First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LaWanda

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 15, 2012
JC used to be THE man about town, he was always bustin a rug down at the Alive After Fives and slummin at the City Cafe. Haven't seen him in a long time. Anybody know what happened to him?

Thanks.
paul

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 16, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
JC used to be THE man about town, he was always bustin a rug down at the Alive After Fives and slummin at the City Cafe. Haven't seen him in a long time. Anybody know what happened to him?
Thanks.
I think he got married again. Not sure if he still lives in Mount Holly or not.
toomey

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 17, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
Thanks.
Think he works over at the White Water Park.
Anne

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Thought I saw him in a white bathrobe on South Main in Mount Holly.
Ms Nobody

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2012
He owns, or used to own, Digi DocuPrint right there on Main St.
Haven't seen him in a couple of years.
quella

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Ms Nobody wrote:
He owns, or used to own, Digi DocuPrint right there on Main St.
Haven't seen him in a couple of years.
He might be working at the Mount Holly Farm Supply. He is a good friend of the owner.
Bogus Screen Name

Charlotte, NC

#7 Apr 20, 2012
He delivers The Gazette.
Bogus Screen Name

Stanley, NC

#8 Apr 20, 2012
:0(
MHolly

Charlotte, NC

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Bogus Screen Name wrote:
He delivers The Gazette.
Wrong! He works for the Farm Supply!
Bogus Screen Name

Prattville, AL

#10 Apr 20, 2012
:0(
Tommy

Charlotte, NC

#11 Apr 21, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
Thanks.
Thought I saw him at the White Water Park selling hot dogs.
bsn

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Bogus and JC were tudents together.
Thought

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 24, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
Thanks.
Thought I saw him and Reggie Graham dining at the Brite Star.
Jill

Charlotte, NC

#14 Apr 27, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
Thanks.
Don't know what happened to JC. Used to see him all around town, maybe he moved??
Tammy

Charlotte, NC

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what happened to JC. Used to see him all around town, maybe he moved??
He is everywhere, there is not a nicer guy in Mount Holly. I liked the time I spent with him. He is very good.
Karl

Charlotte, NC

#16 Apr 29, 2012
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is everywhere, there is not a nicer guy in Mount Holly. I liked the time I spent with him. He is very good.
If he is everywhere, then why hasn't anybody seen him? Also, please define nicer for us? Is he a philanthopist, a volunteer, good father, good husband, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
Vikkie

Charlotte, NC

#17 Apr 29, 2012
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy, please go on about the time you spent with JC. We would all like to hear about the thing JC is good at.
Tammy

Charlotte, NC

#18 Apr 29, 2012
You are making it sound nasty, not what I meant. JC has a gentle nature and alwaysnspeaks as a friend. he is like a brother to everyone.
LaWanda

Charlotte, NC

#19 Apr 29, 2012
Tammy wrote:
You are making it sound nasty, not what I meant. JC has a gentle nature and alwaysnspeaks as a friend. he is like a brother to everyone.
How long you know JC Tammy? Used to see him at the City Cafe, the bar beside Charlies and in Belmont. He is very nice and as you say, very good. Or at least he used to be.

KIT
Kimmer

Charlotte, NC

#20 May 7, 2012
LaWanda wrote:
Thanks.
I would have thought that someone would know JC's whereabouts. I hope nothing bad happened to him...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison Love Leaving 13 hr Ronnie Mund 11
Republican Convention Jul 23 Mat 10
Racism Jul 20 New Here 5
News Man wanted in Belmont convenience store robbery Jul 20 oldbelmont 2
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Misha12 16
News Pokemon hunters can get in the way Jul 19 captain obvious 1
News Mother-son shop sells, well, Whatever Jul 17 captain obvious 1

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages