B Cunningham, Carolyn Breyare and Per...

B Cunningham, Carolyn Breyare and Perry Toomey

Posted in the Mount Holly Forum

The Truth

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2010
I voted for these three to get rid the city of the city of the regime we were under. Phyllis Harris, Jim Hope and all the other free spending cronies who didn't mind spending tax payers money. I thought it was going to be a new day in Mount Holly. However, I am finding it's more of the same old same old. Spend the hell out of money, waste money, don't listen to your citizens. What the hell is wrong with these people?
citizen

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2010
The Truth wrote:
I voted for these three to get rid the city of the city of the regime we were under. Phyllis Harris, Jim Hope and all the other free spending cronies who didn't mind spending tax payers money. I thought it was going to be a new day in Mount Holly. However, I am finding it's more of the same old same old. Spend the hell out of money, waste money, don't listen to your citizens. What the hell is wrong with these people?
If U read the min's of the meetings,U will find that Jim Hope was not into spending monies where it was not needed.Bishop,McClane,Brookshi re,Hough,Byeaire are the spend thrifts in the city.Hope and Moore,Toomy look pretty close at what has or is spent. Phyllis Harris,Bishop,Hubbard,McClane, was the spending people before.Bishop will give money to the Police-Fire Depts all day long if he is allowed to.THe people got rid of two of them but placed Fat Ass Hough back because there was not a choice for Mayor eithor him or Harris.He they thought would be the lessor of the two evels
Jane

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
If you voted for that moron Carolyn Breyare you deserve what you get.
Patsy

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 13, 2013
It is not all about the votes on spending agenda. It is the management who research, submit and administer the budget passed. When you have liars like Greg Beal who is championed by Hough, you will have the same not matter whom you elect.
Jack

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Breyare is completely clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stanley joined AYFL (Mar '17) Wed Football Fan also 25
News Big things happening in Cramerton May 21 whitey mcwhitington 3
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) May 17 Mikesmybitch 140
News Doctor accused of trading female patients drugs... May 13 Big Mike 1
Haunted Mill/Fred Bailey (Sep '09) May 10 Kaileykaydenmom 36
God at Ridgeview Baptist? May 9 leroy pope 1
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Apr 26 Mlr 86

Mount Holly Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages