Jimbo from Intervention
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JustConcerned

Killeen, TX

#1 Feb 2, 2011
I saw Jimbo on a TV show called Intervention the other day. His Dad was named Jimmy and had a weldong shop in Mount Holly. I was wondering how he and his family are doing? Looked like they needed some support and help. Pray the are getting it and they're doing good.
Good News

Charlotte, NC

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Jimbo is doing great. He's taken an interest in local politics and plans to run for city council. He's wanting to start a greenway along our railroad tracks for some reason. He has taken particular interest in zoning ordinances pertaining to junk cars. Jimbo has recently noted that the car cover on a legal junk car is now coming off the front of the car. Jimbo knows that everyone at city hall reads this website so maybe someone will take action. If not, Jimbo may relapse.
In Mount Holly

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 2, 2011
The last I heard, Jimbo is living in Belmont and says he is sober, but sadly is not. Please lift him and his family up in prayer.
Sniper

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Did Jimbo complete his rehab offered by this tv show? If not or even if he did, maybe he could get in touch with the producers and see if he could get more help. Jimbo may benefit from a halfway house or a job. It's a sad situation.
Truth is

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 3, 2011
The show said Jim was asked to leave rehab for behavior. His dad refused to buy the plane ticket home, good call
Sniper

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Truth is wrote:
The show said Jim was asked to leave rehab for behavior. His dad refused to buy the plane ticket home, good call
At this juncture, the only person that can help Jim is Jim. It's impossible to help someone if they don't want the help. Let's hope Jim can pull himself together.

ralf

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2011
This Jimbo guy is the biggest waste of human life I have seen in a long time on tv. He's a 33 year old child and feel for his father and sister. Its a shame that people have children like this. I wish the cops had of beaten this guy like the little bitch he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy Boy

Newbern, TN

#9 Dec 26, 2011
I'm drivin cross country, done had three wrecks
JOHN A TATOIAN ESQ

Suffield, CT

#10 Dec 26, 2011
Judge not lest yee be judged.
concerned-friend

Greensboro, NC

#11 Dec 26, 2011
Wow, ralf...thought your comment was uncalled for. I too wanted to throw the huge child over my knee and "tear his tail up", like we say in NC. The problem is in hindsight, you could see the issues developing. His mom is not here to see the result of the pain she caused but, sadly, he in his own pain is punishing his dad far worse than his mom ever did. I hope dad will stick to his guns and cease to enable this oversized bully. Jimbo needs to realize that sh#t happens in life and that's no reason to punish yourself and everyone who loves you. Bottom line...Jimbo-get straight, son. Present to the world the level of man you consider your dad to be and better. In the end ALL men are measured by their character and integrity, not their daddy's. And your father's measure is brought down considerably by your lack thereof.
speaking my mind

Conover, NC

#12 Dec 27, 2011
Don't feel bad for his sister--she is just as bad off as he is!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cmon Man

High Shoals, NC

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Read in the Gazette fish wrap that a new pain killer is being produced that is 10 times more potent than hydrocodone. Jumbo should get happier soon.
Kelly

Maple Ridge, Canada

#15 Dec 27, 2011
Jim lives in Belmont. Not working. Don't know him well but everyoine around here knows who he is. I think his sister works at the old folks home that my uncle is in. If its her she's a pretty girl and I hope the best for her and her dad.
NatM

Arcadia, CA

#17 Feb 26, 2012
I just saw a rerun of this episode and this was truly the saddest intervention I have ever seen. This poor guy has had a run of bad luck and does not have the ability to overcome it in a healthy way. With all he has encountered - and he is STILL alive, I hope that he can realize he has a purpose in this life. He is just a lost soul and needs a lot of prayer and compassion. I will be praying for him and his family.
jimbo himself

Charlotte, NC

#18 Mar 3, 2012
i am fine. im working some with my dad, im not high and i didnt lose my damkn arm in a wreck like ive heard. .
ARA

Georgetown, TX

#19 Mar 4, 2012
Hey Jimbo!

Did u get my message earlier about california or just calling sometime? U have such amazing future u just cant see it and for some reason, even though I dont know u, God showed me the vision he has for ur life. ur stubborness is a gift He is going to use as a way for u to someday save the worst, stubborn addicts. u r going to b on tv as an recovering helper in a recovery home...i have seen it jim. It will happen.U will teach guys to fix and resell used cars to help run the group home u will help in...U cant see it yet, but i do. Im going to help u get there. I will keep writing u until God shows u the same vision he has shown me. i dont know why i have never had this happen for any other person, especially as u live on the other side of the country...but im here, and Im gonna keep reminding u of who u really r just in case u forget...u r not ur dads son...u r not ur (god bless her soul) mothers son...ur Gods child, u will answer to him and no one else, and he sees all, and doesnt care, he loves u as his son, and he is not going to give up on u even if u wish he would. not gonna happen, so lets get this thing going and do whats gotta be done so u can move on and start getting to the real purpose of ur life.....and buddy, this aint it!:) looking foreward to talking soon son...keep the vision! I will until u can.
esad

Charlotte, NC

#20 Mar 7, 2012
ARA wrote:
Hey Jimbo!
Did u get my message earlier about california or just calling sometime? U have such amazing future u just cant see it and for some reason, even though I dont know u, God showed me the vision he has for ur life. ur stubborness is a gift He is going to use as a way for u to someday save the worst, stubborn addicts. u r going to b on tv as an recovering helper in a recovery home...i have seen it jim. It will happen.U will teach guys to fix and resell used cars to help run the group home u will help in...U cant see it yet, but i do. Im going to help u get there. I will keep writing u until God shows u the same vision he has shown me. i dont know why i have never had this happen for any other person, especially as u live on the other side of the country...but im here, and Im gonna keep reminding u of who u really r just in case u forget...u r not ur dads son...u r not ur (god bless her soul) mothers son...ur Gods child, u will answer to him and no one else, and he sees all, and doesnt care, he loves u as his son, and he is not going to give up on u even if u wish he would. not gonna happen, so lets get this thing going and do whats gotta be done so u can move on and start getting to the real purpose of ur life.....and buddy, this aint it!:) looking foreward to talking soon son...keep the vision! I will until u can.
tsk..tsk..the medieval mindless midget is just so full of it. Aww..but it is nice to know you have to forgive me. god is good...
ARA

Georgetown, TX

#21 Mar 7, 2012
esad wrote:
<quoted text>
tsk..tsk..the medieval mindless midget is just so full of it. Aww..but it is nice to know you have to forgive me. god is good...
Hey....back off woman......Jimbo is mine!!!! U go and bother ur man Mr. Painter.....Jimbo is off limits to u...
esad

Charlotte, NC

#22 Mar 7, 2012
Pant load is too short for me. Besides being easy to rattle you are so much fun to insult.
nipple copter

Charlotte, NC

#23 Mar 8, 2012
me n jimbo used a smoke airplane glue behind the polease departmint til we saw cops smokin weed n we got scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are nazi in mount holy Aug 16 puhleeze 3
Ugly Building Downtown Aug 14 Therealdeal 15
Way to go Mayor Larry Simonds (Mar '15) Aug 12 John k-hole 6
Need information for Glenn Perkins!! Jul 23 Kevin 7
News Criminal Charges- 7-12-17 Jul '17 jlom 1
News One injured, one dead in Pharr accident (Nov '16) Jul '17 Go Tarheels 5
Fund Balance and the new Middle School Jun '17 confused 5

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance