Savage beat down in Mt. Holly for hon...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Nov 11, 2013
The Man wrote:

1. Since you have already mentioned "written rules" is there a written rule or law against blowing your horn in front of a church?

2.And perhaps it may interest you to now that all rules of the road apply to funeral processions. That is right they legally aren't allowed to run red lights and such.
1.Blowing a horn to be a nuisance is against the law, which is the case of the operator of the vehicle, not that I condone the behavior of the man throwing the punches, but I understand.

2. In the State of NJ all vehicles in a funeral procession can proceed through a red light as long as the lead vehicle went through first.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#24 Nov 11, 2013
1. Did you watch the video? The guys were all dressed in thuggish street cloths. I have little doubt the man wasn't even aware a funeral was going on. Even if they were wearing black suits acting as friggin pall bearers it doesn't justify their behaviors. So don't even try an rationalize what amounts to a battery.
2. Not really. I believe the lead vehicle can go through a green light. If the light changes to red during the procession those vehicles can go through the intersection.
Doesn't the "lead vehicle" go through first because it is well, THE LEAD VEHICLE?
Andy from Moorestown

Baltimore, MD

#25 Nov 12, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why but those inner city folks are real fond of walking into traffic. When I was a little one the first thing I was shown was to look both ways for cars.It would seem that common sense is not very common with these people. Why would you walk in front of a car expecting the driver to slow down?
Don't tell me it isn't an inner-city black thing. It has happened many times.
As I Drive through NYC ive had numerous people walk out without looking as though they had rubber bumpers on except they were all wearing dockers, slacks, button ups and shows. Must be a white city thing.
Jethro

Sicklerville, NJ

#26 Nov 13, 2013
Andy from Moorestown wrote:
<quoted text> As I Drive through NYC ive had numerous people walk out without looking as though they had rubber bumpers on except they were all wearing dockers, slacks, button ups and shows. Must be a white city thing.
Naa.. only ni**g gers pull that stuff hoping they'll get hit so they can try to collect $$. That's why I make sure I hit em hard enough to induce a permanent coma. You have to use a special technique for that though.
Musique pro Animus

Riverton, NJ

#27 Nov 14, 2013
When I was talking about college students crossing out of nowhere? Normally it's not a black student... Usually rather than crossing out of nowhere, they wait at or near the crosswalk and kinda stare you down as if to say, "That's right. You know you see me. You'd better stop. It's the law, fool!" .... Not gonna lie... I've done that type of stare-down a few times myself... but that's only when I've been standing at the crosswalk for a while and at least 5 cars have flown by and I really need to get somewhere.
Musique pro Animus

Riverton, NJ

#28 Nov 14, 2013
lol ooops forgot to sign into my own account... oh well there goes our thing about pretending not to know each other. That's what i get for posting from someone else's computer.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#29 Nov 14, 2013
REVENGE!!!! Haruko57 is an insomniac wit OCD an her unc wears purple thongs!!! Oh... Am I on her account? guess i shoulda check before I used her cell phone. >:)
Musique pro Animus

Riverton, NJ

#30 Nov 14, 2013
Oh so that's how it's gonna be... Well then. Musique's actual middle name is Richard... That's right... it's Dick... suits him right?

Riverton, NJ

#31 Nov 14, 2013
At least MY middle name isn't longer dan my first and last name combined... How do u spell it again... Hell i can hardly pronounce it. I know yo fam's half Jamaican but still.

Riverton, NJ

#33 Nov 14, 2013
At least i CAN sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) 2 hr Reluctant Resident 896
Willingboro police investigating armed car jack... Wed bill 1
Mike Brown's mother at D.N.C. Wed bill 1
Willingboro teen shot in Burlington Jul 24 bill 1
willingboro murder suspect facing extradition Jul 22 bill 1
Black lives matter is racist and lost (Mar '15) Jul 19 Crack Corn 8
In 7 months Willingboro has had 16 shootings. Jul 19 bill 1

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance