Ashley Pittman is a tramp

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

Xyz

Newark, NJ

#1 Aug 17, 2010
All she does is use people then screw them over not to mention that she has a major drug problem with cocaine ect . She is a diacrase claims to be religious yet is on drugs and is a heavy drinker and is the proud owner of multiple std's beware pure simple trash

Since: Aug 10

Statesville, NC

#2 Aug 18, 2010
Xyz wrote:
All she does is use people then screw them over not to mention that she has a major drug problem with cocaine ect . She is a diacrase claims to be religious yet is on drugs and is a heavy drinker and is the proud owner of multiple std's beware pure simple trash
Ms. Pittman has a right to know her accuser, so why don't you put your real name on your post? We all get on here using silly names to make a point and go back and forth and many times agree to disagree, but no one ever gets this personal and mean. If you're man/woman enough to throw this type of trash talk around, then the least you can do is put your real name with it.
rolling my eyes

Concord, NC

#3 Aug 18, 2010
Xyz wrote:
ect = ect.- typo, I can understand that.

and

diacrase = disgrace - Wow, not even close.
Proud Southern American

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Aug 18, 2010
I would agree that she is white trash if she runs with negros!!!!
Tommy Toe joe

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Xyz wrote:
Give me her address .I have a bag of maters to take to her house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planter boxes at Methodist church 3 hr Sensible neighbor 5
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) Mar 27 Paul Cantsteer 97
The Belmont Police Department: What In The Hell... (Oct '12) Mar 27 Beetlejuice 61
Poll Who has the best PIZZA in Belmont? (Nov '12) Mar 27 chapoopa 7
Recipes and Coupons (Oct '14) Mar 21 Sara 8
Official Statement from Johnny B's (Aug '14) Mar 20 Cindy Dukakis 13
A dedicated Mt. Holly discussion board Mar 20 Agreeable 2
Mount Holly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]