First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tyler

Mount Holly, NC

#21 May 8, 2012
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got married again. Not sure if he still lives in Mount Holly or not.
Married again? You mean he's gone around for seconds or thirds?
Carrie

Mount Holly, NC

#22 May 10, 2012
Ms Nobody wrote:
He owns, or used to own, Digi DocuPrint right there on Main St.
Haven't seen him in a couple of years.
Needed to get some signs printed and copies made and went down to Digi Document Printing and saw hide nor hair of JC?

What's happened to him? I think he used to be friends with one of the Jones' boys that owns the farm supply.
Bogus Screen Name

Atlanta, GA

#23 May 12, 2012
JC walks with a limp now since he got hit by a derailing train while painting a wall pink.
Laura

Mount Holly, NC

#24 May 28, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
JC used to be THE man about town, he was always bustin a rug down at the Alive After Fives and slummin at the City Cafe. Haven't seen him in a long time. Anybody know what happened to him?
Thanks.
Rode by his business on Main Street last week and it looked liked it had was empty/shut down. Anybody know what happened to JC and Digi Document Printing?
Bogus Screen Name

Huntersville, NC

#25 May 28, 2012
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Rode by his business on Main Street last week and it looked liked it had was empty/shut down. Anybody know what happened to JC and Digi Document Printing?
They are closed temporarily to re-tool their business. Seems like he is going to go into VCR repair and give the other VCR repair place a run for their money.
kellie

Mount Holly, NC

#26 May 28, 2012
Bogus Screen Name wrote:
<quoted text>
They are closed temporarily to re-tool their business. Seems like he is going to go into VCR repair and give the other VCR repair place a run for their money.
Don't know how many VCRs are still in existence, but maybe, he will make a go of it.

Good one...;)
DeWayne

Mount Holly, NC

#27 Jun 3, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
JC used to be THE man about town, he was always bustin a rug down at the Alive After Fives and slummin at the City Cafe. Haven't seen him in a long time. Anybody know what happened to him?
Thanks.
Anybody know where JC is, thought I would see him in church today, but he was a no show.
Donna

Mount Holly, NC

#28 Jun 4, 2012
Hard to believe that just a few years ago, this guy was slummin around town with his best bud Eric "Farm Supply" Jones at the City Cafe and other hot spots in Meck County. So what happened?
Wondering

Mount Holly, NC

#29 Jun 10, 2012
Does anyone on this forum know what happened to JC Lewis?
FYI

Mount Holly, NC

#30 Jun 14, 2012
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Needed to get some signs printed and copies made and went down to Digi Document Printing and saw hide nor hair of JC?
What's happened to him? I think he used to be friends with one of the Jones' boys that owns the farm supply.
Saw JC today cutting grass at the Woodlawn Funeral Home. He must have hooked up with Walter Sloop.
Gary T

Mount Holly, NC

#31 Oct 25, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
Thanks.
Did Jc move out of town? He used to be married, then he got devorced, then I think he moved over to the Whitewater Park. But, I can't be sure..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
View from Mount Holly (Dec '13) 3 hr Maouss 8
Papa Sammy's Pizza 9 hr McHenry 7
Belmont's own Muddy River Distillery finalist M... 9 hr McHenry 8
ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubb... 9 hr McHenry 3
gold found in dutchmans creek (Oct '11) Wed joeyd 4
Pop Warner football Oct 21 Wow2 23
First Michelle, now Scott Oct 21 McHenry 3
Mount Holly Dating
Find my Match

Mount Holly Jobs