Jimbo from Intervention
ARA

Georgetown, TX

#24 Mar 8, 2012
esad wrote:
Pant load is too short for me. Besides being easy to rattle you are so much fun to insult.
U r not the brightest bulb in the lamp r u?? I LOVE this as I dont get to see such raw stupidity in real nature as I do with u...its like being on a safari online!! U know, the baboons that poop and then eat it???u remind me of that and it is just so facinating I can not stop watching...lol!!!!
esad

Charlotte, NC

#25 Mar 8, 2012
ARA you're a hoot and you make no sense at all with your mumblings. All I can make out is that your gay and love the sport of fudge packing. Can you figure that out? Or this? AMF
ara

Georgetown, TX

#26 Mar 12, 2012
esad wrote:
ARA you're a hoot and you make no sense at all with your mumblings. All I can make out is that your gay and love the sport of fudge packing. Can you figure that out? Or this? AMF
So u work at a fudge packing plant u say....so is that where the bitterness comes from?? I can empathize though...it must b hard...packing...lol..
Anonymous

United States

#27 Jun 4, 2012
Jim is still doping up... My even be an informant for the police
Missy

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jul 21, 2012
Hey Jimbo,
That rage will eventually dissolve and you will see it is getting you nowhere. I believe in you! You have great support. Show your father what your made of while you can. Keep trying buddy!
Dave

Chardon, OH

#29 Aug 4, 2012
jimbo himself wrote:
i am fine. im working some with my dad, im not high and i didnt lose my damkn arm in a wreck like ive heard..
Jim i'm glad you are doing better, getting completely better doesn't happen over night. Your father loves you to death and i know you know it. I Fell in love with your sister, I'm single stable and free.
Mcmagic

Portage La Prairie, Canada

#30 Aug 4, 2012
speaking my mind wrote:
Don't feel bad for his sister--she is just as bad off as he is!!
shes the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I feel so bad for her. Wish I could meet her and treat her right
John

Charlotte, NC

#31 Aug 14, 2012
Jimbo had some minor brain damage before he started taking drugs. Anyone that has over a minute of conversation with him can clearly see that since the drugs he now has major brain damage. His momma messed him up when she ran around on the dad. I said "the dad" because I believe there is some question as to whom his dad is. They sure look nothing....I mean nothing alike and certainly act nothing alike. As far as his sister goes, not many heads carry as much air in them as hers. She got boob implants and finally a nose job (thank you) and has been around the block about a million times...if you get my drift.
Your Reflection

Charlotte, NC

#32 Feb 9, 2013
Jimbo hasn't changed except maybe gotten a little worse....some people can't be helped because they don't think anything is wrong with them....he is one of those people. I feel sorry for all of his family because nobody deserves to have to put up with someone like him.
a chick

United States

#33 Mar 26, 2013
He just needs some booty
living easy

Mooresville, NC

#34 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Jimbo,the Matrix said they wanted their trench coat back.
King of Beermont

Charlotte, NC

#35 Apr 8, 2013
Thought his sister was hot!!!
King of Beermont

United States

#36 Apr 11, 2013
Jimbo was the man! Hope my boy is doing OK.
steve

Edmonton, Canada

#37 Apr 13, 2013
jimbo your the worst old baby ive ever seen on intervention,
evan

Long Beach, NY

#38 Nov 10, 2013
Thats harsh dude.. I dont remember the episode well but this guy is struggling. He had his life in order I remember till he lost his leg.. imagine dealing with that and losing your home and marriage.. and getting prescribed opiate pain killers for the pain. Pretty hard not to get addicted. You dont know how powerful that shit is. Regardless youre an ignorant negative creep.
evan

Long Beach, NY

#39 Nov 10, 2013
Response to ralf 's - "This Jimbo guy is the biggest waste of human life I have seen in a long time on tv. He's a 33 year old child and feel for his father and sister. Its a shame that people have children like this. I wish the cops had of beaten this guy like the little bitch he is."
hot4strait

Sibley, LA

#41 Aug 6, 2014
Jimbo, how are you doing?
Star73

Charlotte, NC

#42 Aug 6, 2014
I remember watching your show a couple years ago and last night showed a rerun and Im wondering how are you doing now? Any postive update?
Collins

United States

#43 Aug 24, 2014
Truth is wrote:
The show said Jim was asked to leave rehab for behavior. His dad refused to buy the plane ticket home, good call
I like the show intervention Ithink it helps aot of peopke
lelwell

Monett, MO

#44 Sep 27, 2014
jimbo himself wrote:
i am fine. im working some with my dad, im not high and i didnt lose my damkn arm in a wreck like ive heard..
Hey there Jimbo. I'm just hoping you are doing well and have reconnected with your father and family. The episode with you has stuck with me and I hope you've stopped abusing yourself and have sought some help for your emotional pain. Most of the time life sucks but you've got to think about the little things in life that make it livable. A warm bed, a snuggle from your dog or cat, a good friend's laugh, listening to music or just any little thing that is pleasing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Mount Holly (Aug '12) Sun HISMOM 44
News Stanley Council to decide fate of proposed biof... Sat Caped Crusader 1
New smoke shop in town selling K2 (Feb '11) Apr 19 cuddlebug 14
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) Apr 17 whitey mcwhitington 112
Acme Land Apr 6 Fr Brown 2
News Jonas Brothers wow fans at launch of family's n... (Jun '16) Mar 26 East Belmont raised 5
Belmont History (Sep '11) Mar '18 East Belmont raised 75

Mount Holly Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages