O'Reilly gives black America a tough love speach.

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

The Man

Merchantville, NJ

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Pauly

Moorestown, NJ

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Simple solution Oreily, legalize drugs and the crime rate in these communities drops dramatically. As long as the white community has the high demand to use drugs and get them from these urban communities, a large number of black kids will continue to sell and continue to kill over turf. I don't care how many dads you put in these families, if these dads don't have jobs except selling dope, who are these kids going to look up to, yep, there dope selling dad. Just legalize the shyt and be done with it!!!
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#3 Jul 24, 2013
I have said those things myself in the years I have been dong this stuff,first on the Willingborow post.Pretty much what O'rielly said Monday night.I have said forever,racism is a business, and it has made millionairs out of lazy burnt out NAACP members,and the justice brothers especially,and all civil rights members.It's an arm of the Left,who gathers unfettered tax monies handed out freely and unaccounted for,and it has gone on to long.Now we have a "Blackman"elected by whits as well as blacks,I say the whole civil rights organization needs to be cut off,and put into a museum,sayinhg it was needed,it helped,its time has come to put that dag to rest.....Now its time for Blacks to get "civilized" and start acting like the rest of our society......
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
ooops dog not dag
bill

Riverton, NJ

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Tell it like it is. Black people got to stop playing the victim. They got to get an education and stop all the criminal thug stuff. Black girls having all those babies with different men.
Stop poopin on your own culture and making your people look like savages.
There are good blacks. They need to step up and condemn this nonsense that has destroyed you and many american cities.
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
I have said those things myself in the years I have been dong this stuff,first on the Willingborow post.Pretty much what O'rielly said Monday night.I have said forever,racism is a business, and it has made millionairs out of lazy burnt out NAACP members,and the justice brothers especially,and all civil rights members.It's an arm of the Left,who gathers unfettered tax monies handed out freely and unaccounted for,and it has gone on to long.Now we have a "Blackman"elected by whits as well as blacks,I say the whole civil rights organization needs to be cut off,and put into a museum,sayinhg it was needed,it helped,its time has come to put that dag to rest.....Now its time for Blacks to get "civilized" and start acting like the rest of our society......
And for God's sake "Pull up your G/D pants" I know I don't want to see your A$$ or the color of your dirty shorts.....Besides ,it's gay prison thing isn't it,,,What's next a bone in the nose a loin cloth and a spear....
Ex-Riversider

Orlando, FL

#7 Aug 1, 2013
The Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_o-8Q09XAEoXX
It was spot on- the black community needs to stop whining about their plight and quit following the rantings of these left wing idiots.

If you want to have a discussion n race - bring it on.

If you want to rant and rave- screw you
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#8 Aug 2, 2013
Why?,and destroy the "Gravy Train"blacks got it made,they have "whitey where they want us"fearful and scared, because everything is racist to them,and it has shut us up,and we have coddled them now for 40yrs now,they don't have to put any effort into anything now,forinstance all colleges and universities have lowered the standards for admission,every business owner has to hire them, no matter how much experience they have,the military has to promote them, regaurdless if they qualify or not,got to meet quota's etc...And they still hate us!....can't figure it out help me?....
Musique pro Animus

Riverside, NJ

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And for God's sake "Pull up your G/D pants" I know I don't want to see your A$$ or the color of your dirty shorts.....Besides ,it's gay prison thing isn't it,,,What's next a bone in the nose a loin cloth and a spear....
Pants on the Ground
Pants on the Ground

Lookin' like a fool
Wit' yo pants on the Ground
Wit' da gold in yo mouth
Hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground

Call yoself a cool cat
Wit' yo pants on the ground

Walkin' downtown wit' yo pants on the ground!

LOL I LOVE that song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W'boro store clerk maced in attempted robbery 13 hr Crack Corn 4
Lesbians about serious panty swap... 13 hr Crack Corn 11
W'boro man savagely beaten with baseball bats Thu Nickels 2
2 sought in W'boro robbery Thu The Man 1
New Work by Robert Beck On View in Lambertville Thu Lynell 1
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Oct 20 Bud 844
Help Shut Down Fox News Oct 17 Haruko57 27

Mount Holly News Video

Mount Holly Dating
Find my Match