom managed 2 part-time jobs and night school to get a college degree... but they got through just fine and my sister never had to go without. Now, with the economy the way it is, and dad losing his banking job, mom's paycheck keeps us living the pleasant middle class life we've lived for all of this time. Dad's small investment earnings help pay my college tuition, AND let us go on vacation each summer.

Riverside, NJ

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew about the sea turtles, and I learned the hard way about the hamsters. I never knew about the bears and elephants though. Interesting.
The more you know.:) I actually learned about it in my high school Biology class. It wasn't text material or anything... Nasif just always liked to throw in these fun facts.
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#15 Jun 29, 2013
The ghetto is full of single unwed mothers. At one time it brought shame to your family to have a child before marriage.
So just how is single-motherhood working out for the African-American community?

Willingboro, NJ

#16 Jun 29, 2013
The trailer park is full of unwed mothers. At one time it brought shame to your family to have a child before marriage.
So just how is single-motherhood working out for the white community?
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#17 Jun 30, 2013

Riverside, NJ

#18 Jul 2, 2013
The Man wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2010/11/07/blacks-community- struggles-with-unwed-mothers-r ate/
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/09/black-n...
I repeat... being born of an unwed mother does not necessarily mean that there is no second parental figure present... or a second paycheck involved. More and more people, especially in the black community, are living together, forming families, having children, or raising children from a previous, terminated, marriage. Legally they would be single parents... but they live together, and act as the two needed parental roles in children's lives... For example:

http://www.ppic.org/main/pressrelease.asp...

it was a growing trend after "cohabitation" became legal...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohabitation

Now, personally, I don't really approve of such things... especially not long term... though being born to such conditions myself... I can understand that the situation does not have to have negative influences.
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#19 Jul 3, 2013
Well guess what dropping out of high school doesn't automatically doom you to a life of poverty either. But like unwed mothers it GREATLY increases the chances that these children will face some serious challenges.
You just can't but a good spin on self-destructive behavior.

Riverside, NJ

#20 Jul 3, 2013
The Man wrote:
Well guess what dropping out of high school doesn't automatically doom you to a life of poverty either. But like unwed mothers it GREATLY increases the chances that these children will face some serious challenges.
You just can't but a good spin on self-destructive behavior.
Ugh FINALLY I got what I wanted out of you. getting you and bill to admit that something isn't absolute is like pulling teeth... Though it's a lot tougher with bill than with you. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mostpeople who die as a result of arrest are...... 18 hr The Man 26
Another Ferguson type shooting Sat Jerseyboy For Life 5
Cop tries to incite looting and violence during... Sat Buckeye at birth 7
A break from the Cop-bashing Dec 25 Crack Corn 19
#Crimingwhilewhite Dec 24 Haruko57 13
girls of mount holly Dec 23 arobnerd 1
Burlington Twp hang outs and memorable places (... (Jun '08) Dec 23 John 144

Mount Holly News Video

Mount Holly Dating
Find my Match