Trayvon was a racist
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#122 Jul 27, 2013
Aimee wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind telling me who kills the most white people year after year?
I hope in my post above who kills whites,I hope I answered your question,I may have left out a few reasons,thats all I could thinki of for now.....
Justice for Antonio

Willingboro, NJ

#123 Jul 28, 2013
Hello. Don't recognize me? That's OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.
See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a hate crime.
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.
There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a racist. So no one's rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand justice for me. There's no White Panthers party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn't this a great country?

So while you're out seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.
I won't hold my breath.
I don't have to anymore.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#124 Jul 28, 2013
Hmm so they arrested the guys that did it?

What justice are you seeking then? More media coverage? Lol

When they let the guys go with no charges let me know and I'll lead the protest.

At least credit your sources. Think for yourself, cut and paste is not an arguement.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/antoniow...

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#125 Jul 28, 2013
Btw it's state law not the judge that says they can't get the death penalty. In Georgia only those over 18 at the time of the crime are eligible for the death penalty.

Too bad you just cut and paste what you're told instead of the truth.
bill

Merchantville, NJ

#126 Jul 28, 2013
100 years ago those things would have been broken out of jail and strung up. The family would be forced to leave town. Act like an animal get treated like one.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#127 Jul 28, 2013
Thank god we evolved into a nation of equal treatment under the law.

Bill misses the days of a good old lynchin....
Ex-Riversider

Orlando, FL

#128 Aug 1, 2013
Andy from Moorestown wrote:
<quoted text>
On that night he was a "creepy ass cracker".....spot on assessment.
And that is a typical liberal jackass reply
Andy from Moorestown

Brooklyn, NY

#129 Aug 1, 2013
Ex-Riversider wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a typical liberal jackass reply
Typical nut jobs response !!!!!!

You're beneath me, so please continue to worship the grounds I walk on.
Ex-Riversider

Orlando, FL

#130 Aug 2, 2013
Andy from Moorestown wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical nut jobs response !!!!!!
You're beneath me, so please continue to worship the grounds I walk on.
LOL- I have yet to meet a far-leftie who had the brains to come in from the rain
LOL
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#131 Aug 2, 2013
Justice for Antonio wrote:
Hello. Don't recognize me? That's OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.
See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a hate crime.
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?
I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.
There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a racist. So no one's rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand justice for me. There's no White Panthers party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn't this a great country?
So while you're out seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.
I won't hold my breath.
I don't have to anymore.
I incourage whites to start seeking such a group,and for God's sake join a militia,time is running out,and if we "whites"don't start uniting real soon,the black hordes are going to be on the march.This "Phony"President and his ilk are trying their best to cause civil unrest in our cities,and towns.He is a shark and he smells blood in the water,and whites are Pu$$ies in his mind, and others.I was watching FOX news last night 8/1/13,Bill O'reilly was drilling this Black Rep (D)I think from Chicago,and she has repeated a( whisper) in her ear from her people,that there are alot of unsolved black mureders in the city,and she was told ,just a rumor though ,that these murders might have been committed by the "police"!..Now!,for an elected offical to even say such a thing without condemnation,and not an emediated call for her resignation,goes beyond the pale.Her statement could cause riots,and I'm sure thats what she wants,and blacks targeting police officers over a lie,with no evidence to back up her story.When these "Morons"make these statements,just like the ones we heard about Trayvon who was just "WWB"walking while Black,from other Rep's who were Black,should be forced to resign..These terms are said to stir the masses.LAL..Join a militia real soon,there is a huge Black Cloud forming,get ready folks........Not Kidding!!,and tI know they're not Kidding either....
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#132 Aug 2, 2013
I say for all Blacks turn your EBT cards, and welfare chectks into cash,and do as the Jews do around the World ,when they feel threatened with all the injustice towards them,they leave for "MOTHER ISREAL,SO TAKE A SCRIPT FROM THEM,AND GO BACK TO "MOTHER AFRICA".....Problem solved!!!!.....I know I'll be much happier....Maybe we can restart our space programs again!,or something useful, other then supporting baby mama's,and mass intitlements....And worrying about who is a racist!...

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#133 Aug 2, 2013
Who's worried about who's racist? We know who is and now getting rid of it is the task.
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#134 Aug 4, 2013
I went into the military free spirited ,and not one once of racism in me.What I saw, and heard from people, who didn't even know me,turned me against blacks.I once sympathized with the struggle blacks once had, before my time,and what I experienced during the riots of the sixties.But now it's a business, and blacks use it to control "whites"and tax payers are paying out the nose to support these losers for life.The term "racist"is nothing more then an excuse to end the conversation,and shut us up..And it whipps up the masses quickly,because it's always aimed at whites,because blacks are never "RACIST"never!...How about alittle bit of cheese with your "CRACKER".......
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#135 Aug 4, 2013
I think the title of this post says it all "WAS"a racist!.......Not one now!....God rest his soul!...
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#136 Aug 4, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
"I'am a devout "Racist"and very proud of it!."
-Jerseyboy For Life
I got your attention!,I'm loving it!..
Ex-Riversider

Orlando, FL

#137 Aug 6, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
So you admit there was no savage attack. Ok got it
Still defending the indefensible,eh?

An attack is an attack- makes no difference what you think about it

Typical leftist- find an excuse for everything you can't logically defend

Zimmerman was attacked- quit trying to marginalize it- the jury sure did not

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#138 Aug 6, 2013
Ex-Riversider wrote:
<quoted text>
Still defending the indefensible,eh?
An attack is an attack- makes no difference what you think about it
Typical leftist- find an excuse for everything you can't logically defend
Zimmerman was attacked- quit trying to marginalize it- the jury sure did not
First it was a savage attack and old George was sure to expire now an attack is an attack lol

See how that flies, yea your honor when that 12 yr old pushed me I felt "attacked" so I blew her head off.
Musique pro Animus

Riverside, NJ

#139 Oct 5, 2013
Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I got your attention!,I'm loving it!..
AHA!!!! I knew U were a troll! lol
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#140 Oct 5, 2013
Musique pro Animus wrote:
<quoted text>
AHA!!!! I knew U were a troll! lol
Thats like the pot calling the kettle "BLACK"......And your not!!...
Musique pro Animus

Riverside, NJ

#141 Oct 6, 2013
Jerseyboy For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thats like the pot calling the kettle "BLACK"......And your not!!...
Duh... didn't you actually read dat post before? I practically announced dat I'm here to troll you guys...thout itd b a bit unfair not to, since its clear you don't know about the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) 6 hr Walter 861
News 2 jailed in alleged Mount Laurel rape (Dec '11) Tue PAK543 38
Willingoro man sentenced for role in brutal mur... Aug 22 The Man 1
Robberies, stabbings, shootings WTF? Aug 11 bill 1
W'boro man arrested in burglary (Feb '15) Aug 9 Cakies08 2
Willingboro shots fired Shetland Ln. Aug 9 The Man 1
Willingboro police investigating shooting on No... Aug 9 The Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages