Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#1 Dec 8, 2013
4 Americans died in lybia last week. Where's all the fake outrage? Where are the hearings? Or where not even aware of it because fox didnt tell you to blame the president? Oh that's right it's not right before his election

Since: Apr 12

Riverside, NJ

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Oh yeah I heard about that... very unfortunate. One of them was a chemistry teacher at a school there. Did you see the article about his students crying when they found out. Apparently this is being linked to a recent call to violence against US interests by some American supporter of al queda named Adam something-or-other... It's a shame.

Since: Jan 08

Willingboro, NJ

#3 Dec 10, 2013
Yea I read about the teacher. He was out jogging so this of course in comments section was seen as "he deserved it" so sad.

Since: Apr 12

Riverside, NJ

#4 Dec 26, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
Yea I read about the teacher. He was out jogging so this of course in comments section was seen as "he deserved it" so sad.
But of course... jogging around like that, being all American... Thinking he could teach THEIR children... He practically screamed, "shoot me!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
willingboro man charged with sex assault on two... 13 hr The Man 2
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr 18 Salvation 314
W'boro couple charged with stealing $140,000 wo... Apr 18 The Man 1
News Mount Laurel police blotter: Numerous drug arre... Apr 17 Jen toth 1
Debate: Ferguson - Willingboro, NJ (Aug '14) Apr 17 Bill 147
W'boro woman charged with pimping minor Apr 16 The Man 1
W'boro autoshop armed robbery Apr 15 The Man 1
More from around the web

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE