Topix location settings

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I was just wondering if anyone else ever has this happening. When I posted from my aunts place in Monroeville, the location said Monroeville. Whenever I posted from Glassboro, the location said Glassboro... When I post from my house in Willingboro, it says... Beverly.... and when I'm at my friends house across Beverly-Rancocas, still in Willingboro... it says Bordentown. Once when I posted from my cell phone out in Hawthorne Park it said I was Burlington... weird... Does this happen to anyone else? Is there just no kind of set IP address in Willingboro for Topix to track? Edgewater park is between Willingboro and Beverly... does that mean posting from there would be tracked as Beverly too? Lol I'm just curious. i find it strange.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Yea 90% of the time I post from Willingboro but it never comes up as Willingboro. Usually riverton comes up

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I wonder why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunset Tavern to close or move. (Jul '13) Jan 16 Robin 11
Burlington Twp hang outs and memorable places (... (Jun '08) Jan 8 iggie zawicki 152
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Jan 4 Damien 1,054
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Dec '17 johndsmiley 331
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... (May '17) Sep '17 Dude 4
News In his own words (Aug '06) Sep '17 Family 140
Mount Holly 1970s/Early 80s (Feb '15) Jul '17 Aimee Marder Miller 5

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages