First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheila

Mount Holly, NC

#23 Sep 27, 2012
You all need to stop this. God has great things ahead for my son, you need to step aside and let the miracles be done in his name.
Brother Butch

Mount Holly, NC

#24 Sep 27, 2012
WoW wrote:
God, I am asking You in the name of Jesus, to rebuke every demon and devil in hell that is on this page that has come against Your house of worship. God, I know that you are in the middle of it now. Let the haters realize that they are coming up against the one you have called and annointed for a time such as this. We know that you are in it, bc of the souls that are being saved and the lives that are being changed. The numbers, speak for itself, God! Your Word says that jealousy is a sin and I am asking that You help those that are jealous and have bad intentions when talking about Your house, God! God, I am so glad you have placed me at Core, where the word and the annointing is so strong, that I can't help but receive the favors that You have for me, just bc I am apart of a church that is going to change, just not Mt. Holly, but the entire Southeast! So, devil, in the name of Jesus, I rebuke you! Your assignment has been canceled. God, I am so glad I am not walking in the shoes of those that are talking about Your House! Thank You for Your wisdom! Amen
Saved from what, their money and dignity? Why are you so worried about them if he is blameless, or the church is blameless? Typically folks only get as upset as you are if there are flames to the smoke. Hum mm, now I wonder, thou doest protest too loudly...
Brainy and Observant

Mount Holly, NC

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Sheila wrote:
You all need to stop this. God has great things ahead for my son, you need to step aside and let the miracles be done in his name.
I often wonder why God has banished illegitimate children to burn forever in hell.
Pastor

Mount Holly, NC

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Brainy and Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
I often wonder why God has banished illegitimate children to burn forever in hell.
He doesn't, we changed that rule because it is acceptable to breed as many new tithe payers as you can. That space in he'll is now being reserved for democrats.
Burr-ittany

Statesville, NC

#27 Nov 6, 2012
I actually go to Core Church and i love it
Brainy and Observant

Huntersville, NC

#28 Nov 6, 2012
Pastor wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't, we changed that rule because it is acceptable to breed as many new tithe payers as you can. That space in he'll is now being reserved for democrats.
I guess preachers don't have to be spelling bee champions.
ba lah shadah rakah schem

Mount Holly, NC

#29 Nov 6, 2012
preachers,pimps,plumbers,sinne rs,no difference,everyone is going to hell.
Brainy and Observant

Huntersville, NC

#30 Nov 6, 2012
ba lah shadah rakah schem wrote:
preachers,pimps,plumbers,sinne rs,no difference,everyone is going to hell.
Even spelling bee champs like yourself?
Brother Butch

Mount Holly, NC

#32 Jan 25, 2013
Thank you so much for you honest assessment! The Holy Spirit does not lie, and that why we pray it abide within us!
Mr Logic

Mount Holly, NC

#34 Feb 4, 2013
Why don't you people just go to a real church? Every time somebody comes along that has enough hype you do everything you can to be taken for the ride. I don't feel sorry about any of you. If you choose to believe in stupid stuff then you are stupid, it's pretty simple.
TOMMY BOY

Concord, CA

#37 Feb 27, 2013
They blast the music on sunday morning, way to loud! God Bless!!
Chuchy La Femme

Belmont, NC

#39 Mar 1, 2013
anything with the name Core, Elevation, etc. you have to wonder about. Nothing like going to a church in a basketball gymnasium. I can just feel the holy spirit sitting in the bleachers...
Jesus of Nazareth

Mount Holly, NC

#40 Mar 1, 2013
Adults with half a brain don't want a snot nosed kid preaching to them whether it's Core or Elevation or whatever kind of marketing moniker you place on "it".The kid on Elevation church seems to be chemically affected.A youth pastor with emo clothing doesn't cut the mustard in an adult reality.Then again I know deception when I see and hear it.People tend to forget Jesus was anti-church pro-God.Pass the plate and see where we are eating this Sunday?
Concerned Citizen

Stanley, NC

#41 Jun 24, 2014
I went here and any church is gonna have problems family drama what have you but people need to be nice and it's always the closest ones to spread gossip usually IMO or speak badly of pastors and whatnot no ones perfect!!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 Jul 25, 2014
Paul wrote:
There's a fabulous church in Mt Holly that is reaching so many people for Christ. They are very innovated and have a huge heart for young people. We drive by there on Wednesdays and the whole parking lot is full of Kids playing before service.
The name of it is Core Church. Pastor's are Tim & Jocelyn and they are doing a fabulous job. I really wish that people in our area would see what God is doing right here in our city. We may have one of the greatest churches in America right here in our city.
I just want to encourage everyone to check it out and see what is happening. I heard they feed 10000 people a year groceries. Thats amazing!!
Who is the new family that was brought in church Wednesday night? Where they from & they gonna do something?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#43 Jul 25, 2014
Who was the new family that was brought in Wednesday night to sit by Pastor & his wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving, Belmont. Thu Belmontian 2
Belmont Police Dept. Nov 25 Concerned Citizen 17
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Nov 25 Taylor 24
Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube Nov 25 Richard Cumstein 44
thieves Nov 24 Concerned Citizen 5
Do you approve of Tracy Philbeck as Commissioner? (Sep '12) Nov 24 Dana Moore 18
Traffic Circle Example Nov 24 Scott-L 2
Mount Holly Dating
Find my Match

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Holly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Holly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM