Willingboro won't rename JFK Center f...

Willingboro won't rename JFK Center for Obama after all

There are 4 comments on the Philly.com story from Sep 3, 2014, titled Willingboro won't rename JFK Center for Obama after all. In it, Philly.com reports that:

The Willingboro Township Council voted unanimously Tuesday to rescind its controversial decision to rename the John F. Kennedy Center - the town's former high school - as the Barack Obama Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

SWT

Riverton, NJ

#1 Sep 3, 2014
There IS a God in heaven! Thank you Willingboro Township Council!
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#2 Sep 5, 2014
Poor Obama!!better luck next time zombies....They usually name things after a Prez ,either after they DIE,or when they leave office.....I prefer the later......
John c

York, PA

#3 Sep 6, 2014
FINALLY. People finally woke up and realized the horrible mistake this would have been.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#4 Sep 6, 2014
John c wrote:
FINALLY. People finally woke up and realized the horrible mistake this would have been.
Just about everyone but 3 out of 4 council members thought it was a stupid idea to begin with... When the decision was first brought up it was last minute and no one saw it coming, not even the people who run the Rec Center... in fact those working at the center were the most upset and offended by it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Jun 20 Edgewater Park Re... 986
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun 19 FireyFellow44 8
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... Jun 1 Dude 2
Old Murder (Feb '08) May '17 SWAMPCOP79 45
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) May '17 Real idiot 54
Millbrook Mustangs Apr '17 ghhghgg 4
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages