Why do W'boro schools hate children.

Why do W'boro schools hate children.

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#1 Sep 22, 2013
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Wil...
Who came up with this policy? Was it a democrat or republican?
Do you people have any shame? Ripping a food tray away from a hungry child and dumping it in the trash!
Go after the parents who send kids to school without lunch or money to pay for it.
You are emotional cripples.your souls are dog shyt.
You should be at the next school board meeting in force! This story has brought embarrassment to your poorly run schools/town.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#2 Sep 24, 2013
The Man wrote:
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com /news/local/Willingboro-School s-May-Throw-Out-Lunches-223193 791.html
Who came up with this policy? Was it a democrat or republican?
Do you people have any shame? Ripping a food tray away from a hungry child and dumping it in the trash!
Go after the parents who send kids to school without lunch or money to pay for it.
You are emotional cripples.your souls are dog shyt.
You should be at the next school board meeting in force! This story has brought embarrassment to your poorly run schools/town.
Oh yeah I heard about that. Some staff I know were complaining about it and refusing to follow these new rules. Some teachers have begun putting money aside to cover those kids when they needed it. We kinda hate our BOE... but hardly anyone comes out to vote, or oppose... So stupid. You know most of them don't even have children in our school district... In the past, many board members didn't even live in Willingboro. We tend to feel like since they have no real stake in our system, they don't care that they're driving it even faster to shit than it would be on its own. I'm especially not fond of the Superintendent, Mr. Taylor. I find him rather unpleasant. Wish he'd just accept that offer from he got a while back and leave us alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 from willingboro break into school 2 are 12 y... Aug 27 bill 1
Anyone remember House on the Hill? (Sep '11) Aug 26 alexis 12
Willingboro residents hold talks on multiple sh... Aug 26 bill 6
2 from willingboro arrested with machine pistol... Aug 25 bill 1
Man shot in willingboro Aug 25 bill 1
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) Aug 22 Simone Stewart 2
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Aug 15 Reluctant Resident 899

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages