Whoever Picked Up The Grey Siberian F...

Whoever Picked Up The Grey Siberian Forest Cat NEEDS to be prosecuted

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

Deborah Jean

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2012
My son called me this morning and told me he was at the vet with the family cat that had been seriously injured with the side of it's head fractured, feces imbedded in its fur and an infected eye.
This person evidently is in the neighborhood in the vicinity of Old Mountain-view Road in Mount Holly.
This cat was passed down to me when my sister died, and I gave her to my son whom she loved. She was an excellent pet and whoever hurt this cat to this extent is a lowlife. My sons have taken her to the vet and are there currently signing the papers to have her euthanized...Whoever did this..you know who you are if you are reading this...May you, your children and their offspring suffer a similar fate.
Brainy and Observant

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 12, 2012
It is people like you that would step over a starving child in order to help an animal. You probably left your stupid cat to run loose and it got hit by a car. Follow the leash laws. And thank you for damning everyone to death. Long live the animals!
Doug Painter

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Deborah. Sorry about the cat. Really. But your comments were a little extreme.
Sammy

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Doug Painter wrote:
Deborah. Sorry about the cat. Really. But your comments were a little extreme.
Are you the Doug Painter that used to teach at Pinewood Elementary?

If so, thanks for being a great teacher!!
Officer Deb

Eden, NC

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Brainy and Observant wrote:
It is people like you that would step over a starving child in order to help an animal. You probably left your stupid cat to run loose and it got hit by a car. Follow the leash laws. And thank you for damning everyone to death. Long live the animals!
Coming from a person that claims they shot a pitbull for snoring...that's priceless.
I've read many of your posts and you are seriously challenged...it's obvious, get help!
the real Deb

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Officer Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a person that claims they shot a pitbull for snoring...that's priceless.
I've read many of your posts and you are seriously challenged...it's obvious, get help!
you are a trouble maker shut up
abc

Mount Holly, NC

#7 Feb 19, 2013
and

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin david upton (Jan '15) Apr 26 GastoniaResident 14
Closed Church?! Apr 26 driveby 1
What do you like about Mt. Holly (Mar '10) Apr 16 Moose Knuckle 22
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Apr 7 jenn0098 76
Aldi Expansion (Apr '16) Apr 7 meh 27
Gaston County Lockup - Chris Gibson (Apr '13) Apr 5 Jack 24
New JR high school Apr 5 levelhead 7

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance