Woman found guilty in Santa Cruz ille...

Woman found guilty in Santa Cruz illegal lodging case

There are 43 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Woman found guilty in Santa Cruz illegal lodging case. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Jurors on Friday found a woman guilty of illegally lodging outside the Santa Cruz County Courthouse during a 2010 demonstration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
About to Win

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Another "Accomplishment" for Robert, Becky, and HUFF!!!

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2012
About to Win wrote:
Another "Accomplishment" for Robert, Becky, and HUFF!!!
Two months and counting until the OSC trials begin. Looking forward to some more "wins."

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Lemaster testified truthfully at her trial. She clearly was involved in seeking redress of govt. grievances at the time she was arrested. Judge Connolly doesn't think that's important. She has said as much. When asked to adjudicate whether PC 647 (e), California's "upgrade" of a racist, Ohio law used against Black people, she said: " I can't believe this statute is vague. Regarding Constitutional issues, I don't think it's so vague it would influence the 1st amendment."

At trial, Connolly allowed DA Alex Byers to bring in photos and evidence starting July 4th. Lemaster was cited on August 10th. Fair? NOT! Grounds for appeal? Definitely!

“Pearls before swine”

Santa Cruz, CA.

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Those who support the right of citizens to peaceably assemble, to seek redress of govt. grievances, and to assert their right to free speech 24/7 rather than just in the hours the govt. allows, please support the appeal of Linda Lemaster's conviction.
Contact HUFF with a donation of any kind, large or small. Leave a message on the HUFF line. Which is in the 831 area code. The last four digits spell out "HUFF" and the exchange is 423.

“Pearls before swine”

Santa Cruz, CA.

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Yes, my FELONY standing outside with a sign trial starts this January. Perhaps my jurors can find me guilty of holding a sign and send me to jail for 3 years. Justice Santa Cruz style!! JURORS: read a book once in a while.
About to Win

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Sure thing whackjob.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Becky Hyperbolic Liar Johnson wrote:
Yes, my FELONY standing outside with a sign trial starts this January. Perhaps my jurors can find me guilty of holding a sign and send me to jail for 3 years. Justice Santa Cruz style!! JURORS: read a book once in a while.
Your understanding of the legal system is nil. Lemaster, like you, wants to be an activist and relevant in the community, but also like you, doesn't have the stones to make a principled stand and accept the consequences. You both make convoluted and non-believable excuses for your actions in a futile attempt to weasel out of accountability. You've never done anything wrong AND it's always someone else's fault. You clowns are an embarrassment to your cause.

In case you haven't noticed there is no groundswell of support in Santa Cruz for your crackpot actions. In fact, there is far less sympathy for your "noble bums" than there was before you, Rectal Robert, Looney Lemaster and the Mighty HUFF got involved. Your actions have done nothing but make their lives worse. It might be time for you to move on. That would be the "Big Win" for Santa Cruz's homeless.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Becky Clueless Johnson wrote:
At trial, Connolly allowed DA Alex Byers to bring in photos and evidence starting July 4th. Lemaster was cited on August 10th. Fair? NOT! Grounds for appeal? Definitely!
Those the same grounds Rectal Robert's going to use when he attempts to appeal 8-0 federal jury's shellacking on his "freedom to be a jackass case"? It is my understanding that the city's attorneys showed a lot of footage of Robert's infantile, disruptive behavior during prior council meetings at his trial. This evidence shows a pattern of "bad acts" and allowed in court.

Is your buddy, Robert, going to stiff his attorney again, or will he break into his 1%'er trust fund and actually pay? I hope the city recoups their attorney fees and court costs from him.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Becky Pancakes Johnson wrote:
Those who support the right of citizens to peaceably assemble, to seek redress of govt. grievances, and to assert their right to free speech 24/7 rather than just in the hours the govt. allows, please support the appeal of Linda Lemaster's conviction.

Contact HUFF with a donation of any kind, large or small. Leave a message on the HUFF line. Which is in the 831 area code. The last four digits spell out "HUFF" and the exchange is 423.
Hey BJ! I've got news for you.

I support the right of citizens to peaceably assemble, to seek redress of govt. grievances, and to assert their right to free speech 24/7.

I do NOT support the right of citizens to break the law while invoking their right to peaceably assemble, to seek redress of govt. grievances, and to assert their right to free speech 24/7. There IS a difference, but YOU don't see it (or more likely, you ignore it).

Donate to HUFF? Why would anyone want to donate to a group that has ZERO accomplishments? Has contributed NOTHING to society. The only truism about HUFF is that a lot of people associated with HUFF or it's activities end up breaking the law --- Linda Lemaster, Miguel de Leon, Anna Richardson, Miguel Balderos, Ed Frey, Gary Johnson, Robert the Kahn-job, and YOU.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Becky the FRAUD Johnson wrote:
Yes, my FELONY standing outside with a sign trial starts this January. Perhaps my jurors can find me guilty of holding a sign and send me to jail for 3 years.
I'm glad to see that you are finally admitting your guilt and complicity in the occupation of the 75 River Street property and yes, I'm sure a good many of the citizens of Santa Cruz County are praying for the same outcome.

Only two months to go....

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Becky Johnson wrote:
Lemaster testified truthfully at her trial. She clearly was involved in seeking redress of govt. grievances at the time she was arrested.
Lemaster ALSO broke the law by violating PC 647(e). That is what she was charged with and convicted of.

You and your drove of malcontents fail to understand that your right to free speech and assembly does NOT give you the right to break the law.
jeff helms

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Becky Johnson wrote:
becky their were hundreds of other people involved in the same behavior == which was a giant alcohol and drug fiasco fueled by a std/drug health care government ecomomic shortcoming-- think about the founding reason for all this mess??????? The more you waste the system's resource's etc. the more the foreign nationalist drug fronts get their hooks in our county, serial killer std spreaders, child predators, terribly horrible addiction habit crowd--ALL GET OVER, no one has time for this nonsense.
Ooooh Jeffie 2

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text>becky their were hundreds of other people involved in the same behavior == which was a giant alcohol and drug fiasco fueled by a std/drug health care government ecomomic shortcoming-- think about the founding reason for all this mess??????? The more you waste the system's resource's etc. the more the foreign nationalist drug fronts get their hooks in our county, serial killer std spreaders, child predators, terribly horrible addiction habit crowd--ALL GET OVER, no one has time for this nonsense.
Hey nutbags, why don't you go back to sleeping in the buff in the duff in Carmel and quit poisoning other people's threads, or why don't you get together with BJ and count STDs?
jeff helms

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nutbags, why don't you go back to sleeping in the buff in the duff in Carmel and quit poisoning other people's threads, or why don't you get together with BJ and count STDs?
cuz your worrying about the sore on your do-henry falling off in your sock and causing a blister that might make you walk like and seem like sh_thead.
Ooooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Nov 11, 2012
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text>cuz your worrying about the sore on your do-henry falling off in your sock and causing a blister that might make you walk like and seem like sh_thead.
You and Becky are a "Match made in heaven"
jeffry helms

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Becky are a "Match made in heaven"
you guy's property holdings in los gatos?? IS GOING BACK INTO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. and when you consider going to back to your trashy diseased island and you know that's where the wannabes really get tortured and whacked, think of me.
Ooooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>you guy's property holdings in los gatos?? IS GOING BACK INTO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. and when you consider going to back to your trashy diseased island and you know that's where the wannabes really get tortured and whacked, think of me.
Yer givin' me a boner!!
ITR

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Linda deserves more respect than any of the so called advocates/activists. She's the real deal and I respect her for her efforts. She doesn't prance around with a sign or a tape recorder, she has put in work trying to make things better for the homeless situation, and she portrays compassion beyond her associates.
jeff helms

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you decide to stop being a sh_thead and pick the blister causing herpe sore out of your sock and flick it somewhere where you stare at it when you feel stupid and fullfill a strange need to itch your face, you fullfill that need and wake up in morning with a even bigger sh_theaded feeing in your soul, you notice -- you look like this:
http://flic.kr/p/dsEYwH

CAUSE THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE GONNA LOOK LIKE AFTER YOUR STUPID SH_THEAD AS_ KEEPS BACKING THE FOREIGN NATIONALIST ORGANIZED DRUG FRONTS WASHING NARCOTIC MONEY IN REAL ESTATE.
jeff helms

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2012
maybe you can figure out how we are gonna pay for all the std/drug healthcare like this-----FIGURE IT OUT WHAT'S CAUSING THE ECONOMIC SHORTCOMINGS-- LIKE THIS HERPES PREGNANCY:-- 3 MILLION$
http://flic.kr/p/dsF4vX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Hermon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Line: Take Back Santa Cruz is nebulous, s... 1 hr No sympathy 4
Why doesn't Robert help the ColbyLOSERS? 2 hr easy 2
News Santa Cruza s Garfield Park church for sale at $3M 3 hr Alts history 2
joe brovia day - sep 24 (Sep '07) Sun Roger Vandevert 5
trying to find pam thomas basket (Dec '13) Dec '13 jeff cumslong 1
News Fair draws job-seekers (May '13) May '13 WooF 5
News Education Digest: July 15, 2012 (Jul '12) Jul '12 DBS 1

Mount-Hermon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance