19 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#1 Nov 10, 2012
No, she like BJ, makes a lot of noise, but take NO responsibility for her actions. She came up with the lamest excuses to try to (unsuccessfully) escape conviction during her "illegal lodging" trial. Fortunately the jury was not fooled.

Another win for the Mighty HUFF!
Post No Bums

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:
No, she like BJ, makes a lot of noise, but take NO responsibility for her actions. She came up with the lamest excuses to try to (unsuccessfully) escape conviction during her "illegal lodging" trial. Fortunately the jury was not fooled.
Well said. These so-called "activists" talk a good game and advocate civil disobedience but are too cowardly to stand up for their beliefs when push comes to shove.

"She wasn't asleep....Commander X had a cough...." spin, distort and lie. This sure sounds like the BJ method of advocacy. What a lying
Loser!

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:

LOL! Yes, another one of BJ famous "wins" she always yapping about.

HUFF activities are doing a great job of filling up the jails in Santa Cruz. 2012 was a banner year and I'm hoping 2013 surpasses that.
honey badger

Oshkosh, WI

#4 Nov 29, 2012
does anyone realize that before becky before penny n before...linda was roberts girlfriend???yup...sure was...she once told me all the details n no pot didnt help the nausea!!!all these folks arent activists they are trouble makers the activists of old rosa parks martin luther king etc. changed the world for the better these folks have changed things alright but most certainly not for the better n linda well just like her x boyfriend n his x girl friend becky need to take responsibility for their actions n stop with the same ole excuse wasnt me i was caring for someone no u r only caring bout yer own a** now that u got caught get real linda...arent u a little too old for this crap?? lindas been another one of those i cant work sob sob people that leaches off the system i cant sit really???oh the lies the lies...activst no system mooch yes distorter of the facts u bet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Hermon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) 6 hr Reality Check 46
News Cause of Boulder Creek Brewery fire remains a m... 22 hr ANON 1
The Jimmy Springer Show Tue Anxious agitiated... 10
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Tue red and right 425
News Amy Christey withdraws from consideration for S... (Apr '09) Mar 30 Jupiter Jones 12
News Santa Cruz philanthropist questions repeated no... Mar 30 BumperMan 1
trying to find pam thomas basket (Dec '13) Dec '13 jeff cumslong 1
More from around the web

Mount-Hermon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]