Crash Kills 3, Injures 1, Closes Southbound NJ Turnpike

There are 6 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Crash Kills 3, Injures 1, Closes Southbound NJ Turnpike. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

State police say three people were killed and one was injured after a crash that has closed all southbound New Jersey Turnpike lanes in Burlington County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

Egger

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I saw the seen, it gave me goose bumps .
truckers are idiots

Mays Landing, NJ

#2 Dec 28, 2012
well, i see another retard trucker has murdered another innocent family. when oh when will the carnage end by these free wheeling misfits of society? why aren't the state police pulling these mental cases over en masse for their flagrant violations they commit on a daily basis? whether they are tail-gating, speeding, weaving, or other unsafe practices, they are a menace. the public must start taking pictures and calling the state police when observing truckers driving unsafe-and if some truckers lose their licenses, so be it.
John

Clementon, NJ

#3 Dec 29, 2012
truckers are idiots wrote:
well, i see another retard trucker has murdered another innocent family. when oh when will the carnage end by these free wheeling misfits of society? why aren't the state police pulling these mental cases over en masse for their flagrant violations they commit on a daily basis? whether they are tail-gating, speeding, weaving, or other unsafe practices, they are a menace. the public must start taking pictures and calling the state police when observing truckers driving unsafe-and if some truckers lose their licenses, so be it.
Why would you have a screen name that tells us you are both a trucker and an idiot if you think so little of these Knights of the highways. Based on your post, you must have been an eye witness at the site because you seem to know EVERYTHING about this tragedy even though they havn't released any information or issued a single citation to anyone! Before you point your crooked finger of condemnation, let's allow the police to do their job and the facts will come out. For now though, please shut the F up and mind your own buisness. Everyone is grieving this family's loss.
truckers are idiots

Mays Landing, NJ

#4 Dec 30, 2012
last i checked, this is still a free country and i'll say what i dam* well please. if you're bothered by reading other's opinions, i suggest you make your own page so you can dictate what's said. and as far as being knights of the highway, apparently you haven't driven on new jersey's highways where these toothless wonders driving their big rigs cause mayhem and death monthly. time for the state police to issue these mental midgets countless tickets and sideline those who can't/won't drive safely. the driving public are sick of these a-holes.
Pete

Burlington, NJ

#5 Jan 11, 2013
truckers are idiots wrote:
last i checked, this is still a free country and i'll say what i dam* well please. if you're bothered by reading other's opinions, i suggest you make your own page so you can dictate what's said. and as far as being knights of the highway, apparently you haven't driven on new jersey's highways where these toothless wonders driving their big rigs cause mayhem and death monthly. time for the state police to issue these mental midgets countless tickets and sideline those who can't/won't drive safely. the driving public are sick of these a-holes.
What an A-Hole.These guys are out there working hard trying to make a living,and you sit behind your computer making false accusations,lies and unprovoked slander . Get a life loser.
Trooper John

Newnan, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
He must have caught his Wife cheating with a trucker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunset Tavern to close or move. (Jul '13) Sat Mike Gallagher 6
Aother W'boro house shot up Sat The Man 1
these "firefighters" May 22 Derrik 1
Jon Katz May 21 Mosey 1
News 2 jailed in alleged Mount Laurel rape (Dec '11) May 21 Not surprised 33
W'boro house shot up May 20 bill 2
Debate: Ferguson - Willingboro, NJ (Aug '14) May 18 The Man 191
More from around the web

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE