Mexicans in Mount Holly
Joe

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Let's all thank Bob Suttenfield for his contribution to our community.
Observant and Brainy

Charlotte, NC

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Joe wrote:
Let's all thank Bob Suttenfield for his contribution to our community.
Really, who can we blame for the predominant class of Mount Holly citizen... rednecks?
Charles

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Observant and Brainy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, who can we blame for the predominant class of Mount Holly citizen... rednecks?
So where do you live Observant and Brainy? Do you live in Mount Holly and pay Mount Holly taxes?

If so, do you agree how our city government spends our tax dollars?

Please enlighten us. Being serious here. You seem to have a response to posts against the Farmers, the Suttenfields, people that spend tax dollars.

Want to know what side of the fence you are on.
Brainy and Observant

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do you live Observant and Brainy? Do you live in Mount Holly and pay Mount Holly taxes?
If so, do you agree how our city government spends our tax dollars?
Please enlighten us. Being serious here. You seem to have a response to posts against the Farmers, the Suttenfields, people that spend tax dollars.
Want to know what side of the fence you are on.
It doesn't matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.
Walter

Charlotte, NC

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Brainy and Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.
So you are saying bringing in immigrant help is good for the city? Might be the cheapest way to go, but people outside of our town see what's going on and make a snap judgement, right or wrong. Most of those decisions are good for only a few people, not for the majority of the tax payers.
Brainy and Observant

Charlotte, NC

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Walter wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying bringing in immigrant help is good for the city? Might be the cheapest way to go, but people outside of our town see what's going on and make a snap judgement, right or wrong. Most of those decisions are good for only a few people, not for the majority of the tax payers.
It's a famous quote. Google it, Einstein.
Take my word for it

Eden, NC

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do you live Observant and Brainy? Do you live in Mount Holly and pay Mount Holly taxes?
If so, do you agree how our city government spends our tax dollars?
Please enlighten us. Being serious here. You seem to have a response to posts against the Farmers, the Suttenfields, people that spend tax dollars.
Want to know what side of the fence you are on.
Think he is a Topix Troller. He enjoys using condescension with everyone...no matter what you post!
insider

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Joe wrote:
Let's all thank Bob Suttenfield for his contribution to our community.
you should also thank god for throwing satan out of heaven and all of satans contributions.i mean get real.what about norman madden?quit honoring mankind.read your bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are nazi in mount holy Aug 16 puhleeze 3
Ugly Building Downtown Aug 14 Therealdeal 15
Way to go Mayor Larry Simonds (Mar '15) Aug 12 John k-hole 6
Need information for Glenn Perkins!! Jul 23 Kevin 7
News Criminal Charges- 7-12-17 Jul '17 jlom 1
News One injured, one dead in Pharr accident (Nov '16) Jul '17 Go Tarheels 5
Fund Balance and the new Middle School Jun '17 confused 5

Mount Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Holly Mortgages