Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2013
bill

Oaklyn, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good to see this animal behind bars. String his butt up.
Fact Checker

Riverton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if Bill wears a pointy hat.
bill

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if you would blame a racist society for his actions and spring this animal lose on the world.
Time for a hanging. Do it in front of other prisoners and juvenile delinquents.
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fact Checker wrote:
I wonder if Bill wears a pointy hat.
I don't know if Bill wears a pointy hat or not.
But I did find a local hate group.

http://www.americantowns.com/nj/willingboro/e...
Aimee

Riverton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Bill wears a pointy hat or not.
But I did find a local hate group.
http://www.americantowns.com/nj/willingboro/e...
There are 9 black hate groups in NJ
There are 38 white hate groups in NJ

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hate-ma...
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Interesting. But no mention of N.O.I. in Willingboro so that would be 10 and 38.
So if Blacks are a little over 14% of the N.J. population but over 26% of the hate groups......
Do you see the fallacy of your logic?
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fact Checker wrote:
I wonder if Bill wears a pointy hat.
You mean a pointy hat like this guy in Philly last week?

Aimee

Riverton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Man wrote:
Interesting. But no mention of N.O.I. in Willingboro so that would be 10 and 38.
So if Blacks are a little over 14% of the N.J. population but over 26% of the hate groups......
Do you see the fallacy of your logic?
So if whites are a little over 68% of the N.J. population but over 80% of the hate groups......
Do you see the zaniness of your logic?
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

N.J. White people of non-hispanic descent 58.9%
White hate groups less than 74%.
Blacks a little over 14% of population.
Black hate groups over 26%.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/34000...

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lets argue percentages of population as opposed to percentage of hate groups. Purely idiotic arguing with "the man"

If you say there are 38 white supremacist groups in nj his counter is percent of black people and percent of black separatist groups. So which group, black separatist or white supremacist have done the most hating? You decide
no longer there

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 27, 2013
 
How is 38 74% of 47?
How is 9 26% of 47?

Please explain.
Fact Checker

Riverton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Thing About Being A Little Black Girl In the World: For Quvenzhané Wallis
February 25, 2013

&#8203;by Mia McKenzie

&#8203;

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that even when you are the youngest person ever to be nominated for an Academy Award, many people will use the occasion not to hold you up for all of the amazing things you obviously are, but to tear you down for the ways you don't look like them, the ways your name isn't their kind of right, the ways you don't remind them of themselves, the ways you are not blonde or blue-eyed, as if those things could possibly matter when set against the otherwordly talent and beauty and brilliance you possess.&#8203;

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that you come into it already expected to be less than you almost certainly are, the genius and radiant darkness you possess already set up to be overlooked, dismissed or erased by almost everyone you will ever meet.

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that even when you are everything, some people will want you to be nothing. They will look at you through the nothing-colored glasses they will put on every time you enter a room. And the bigness of you, the outstandingness, the giftedness, will be invisible to them.

The thing about being a little black girl in the world who is already, at nine years old, confident enough to demand that lazy, disrespectful reporters call you by your name, is that most people will not understand the amount of comfort in one's own skin it takes to do that, will not be able to grasp the sheer fierceness of it, the boldness, the certainty, the love for yourself, and will not be blown away at seeing you do it, though they should be.&#8203;

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that your right to be a child, to be small and innocent and protected, will be ignored and you will be seen as a tiny adult, a tiny black adult, and as such will be susceptible to all the offenses that people two and three and four times your age are expected to endure.

But take heart.&#8203;

Because the thing about being a little black girl in the world is that you are descended from people whose incredible strength and resilience are &#8203;alive and kicking in you.

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that you are made from beauty and struggle and soul.&#8203;

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that when you have talent, you probably have more of it in your tiniest toe than most of the people who tear you down have in their entire families.&#8203;

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that if you are lucky enough to know your own worth, you know everything you need to know.&#8203;

The thing about being a little black girl in the world is that you will be surrounded by other black girls who know. And they will hold your hand and braid your hair and laugh with you. They will tell you that you are a gift. They will let you be perfect and let you be flawed. They will rock you in their arms and protect your heart. They will whisper and shout about all that you are. And in a world that wants you gone from the very moment you are born, they will help you stay alive. Some of them will even help you get free.

We got you, girl.&#8203;

With so much love.&#8203;

*&#8203;
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The things about being a Black woman in the world.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-...
Aimee

Riverton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

enemy combatant wrote:
Lets argue percentages of population as opposed to percentage of hate groups. Purely idiotic arguing with "the man"
If you say there are 38 white supremacist groups in nj his counter is percent of black people and percent of black separatist groups. So which group, black separatist or white supremacist have done the most hating? You decide
Enemy,
"The man" apparently isn't a math major because 9 groups of 47 is 19% and 38 of 47 groups is 80%. He even went as far to subtract the white Hispanics to show the white population at 58%,thinking the lower number would make whites appear less racist, but it actually made them more racist.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Man wrote:
The things about being a Black woman in the world.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-...
Yea you showed her. Feel better about yourself now.
bill

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see he also did a car jacking in collingswood. Time for a good old fashioned hanging. Why waste any more tax payer money on this animal.
Pauly

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bill wrote:
I see he also did a car jacking in collingswood. Time for a good old fashioned hanging. Why waste any more tax payer money on this animal.
You're beginning to sound like a scorned homosexual.
bill

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It isn't my people with the highest rates of gonorrhea,clap and aids
It isn't my people filling prisons and welfare lines.
Sounds like you have a problem with gays. Imagine that hating those who are different than you.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 14, 2013
 
bill wrote:
It isn't my people with the highest rates of gonorrhea,clap and aids
It isn't my people filling prisons and welfare lines.
Sounds like you have a problem with gays. Imagine that hating those who are different than you.
Who's "my people"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Mount Holly News Video

•••
•••

Mount Holly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Holly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Holly
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••