First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Get a job, or get lost.”

Since: Aug 12

Aptos

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Now all that's left is for Robert Kahnjob to end up sharing a cell with the Bumfest Chump, and BJ in jail with Lemaster.

They can celebrate their "Big Win" together during a lockdown!!!!
jeff helms

United States

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Santiaga wrote:
How's that "About to win" thing going, eh BJ??
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
this all a bunch of non-sense, to think robert or beckey took the keys,damaged or engineered the bank takeover anymore than the other 100 people involved is stupid, same kind of thinking as saying the "clean and sober" foreign nationalist drug fronts crowd can sell drugs and wash narcotic money in real estate(which is the founding reason for most of the bills,homelessness,stds, etc. even "ocuppy") can push around homeless-drug addicts and bully real estate con job grabs using homelessness- THERE WOULD NOT EVEN BE HARDLY ANY HOMELESSNESS OR "OCCUPY" IF WAS NOT FOR THE FOREIGN NATIONALIST DRUG FRONTS SELL DRUGS AND WASHING NARCOTIC MONEY IN REAL ESTATE-- but its okay if foreign nationalist drug fronts they are clean and sober and working right??? and homeless drug addicts are the problems causers?? WELL IF THE STD RATES GET ANY WORSE ---- MOST EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HIV/HPV/STD CROWD IS GOING TO BE HOMELESS-- AND WHAT CAUSE'S THE BEHAVIOR THAT LEADS TO STD INFECTION??? DRUGS SOLD BY THE FOREIGN NATIONALIST DRUG FRONTS.
Ooooh Jeffie 2

Antioch, CA

#23 Nov 11, 2012
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text>this all a bunch of non-sense, to think robert or beckey took the keys,damaged or engineered the bank takeover anymore than the other 100 people involved is stupid, same kind of thinking as saying the "clean and sober" foreign nationalist drug fronts crowd can sell drugs and wash narcotic money in real estate(which is the founding reason for most of the bills,homelessness,stds, etc. even "ocuppy") can push around homeless-drug addicts and bully real estate con job grabs using homelessness- THERE WOULD NOT EVEN BE HARDLY ANY HOMELESSNESS OR "OCCUPY" IF WAS NOT FOR THE FOREIGN NATIONALIST DRUG FRONTS SELL DRUGS AND WASHING NARCOTIC MONEY IN REAL ESTATE-- but its okay if foreign nationalist drug fronts they are clean and sober and working right??? and homeless drug addicts are the problems causers?? WELL IF THE STD RATES GET ANY WORSE ---- MOST EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HIV/HPV/STD CROWD IS GOING TO BE HOMELESS-- AND WHAT CAUSE'S THE BEHAVIOR THAT LEADS TO STD INFECTION??? DRUGS SOLD BY THE FOREIGN NATIONALIST DRUG FRONTS.
Go back to playing with yourself Jeffrey and leave the adults alone. As soon as you enter a thread you're floating around like a turd in the punch bowl! Give it a rest nut job!
jeff helms

United States

#24 Nov 11, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to playing with yourself Jeffrey and leave the adults alone. As soon as you enter a thread you're floating around like a turd in the punch bowl! Give it a rest nut job!
maybe when go to mcdonalds you can address your friends as "rosy palms" or "master bates" when you order that great burger from the "work force of doom" that ruined alot of our women and caused HUGE BILLS with poison,plague and treachery of foreign nationalist organized drug crime fronts, maybe then you'll figure out who the real bad guys are and not use some rinky dink homeless cop milking the surveilence titty dope score spot to bully your way into someone else's real estate property and ruin our tourism economy. When your the feds take all of your "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets down to pay for std/drug healthcare, mental health,child care, incarceration etc. and your sitting in the dirt suckin banana slugs drinking grog shop vodka,--- i'll be there- and i ain't friendly to wannabes neither.
Ooooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#25 Nov 11, 2012
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text> maybe when go to mcdonalds you can address your friends as "rosy palms" or "master bates" when you order that great burger from the "work force of doom" that ruined alot of our women and caused HUGE BILLS with poison,plague and treachery of foreign nationalist organized drug crime fronts, maybe then you'll figure out who the real bad guys are and not use some rinky dink homeless cop milking the surveilence titty dope score spot to bully your way into someone else's real estate property and ruin our tourism economy. When your the feds take all of your "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets down to pay for std/drug healthcare, mental health,child care, incarceration etc. and your sitting in the dirt suckin banana slugs drinking grog shop vodka,--- i'll be there- and i ain't friendly to wannabes neither.
Becky wants you to tongue her stinking-bug-ridden-hatchet wound!!
Ooooh Jeffie 2

United States

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Becky wants you to tongue her stinking-bug-ridden-hatchet wound!!
It looks like we're getting ready for Round 2 of Whack-A-Loon.....
Post No Bums

San Ramon, CA

#27 Nov 12, 2012
jeff STD helms wrote:
<quoted text>.......... blather, blather yelp and gurgle........ your sitting in the dirt suckin banana slugs drinking grog shop vodka,--- i'll be there- and i ain't friendly to wannabes neither.


Tough talk coming from a brain-dead troll. Helms, you are one pathetic example of a human being. I doubt if there's ever been a poster in Topix with a more incomprehensible line of discourse as you.

P.S. I really doubt you could fight your way out of BJ's tissue paper merkin!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#28 Nov 13, 2012
It appears that Robert-the-rectal-polyp hasn't learned ANYTHING from his humiliation in Court: He's still blithering garbage on Indycrap about how much space the noise-pollution-spewing trash(that claim to be musicians) are entitled to, on the taxpayer-funded sidewalks.

Robert, do the planet a favor, and jump in front of a train. You won't be missed.
honey badger

Oshkosh, WI

#29 Nov 29, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Kate Wells lost her house.
and her pride and...and....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Hermon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's on ColbyLoon's X-mas Wish List? 4 min JC squats to pee 9
Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT? (Jul '12) 7 min JC squats to pee 258
Who Built DBS's House ? 11 min JC squats to pee 11
On the 48th day of X-mas (DBS version) 15 min JC squats to pee 3
Buzz also stalks as "hELMS" 17 min JC squats to pee 3
On the 47th day of X-mas (DBS version) 3 hr Donny B 5
On the 46th day of X-mas (DBS version) 3 hr Donny B 17
Mount-Hermon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount-Hermon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount-Hermon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount-Hermon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:05 pm PST