After Shootout, Deputy 'Thankful' To ...

After Shootout, Deputy 'Thankful' To Be Alive | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 24 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 24, 2010, titled After Shootout, Deputy 'Thankful' To Be Alive | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

This Thanksgiving marks a special holiday for a Morrow County sheriff's deputy. Brandon Moore returned home this week after more than one month in the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cool

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 24, 2010
I'm glad that Brandon Moore was able to return home after this ordeal with a crazy drug dealer. As for Shane Roush, I hope he gets a very long prison sentence for his attempted murder of this young officer.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 24, 2010
thank goodness he will be alright and can maintain a positive attitude. he is a hero, reguardless of the criminals that post otherwise on here. he should consider running for sheriff, we need more honest, decent people in positions like that.
Ghost Rider

Saint Clairsville, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2010
Glad this officer is alright and able to return to his family. Thank you Deputy Moore for your service
Judi

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2010
So glad to hear Brandon Moore is back home with his family. He is a very brave and dedicated officer that Morrow County is blessed to have. Prayers to him and his family for his continued recovery.
buckeyegurl

Dublin, OH

#5 Nov 24, 2010
I'm also THANKFUL your alive... We need more brave officers like you.. God Bless you and your this holiday season...
nancy whitt

Zanesville, OH

#6 Nov 25, 2010
Welcome home and may you and your family have a wonderous Thanksgiving.
Brandy

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Nov 25, 2010
Must be a lot of criminals judging these!

Thank God we have men like you Det. Moore. I'm glad you're home with your family and friends now.
please

Hilliard, OH

#8 Nov 25, 2010
the idiot was in an unmarked car, trespassing on private property with no warrent or backup, the punk should have had hius head blown off, what a wuss. its officers like this one that will get fellow officers killed in the line of duty, fire the idiot
please

Hilliard, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2010
lj kkkkkl
please

Hilliard, OH

#12 Nov 25, 2010
dumb cop
Jeremiah

Roseville, OH

#13 Nov 25, 2010
please wrote:
the idiot was in an unmarked car, trespassing on private property with no warrent or backup, the punk should have had hius head blown off, what a wuss. its officers like this one that will get fellow officers killed in the line of duty, fire the idiot
The deputy was on the NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY. NO WARRANT NEEDED. He is a detective who the suspect knew, and the vehicle had been there shortly before, so again you are WRONG! He took 4 bullets before returning fire, hitting the suspect from over 50 yards away. The deputy's wounds included a shattered femur. His actions stopped the suspect from firing at the neighbors! You scumbags don't deserve to breathe the very air someone like he does. In fact you don't deserve to breathe, PERIOD! Go die and rot in an unmarked grave.
Jeremiah

Roseville, OH

#14 Nov 25, 2010
please wrote:
a good cop is a deseast cop
Idiot scumbag, go die. Maybe you will get run over by a gas truck while your unemployed 27 year old butt is riding on a stolen BMX bike....
Okay

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Nov 25, 2010
I'm sorry, I'm sure this will offend people. But, wasn't he in plain clothes and technically trespassing?

Also, why did a shooter who didn't even kill this deputy get a 5 million dollar bail but the knox county killer is only a 1 million dollar bail? When did the life of a government working become so important to make a bail 5 million dollars when others are dead and die everyday and this guy gets one bullett?

Sorry, I just think this is messed up.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 25, 2010
please wrote:
a good cop is a deseast cop
you are REALLY ignorant. dropped out in 3rd grade didn't ya? made better money selling crack and raping white women? it's spelled DECEASED which is what you will hopefully be soon when you are shot by one of your own.
Brandy

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Nov 25, 2010
Okay wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm sure this will offend people. But, wasn't he in plain clothes and technically trespassing?
Also, why did a shooter who didn't even kill this deputy get a 5 million dollar bail but the knox county killer is only a 1 million dollar bail? When did the life of a government working become so important to make a bail 5 million dollars when others are dead and die everyday and this guy gets one bullett?
He was in n unmarked car, but not plain clothes. The shooter knew he was a deputy because he just left there after a dispute with the neighbor. The neighbor , his wife and son were with the officer when he went through the neighbor's field. Technically, it was 4 cases of attempted murder, and the officer took 4 bullets, not one. Roush also had a million dollar marijuana growning operation on the property. Not to mention he didn't pay income taxes on it!
The creep in Mt Vernon has a one million dollar bond for one count of kidnapping. He hasn't been charged yet for the other 3 murders. I'm sure his bond will increase when he is charged with those.
Jeremiah

Roseville, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2010
Okay wrote:
It is offensive that you have no clue about this yet feel the need to post.
He wasn't on the suspects property as was stated MANY times before by other posters and articles. He was on the NEIGHBOR'S property. The suspect knew who he was shooting at.
As Brandy already pointed out, he was shot four times and returned fired after being hit. The shooter was also shooting at the neighbors.
Get a frikkin clue before you post this drivel....
i HOPE

Lewisburg, WV

#20 Nov 25, 2010
glad your okay and spending time with your family...now do you care to help them find my sons killer.
Okay

Parkersburg, WV

#21 Nov 26, 2010
Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text>
It is offensive that you have no clue about this yet feel the need to post.
He wasn't on the suspects property as was stated MANY times before by other posters and articles. He was on the NEIGHBOR'S property. The suspect knew who he was shooting at.
As Brandy already pointed out, he was shot four times and returned fired after being hit. The shooter was also shooting at the neighbors.
Get a frikkin clue before you post this drivel....
Sure, Jeremiah. I suppose you've never smoked pot before? Probably don't drink. Probably married your high school sweetheart, and she's the only person you've ever been intimate with. You probably are sitting at home with her, breeding away like its your job. Probably hate black folks, gays, hispanics, etc. Because, you are perfect, have nothing to hide and you think the government should be able to invade private homes and steal people's personal property.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 26, 2010
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Jeremiah. I suppose you've never smoked pot before? Probably don't drink. Probably married your high school sweetheart, and she's the only person you've ever been intimate with. You probably are sitting at home with her, breeding away like its your job. Probably hate black folks, gays, hispanics, etc. Because, you are perfect, have nothing to hide and you think the government should be able to invade private homes and steal people's personal property.
you are a freaking IDIOT! and i'm gay and have never smoked pot. yes the police have the right to invade your home if you are breaking the law! and this officer (why am i typing this, if you could read, you would have seen DOZENS of times already ) was NOT on the shooter's property! do you have ANY idea what LAW is? you dont get to obey the law only when you fell like it. maybe you'll let me come over and shoot one of your family members if i FEEL like it and then tell the cops for me that it's ok cuz i should have the right to do whatever i want?? your mother should be SHOT for rasing a stupid, worthless FOOL like you!
Rob

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 26, 2010
^^^ oh, and by the way, I do not have a criminal record. what about YOU? dickwipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Gilead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrow Co. preparing in case Clinger indictment... (Jan '11) Jan 4 Dann Osborn 2
News Galion man acquitted after sex trial (May '09) Dec 28 the REAL Americans 9
Frank perry former mayor Dec 27 Wondering 1
News Tesla adds electric-car charging site off Inter... Dec 24 They cannot kill ... 1
carl mccrea (Oct '09) Dec 20 Drug buyer 15
Kathy courthouse Dec 20 Sick of this 1
Galin administration Dec 16 Fisher 1

Mount Gilead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Gilead Mortgages