Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

We have no justice Brothers or groups looking out for us!Don't leave home without somekind of "protection"Obama's crowd is getting restless and bored!!......Lock and Load
Andy from Moorestown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Black guys,driving around yell racial slurs from their cars, now there's a switch, these usually what white males do, this story doesn't add up.
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Andy from Moorestown wrote:
Black guys,driving around yell racial slurs from their cars, now there's a switch, these usually what white males do, this story doesn't add up.
Your story doesn't add up either.Whites are alot more tolerable of Blacks then Blacks towards whites these days.Because blacks walk around with a chip on their shoulders,and alot of blacks resent any negative comments about their choosen one Obama.I'm shocked they even labled a black on white crime a "hate crime" it's usually a white on black, or a gay person....Whites are labeled the haters in most cases,we're not considered part of the P/C peoples to obtain such a title when victimized!!.......I'm totally shocked!!...Now all we need is a White Supremacy Groups to start rioting and shouting racism!!!,and drag Blacks out of their cars etc.....Just to make it fair!!...It's definitely a case of www;"walking while white!!.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Mount Holly News Video

•••
•••

Mount Holly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••