There already is enough racial violen...

There already is enough racial violence without a Zimmerman aquital.

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Seems some believe that the main stream media has been ignoring a problem festering in America, the random beating of whites by blacks.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/
Andy from Moorestown

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2013
The Man wrote:
Seems some believe that the main stream media has been ignoring a problem festering in America, the random beating of whites by blacks.
http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/
What will you do after his conviction? Piss n moan? Seems like that's what you're good at.
bill

New Castle, DE

#3 Jun 26, 2013
It has been ignored for way too long. Racism is a two way street. Some in the black community like to say blacks can't be racist. Baloney! Plenty of blacks hate whites or Asians.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#4 Jun 26, 2013
bill wrote:
It has been ignored for way too long. Racism is a two way street. Some in the black community like to say blacks can't be racist. Baloney! Plenty of blacks hate whites or Asians.
Some white racists say they aren't racist. What's your point?
Everyone is racist against some classification of people. I'm racist against closed minded bigots that judge people based on religion, gender, race, nationality or sexual preference.. I'd ask you but your answer is apearant...
bill

New Castle, DE

#5 Jun 26, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
<quoted text>
Some white racists say they aren't racist. What's your point?
Everyone is racist against some classification of people. I'm racist against closed minded bigots that judge people based on religion, gender, race, nationality or sexual preference.. I'd ask you but your answer is apearant...
Yup it is "apearant"

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#6 Jun 26, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup it is "apearant"
Yup it is, autocorrect or no

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#7 Jun 26, 2013
This discussion just brings this song to mind. XD

Mongoose

Riverton, NJ

#8 Jun 27, 2013
bill wrote:
You know there's a black comedian who said that there isn't anyone more racist than an old black man. After dealing with my wife's grandfather, I'd have to agree. He was so against us getting married, since I'm a mestizo, more specifically a mixture of Polish, Spanish, and Native American, and her family is African American and has a deep southern heritage. He's always calling me all kinds of names, calling me a mutt, among other racial slurs. He has personal stories to back up his hatred too. The man's 90, so I don't hold it against him. He dealt with so much racism in his younger days, it's probably all he really knows. Strangely enough, while he clearly hates my guts, he adores our kids. When he's talking at family events he'll spit out racial slurs about me and praise his "2 beautiful great-grandbabies" in the same sentence.

On the whole, being ignored, thing. I think it's because of our history. 300 years of slavery, racism, inequality, and such. The African American community almost seems to think that a couple decades of this behavior is only fair... My wife says it's like our toddlers; testing to see how far they can get "before dad draws the the line." African Americans, until less than half a century ago, couldn't even stand up for themselves without fear of severe consequences. Suddenly they have the right, not just to stand up against it, but to dish out a bit themselves, through freedom of speech. She says that in general, they're just seeing how far they can push it before the government brings down the hammer.
Mongoose

Riverton, NJ

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
This discussion just brings this song to mind. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RovF1zsDoeMXX
Ah, Avenue Q. I saw their Broadway show in NYC a while back. I loved it.

Riverton, NJ

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know there's a black comedian who said that there isn't anyone more racist than an old black man. After dealing with my wife's grandfather, I'd have to agree. He was so against us getting married, since I'm a mestizo, more specifically a mixture of Polish, Spanish, and Native American, and her family is African American and has a deep southern heritage. He's always calling me all kinds of names, calling me a mutt, among other racial slurs. He has personal stories to back up his hatred too. The man's 90, so I don't hold it against him. He dealt with so much racism in his younger days, it's probably all he really knows. Strangely enough, while he clearly hates my guts, he adores our kids. When he's talking at family events he'll spit out racial slurs about me and praise his "2 beautiful great-grandbabies" in the same sentence.
On the whole, being ignored, thing. I think it's because of our history. 300 years of slavery, racism, inequality, and such. The African American community almost seems to think that a couple decades of this behavior is only fair... My wife says it's like our toddlers; testing to see how far they can get "before dad draws the the line." African Americans, until less than half a century ago, couldn't even stand up for themselves without fear of severe consequences. Suddenly they have the right, not just to stand up against it, but to dish out a bit themselves, through freedom of speech. She says that in general, they're just seeing how far they can push it before the government brings down the hammer.
OOh! The comedian you're referencing is Chris Rock. I loved that special. Sorry about your garndfather-in-law being a dick to you. It reminds my of my cousin's marriage... She says her husband's grandmother despises her for "taking her only grandson". And she gets bullied a bit for being an immigrant from Jamaica. She came here legally and was already made a us citizen long before she met her husband, but his grandmother insists that she's in the relationship to become legal XD.

Also, I agree on the whole "pushing limits" idea. In some cases they feel it's very justified, but many of us are just daring the government to say something to us lol. If they'd call our bluff, a lot of us would likely stop...

Riverton, NJ

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Avenue Q. I saw their Broadway show in NYC a while back. I loved it.
I saw them in New York too. Their songs are so catchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willingboro police investigating armed car jack... 14 hr bill 1
Mike Brown's mother at D.N.C. 19 hr bill 1
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) 20 hr Crack Corn 895
Willingboro teen shot in Burlington Jul 24 bill 1
willingboro murder suspect facing extradition Jul 22 bill 1
Black lives matter is racist and lost (Mar '15) Jul 19 Crack Corn 8
In 7 months Willingboro has had 16 shootings. Jul 19 bill 1

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance